no one ever complimented my teeth when i was fat

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
and now everytime i meet someone new i get compliments because being fat failos every halo you have and jfl at my hair

longhairmaxxen rn:
(i know i got a big ass forehead thats why curly bangs/curtains are saving me :lul: )

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Danish_Retard, Pumanator and 14 others
You really ascended didn’t you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lars and Deleted member 10679
@LondonVillie this is for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Danish_Retard, aspieSavage and 11 others
you didn't smile hard enough and you didn't show confidence
girls love confidence trsut me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, Clark69 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Danish_Retard, Pumanator and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
XD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
you didn't smile hard enough and you didn't show confidence
girls love confidence trsut me
i was so confident about myself that i was thinking i already was good looking thats why i stayed fat but this site gave me the truth reality :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, randomuser2407, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
nice teeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars and IWILLMAKEIT
i was so confident about myself that i was thinking i already was good looking thats why i stayed fat but this site gave me the truth reality :lul:
You grew up without a father right? Because the only person that can convince you of that is your mother.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
bf% pill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, PYT, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, xefo, poloralf and 2 others
What’s the difference in womens response to you now?

"no one ever complimented my teeth when i was fat"
proceeds to post after pics showing no teeth.
why even

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BradAniston, randomuser2407 and 4 others
"no one ever complimented my teeth when i was fat"
proceeds to post after pics showing no teeth.
why even
everyone knows how my teeth looks you are just new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10679
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 1476
How do girls treat you after lksmxing? I know you said that you have a gf but you know what I mean. Curious to know if your gf ever gets jealous from other female attention that you get?. Do you actually think that you mog most dutch guys? ( on .me you can’t be cocky so tell the truth without trying to sound humble).

• +1
Reactions: Lars
How do girls treat you after lksmxing? I know you said that you have a gf but you know what I mean. Curious to know if your gf ever gets jealous from other female attention that you get?. Do you actually think that you mog most dutch guys? ( on .me you can’t be cocky so tell the truth without trying to sound humble).
Girls show intrest ,always want to talk and easily get compliments out of nowhere. alot of girls became way friendlier i have known before a Girl legit said Lars you went from a 3 to a 9 :lul: and maybe my girlfriend can get jealous from that but she trust me because i really like her :) she has really nice eyes :) and she ironicly has mogger development and i have almost 1 year with her And still going. fucking random girls is Just for validation i prefer someone to watch movies and hug :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, PYT, Greecgawd and 1 other person
Fuck it im making a whats your biggest failo thread

• +1
  • +1
shave the gross neck beard

• +1
OP if you grew up without a father i suggest you seek a mentor/father figure to fix issues that only a father can

• +1
OP if you grew up without a father i suggest you seek a mentor/father figure to fix issues that only a father can
i have 0 problems tbh but thanks for the help

mirin

• +1
  • +1
bro are you norwooding or your hairline shit tier like me
natural high hairline but i am indeed watching it if it gets worse

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Girls show intrest ,always want to talk and easily get compliments out of nowhere. alot of girls became way friendlier i have known before a Girl legit said Lars you went from a 3 to a 9 :lul: and maybe my girlfriend can get jealous from that but she trust me because i really like her :) she has really nice eyes :) and she ironicly has mogger development and i have almost 1 year with her And still going. fucking random girls is Just for validation i prefer someone to watch movies and hug :)
You’re looksmaxxed wtf are you still doing here?! Me ( haven’t fully looksmaxxed yet), when I take a break from this place: I feel amazing. It’s like I was in prison inside of my own head. Yes, the Blackpill is mostly true. However, a lot of people here have very distorted views on the world and humans. At least 80% of guys here can get very hot girls with only Softmaxxing yet they still delude themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 6380
you had a really fat face, lots of face fat

but good bone structure / base under it, now you're leaner it shines through

good job i wish we could all ascend like this

• +1
You’re looksmaxxed wtf are you still doing here?! Me ( haven’t fully looksmaxxed yet), when I take a break from this place: I feel amazing. It’s like I was in prison inside of my own head. Yes, the Blackpill is mostly true. However, a lot of people here have very distorted views on the world and humans. At least 80% of guys here can get very hot girls with only Softmaxxing yet they still delude themselves.
still not done my friend :p i am bulking rn till march after that leanmax to 12-15% and than i am done

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Greecgawd
Since I found out about the tiktok hairstyle on looksmax thanks to you @larsanova69 , I have been trying to grow my hair out more and it looks way better now. You are right when you say that it helps to hide a big forehead.

In my case, I have a v shaped hairline but very thick straight hair, I cant get the tiktok style since my hair isnt curly at that length, but when it gets longer (lower than the ears) it starts to curl a lot.

Even though I am nowhere near the length that I want, I know that I look way better now than back in August when I had shorter hair. For so long I thought that having thick hair was a curse and that it would look like an ugly mop but thanks to you and this tiktok trend I now know that it is actually a huge advantage and that women love that look (as long as it is kept clean of course).

• +1
Since I found out about the tiktok hairstyle on looksmax thanks to you @larsanova69 , I have been trying to grow my hair out more and it looks way better now. You are right when you say that it helps to hide a big forehead.

In my case, I have a v shaped hairline but very thick straight hair, I cant get the tiktok style since my hair isnt curly at that length, but when it gets longer (lower than the ears) it starts to curl a lot.

Even though I am nowhere near the length that I want, I know that I look way better now than back in August when I had shorter hair. For so long I thought that having thick hair was a curse and that it would look like an ugly mop but thanks to you and this tiktok trend I now know that it is actually a huge advantage and that women love that look (as long as it is kept clean of course).
Nice man!!

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
bro

• +1
Make a thread about how people started to treat you differently

• +1
Bro how did you ascend so much? Can you give us incels everything you did to looksmax? But tbh you werent that bad before. Your past self still mogs me to Pluto.

• +1
Bro how did you ascend so much? Can you give us incels everything you did to looksmax? But tbh you werent that bad before. Your past self still mogs me to Pluto.
search larsanovamaxx thread :)

search larsanovamaxx thread :)

thanks bro and enjoy your ascended life man. I dont know you but it must feel super nice finally being appreciated for your looks

• +1