No one has EVER seen TRUE A10 eyes in their LIFE. Jeremy MEEKS Doesnt HAVE THEM

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
T50 Meds here wanna cope saying eye color doesn't matter and that dark eyes are "masculine". No one is gonna compliment nasty black eyes. They cope by saying it only works for photos which is untrue. The only way dark eyes are gonna get any compliment is because of their shape...not because of the eye itself.

If you have proper and I mean proper A10 eyes you will have an insanely striking appearance and people will wanna question you about them if they're even real. That's how insane they are.

Nothing compares to Proper A10 eyes and it's instant celebrity status no matter someone's ethnicity.

But I am going to take it one step further because some people are classifying certain individuals as A10s when in reality they're A40s or A50s, while these eye colors are also really good it compares NOTHING to TRUE A10s

Jeremy meeks has A17 eyes. He would have never blown up so insanely without them. If he had cuck brown eyes he would be forgotten within a week from his mug shot. Still striking enough right?

Andy Biersacks pretty boy with A40 eyes...girls can't stop talking about them. insane halo effect especially with limbals.

Now lets talk about A10s...I've only seen them ONCE in my WHOLE LIFE. Yes that is correct and when I did see them they stood out from at least 20 meters AWAY. No regular ocean blue eyes could ever do that, ever.

Look at the absolute mogging of her eyes area compared to her friends. No matter what lighting she is in they glow up like crazy. Regular semi light ocean blue eyes can barely do that. They make her look like she has visual prowess

Now compare it back to Jeremy. In dark lighting you can barely even see he has blue eyes

It baffles me here that we have coping ethnics saying eye color only has a bit of improvement or no improvement at all. Barely any improvement would be associated with really dark blue eyes or dark green eyes because u can barely even see them to begin with.

Another example: These aren't true A10s but they're close

This family instantly became famous in Nigeria on the spot.

That is all.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, poopoohead, Deleted member 14392 and 23 others
@Thompsonz has a10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18694 and 1 other person
I have legit a10

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
So fucking brutal. It's legit the most important facial feature and the only "solution" is to wear tranny contacts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
be brown eye male and defile the a10 females with your lower rank cock

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 17676 and Deprived
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Baldingman1998
Just look like a vampire theory

Damn man they are so sexy!!!!😨😨😨🤙🤙🤙

i really want them! i am curry with brown eyes!!! Any solutions????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, SunniMogger, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
My Cousin has a10eyes but she still looks Like Shit BC she is a masc looking redhead

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I seen some in boxing sparring on a white guy with black hair. Made me want to kill him

A10 eye pill destroyed me

i don't care much for eye colour on girls

what about drago?

Yes I'm sure that Tik Tok thot is destined to change history.

That eye chart is bullshit, just another cumskin cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, A23ghskung, It'snotover and 2 others
Yes I'm sure that Tik Tok thot is destined to change history.

That eye chart is bullshit, just another cumskin cope

keep coping. True A10 and I mean not the fake ones everyone classifies as A10 just cuz they're blue makes u celeb status in the 3rd world and mini celeb in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it looks exotic but does nothing irl for anglos ,its a halo on ethnics maybe

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
You can't even see regular blue eyes do this...glowing in the dark

I’ve only seen A10 eyes in my life once. A girl in my university has them and she is known for it. She looks alien like because of them. I have A17s and they look nothing like hers, they are vampire like

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
I’ve only seen A10 eyes in my life once. A girl in out university has them and she is known for it. He looks alien like because of them. I have A17s and they look nothing like them, they are vampire like

I've seen it once too...from literally 20 meters away. I had trouble looking away because I was shocked.

@RabidRosaries go to her tiktok and just read the comments...99% talking about her piecing A10 eyes. She even had people walk up to her IRL asking if here eyes were real.

Regular ocean blue eyes you get compliments but A10 is extraterrestrial level.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I've seen it once too...from literally 20 meters away. I had trouble looking away because I was shocked.

@RabidRosaries go to her tiktok and just read the comments...99% talking about her piecing A10 eyes. She even had people walk up to her IRL asking if here eyes were real.

Regular ocean blue eyes you get compliments but A10 is extraterrestrial level.
im not saying it is not exotic or irrelevant, but it isnt attraction on a primal level. Its like seeing something out of the oridinary like a heterechromia german sherperd that ur walking. that will get u compliments as well and girls will want to touch him, but it doenst do anything for the big 3 bones harmony and soft features

• Hmm...
based and truth

• +1
T50 Meds here wanna cope saying eye color doesn't matter and that dark eyes are "masculine". No one is gonna compliment nasty black eyes. They cope by saying it only works for photos which is untrue. The only way dark eyes are gonna get any compliment is because of their shape...not because of the eye itself.

If you have proper and I mean proper A10 eyes you will have an insanely striking appearance and people will wanna question you about them if they're even real. That's how insane they are.

Nothing compares to Proper A10 eyes and it's instant celebrity status no matter someone's ethnicity.

But I am going to take it one step further because some people are classifying certain individuals as A10s when in reality they're A40s or A50s, while these eye colors are also really good it compares NOTHING to TRUE A10s

View attachment 1806266

Jeremy meeks has A17 eyes. He would have never blown up so insanely without them. If he had cuck brown eyes he would be forgotten within a week from his mug shot. Still striking enough right?

View attachment 1806268

Andy Biersacks pretty boy with A40 eyes...girls can't stop talking about them. insane halo effect especially with limbals.

View attachment 1806270

Now lets talk about A10s...I've only seen them ONCE in my WHOLE LIFE. Yes that is correct and when I did see them they stood out from at least 20 meters AWAY. No regular ocean blue eyes could ever do that, ever.

View attachment 1806278

View attachment 1806279

View attachment 1806280

Look at the absolute mogging of her eyes area compared to her friends. No matter what lighting she is in they glow up like crazy. Regular semi light ocean blue eyes can barely do that. They make her look like she has visual prowess

Now compare it back to Jeremy. In dark lighting you can barely even see he has blue eyes

View attachment 1806282

It baffles me here that we have coping ethnics saying eye color only has a bit of improvement or no improvement at all. Barely any improvement would be associated with really dark blue eyes or dark green eyes because u can barely even see them to begin with.

View attachment 1806286

That is all.

I'm A40 if not A10, the higher my blood pressure the more blue my eyes get. I almost passed out yesterday, looked in the mirror and my eyes looked like they were about to start the 4th Reich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, cell0xide and Deleted member 18694
i know so many cucks who have light blue eyes tbat always look blue. it means nothing if u have cuck eye shape or round eyes. shape of eye still mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Salieri
how can I get it

Are alwxandrio ndaddario a10? Hers are very bright

Legit thread. True A10 eyes are super striking and incredibly rare.

• Love it
Reactions: wollet2
:soy: Noooo blue eyes don’t matter we need to breed with NigNogs cause the Jews said so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
idk but if youre below D34 youre not a human

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
White walker maxxing with A10’s innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21244
I can’t fucking believe it! ITS 2022 WE HAVE THE IPHONE 13 how did we not figure out how to surgically remove melanin from eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Since someone has already brought up Hitler, have your ever heard the term "final solution"?
nah never heard of it! What's that? Genocide against Deathnics subhumanoids? I'm all in then.

i have the lightest eyes ive seen to someone irl

jfl jeremy meeks are much darker than me

Last edited:
I'm undecided if my eyes are A10 or A40 you better watch out

I believe you may be mistaken brother.

Attachments

• vc3jic7iikn81.jpg
    vc3jic7iikn81.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
Bad She didn't have better bones, would've been the Nr one psl godess of all time

View attachment 1806266

View attachment 1806268

View attachment 1806270

View attachment 1806278

View attachment 1806279

View attachment 1806280

View attachment 1806282

View attachment 1806286

That is all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
So fucking brutal. It's legit the most important facial feature and the only "solution" is to wear tranny contacts.
What are good online stores for colored contacts btw?

Very asthetic but only helps if you already look good, the girl in the videos with a10s looks asthetic and striking (with frauding) but average attractiveness despite eyes. However i think on really attractive people light eyes are a bonus. And yes most blue/green eyes you see are basically unnoticeable compared to say brown/hazel eyes in most lighting or irl. Like my friends have green eyes but I hardly notice even when making eye contact because they are kinda dull and usually in shadow from the browridge