No one here is subhuman

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Whenever I see someone proclaiming they are "subhuman", I laugh. No one here is subhuman.

I guarantee you that 95% of the sites "subhumans" are average to good looking guys who have anxiety or are autistic.

No one here is subhuman; I am one of the only subhumans.

Remember this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1464 and Blitz
We're here for a reason, and don't tell me it's because of "personality bro". Most people that have a girlfriend are low IQ retards (along with their girlfriend). I legit laugh listening to people talking about the most retarded and mundane shit that doesn't matter at all.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, prgfromnl, Blitz and 1 other person
We're here for a reason, and don't tell me it's because of "personality bro". Most people that have a girlfriend are low IQ retards (along with their girlfriend). I legit laugh listening to people talking about the most retarded and mundane shit that doesn't matter at all.
Are you actually subhuman bro?

Are you actually subhuman bro?
Depends what you mean subhuman. When I go outside in Toronto most people look subhuman as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Speak for yourself

major cope.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I'm the only truecel here. I'm a recluse now cause girls have shunned me away and traumatised me.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cope bro. I'm a literal subhuman genetic garbage cunt, legit I should off myself
I'm the only truecel here. I'm a recluse now cause girls have shunned me away and traumatised me.
Are u on .co?

subhuman = under 6'3