No one i saw here is ugly or well below average

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Thats the fact
MAjority of posters are slighty above average to good looking facially
What holds most guys here back is personality, social isolation or at some cases unfortunate ethnicity regarding their surroundings

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 616, Norwooder and 17 others
True..

And it's because of Tinder...

Destroying guys' confidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Hades, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
Thats the fact
What holds most guys here back is personality, social isolation or at some cases unfortunate ethnicity regarding their surroundings
jfl

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, shimada and Vitruvian
Yeah intact we have our very own PSL 8 male model @reptiles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, RichardSpencel, Stare and 13 others
My personality is probably my biggest killer after my hairline at this point.

Just wear a hat and take drugs to cover the two up :chad:

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 3672
All chads here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
@Pietrosiek , @reptiles ,@toolateforme thoes come to mind that are below average in looks, there are much more though, so wtf are you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Lots of ugly low inhib low iq spam their pics

Then there are ugly high inhib high iq who know better than to post face on virgin incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Administrator, Deleted member 2426 and 5 others
@Pietrosiek , @reptiles ,@toolateforme thoes come to mind that are below average in looks, there are much more though, so wtf are you talking about

I'm high bf don't truly know my base tbqh but still only a 4 out of 10 it's over
Lots of ugly low inhib low iq spam their pics

Then there are ugly high inhib high iq who know better than to post face on virgin incel forum

Can vouch for that dumbest person here but I still do not care

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Being average is bad, because a girl could replace you within a couple of minutes. If you have nothing above average, you are literally nothing to a girl. You can try to get a girl with money or very good boyfriend qualities (cuck). But for sexual adventures, its very bad to be average.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Norwooder, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
personality

in all seriousness though, true to a certain extent, only retards think only chad gets laid, you're basically saying "you're all good looking, just be confident, bro" though

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm high bf don't truly know my base tbqh but still only a 4 out of 10 it's over

Can vouch for that dumbest person here but I still do not care
Me and you same psl brother. Feel you.

you are blind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
In white standard I'm ugly as fuck 😥

Being average is bad, because a girl could replace you within a couple of minutes. If you have nothing above average, you are literally nothing to a girl. You can try to get a girl with money or very good boyfriend qualities (cuck). But for sexual adventures, its very bad to be average.
Miring the chad st blackops in your avi
This thread is one big massive cope. Below 6 feet and below 5 psl is death nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, PubertyMaxxer and diggbicc
Height is a massive as halo at 6 foot 8
Fortunately normies say I am "huge", meaning I have some width as well (decent amount from fat, but still), so it's good I guess

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Fortunately normies say I am "huge", meaning I have some width as well (decent amount from fat, but still), so it's good I guess

Lucky ngl

When did this become an appearance to feel self conscious about?

I thought I was a regular ass dude till the last couple years lol

20191130 035140

• So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob, toolateforme, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Good post, you need to stand out

Khhv at 24 thought

Yeah that's brutal try approach it sounds low iq but at your height it's like a chad manlet you won't get rejected that often

If i was 6'3+ with a good frame bro.. Sad shit

@Pietrosiek
fuck off lmao he's 187 cm tall with a good frame.
He checks 2 out of the three deciding factors for attraction.

fuck off lmao he's 187 cm tall with a good frame.
He checks 2 out of the three deciding factors for attraction.
I agree.
But, hes acne and general uncanny face bring him down hard.
If he removes he's acne it's a different story

Yeah some people are below average here with some major issues but no one legit ugly

Thats the fact
@Pex1992 is the ugliest on this forum though, he's a streetshitting curry

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Yeah some people are below average here with some major issues but no one legit ugly
yeah man. this is pretty much cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
yeah man. this is pretty much cope ngl
Yeah for whatever reason I think on lookism, people were better looking and taller than this website’s avg demographic. Like this sentiment totally applied there but I’ve seen my fair share of rather unfortunate looking individuals who’ve posted here

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3195 and oldcell
Yeah for whatever reason I think on lookism, people were better looking and taller than this website’s avg demographic. Like this sentiment totally applied there but I’ve seen my fair share of rather unfortunate looking individuals who’ve posted here
like im not gonna say "its so over" bcuz most ppl can improve a lot, but when ppl start comforting eachother "we're good looking brooo" on a forum dedicated for men dissatisfied with their looks and 70% virgin demographic is out of the world cope

if everyone posted their pictures unfrauded, it would be notably below average by IRL standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2012 and 7 others
Except for you, yeah ugly bastard lol.

I got 0 matches on tinder in 2 days in Thailand

thoughts?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
cope OP mogs majority of userbase
Thx only 3 people here saw me u are one of them...
I sure agree that lookism had better looking userbase
Here mostly ethnic get unfortunate bytvfrom what i saw tgeir frauded photos are far from ugly
U as a well abive average tall and white are more than good to go
I got 0 matches on tinder in 2 days in Thailand

thoughts?
Not possible
I did 4 pslexperimnet ar central and he git 2 matches at 2 days

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
Well that is the nature of the interweb, and the nature of life in general. Good looking people are far more likely to have their pictures taken, and are far more likely to post said pictures in a public place. And not by a small amount. For every picture of people subhumans in the bottom 10% on the interweb there are 100 pictures of people in the top 10%. An interesting phenomenon that occurs as a result of this is that those living outside the US think everyone in the US is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Traxanas, Kade and 1 other person
There's definetly ugly people that have posted, and you cant blame them since like all of us they're trying to improve.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Averagecel
Well that is the nature of the interweb, and the nature of life in general. Good looking people are far more likely to have their pictures taken, and are far more likely to post said pictures in a public place. And not by a small amount. For every picture of people subhumans in the bottom 10% on the interweb there are 100 pictures of people in the top 10%. An interesting phenomenon that occurs as a result of this is that those living outside the US think everyone in the US is good looking.
Good thinking fully agreed
I judged only from what i saw

Thats the fact

you see, the personality nonesense annoys me the most sure you can have the good personality but if you live in the west than in those 40-50 years that you will be married to your wife will cheat on you with a chad. The reason why most people are on this forum is to improve and to become a chad good looking is not enough to keep a laid and your personality won't save you from the cuckoldry you will experience. In this era good looking is an average and normie or below is an incel.

im sorry for my English

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Thats the fact
You haven't seen how i look

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Attachments

• Polish_20191129_180114391.jpg
    Polish_20191129_180114391.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191129_183411.jpg
    20191129_183411.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191129_114136-1.jpg
    20191129_114136-1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191124_205920-1.jpg
    20191124_205920-1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191124_113043.jpg
    20191124_113043.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20191129_114125-1.jpg
    20191129_114125-1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Averagecel
@Pex1992 is the ugliest on this forum though, he's a streetshitting curry
He's noway ugly maybe you hate him because you hate Indians in general
Why don't you try light stubble and bikermaxx??? It'll suit you and don't cut hair

Why don't you try light stubble and bikermaxx??? It'll suit you and don't cut hair
@pex

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992

@pex
Tbh i always love the clean shaven look i shave my beards daily in the morning i dont prefere anything over that ...its like a routine for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
we're all chads
no subhumans allowed here

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Tbh i always love the clean shaven look i shave my beards daily in the morning i dont prefere anything over that ...its like a routine for me
Me too beards are overrated anyway.

having a big dick is a hugeee plus

Jelq squad move out
I have a big dick, and its never been a plus for me, because im not really goodlooking.
The same case as i told before. Having a big dick is nothing special, any normal looking girl can find a average big dick guy within a hour of online chatting.

Keep coping you retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back