No one here’s actually racist

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
U guys just talk shit online but irl u hang around people of all races and would date any Stacy of any race
 
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I'm only racist towards americans and brits.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I'm not even racist online, yet alone irl.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
No, but England is being flooded with irritating uncivilized subhuman immigrants. And the bullshit retarded woke agenda of "white privilege" in our own fucking country is being pushed upon the natives. Yes, we should have "privilege", but race has nothing to do with it.

It's truly over for the stupid Brits.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Today is the last day of the VIP sale! I have increased the savings to 30% off with the coupon code 30OFF. You can read about the VIP benefits here: VIP Upgrades
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Today is the last day of the VIP sale! I have increased the savings to 30% off with the coupon code 30OFF. You can read about the VIP benefits here: VIP Upgrades
Get ur truecel only adds out of my threads
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
3
Views
51
anaverageman
anaverageman
muhammad18347
Replies
28
Views
202
fm30366
fm30366
spaghettifan33
Replies
9
Views
70
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
OsamaFr33Balling
Replies
10
Views
68
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
cowmuncher26
Replies
5
Views
81
thundence
thundence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top