No one i saw here is ugly or well below average

Being average is bad, because a girl could replace you within a couple of minutes. If you have nothing above average, you are literally nothing to a girl. You can try to get a girl with money or very good boyfriend qualities (cuck). But for sexual adventures, its very bad to be average.
Just commit suicide if you’re average theory

you have such narcy Zyros pheno, down to the posting a bunch of your pics in a thread where nobody asked

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Thats the fact
MAjority of posters are slighty above average to good looking facially
What holds most guys here back is personality, social isolation or at some cases unfortunate ethnicity regarding their surroundings
And some people here seem to be doing well but wanna do better 🤷

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Behaviour is underrated, like always. I cannot picture an autistic Chad, it is cringe. Everybody here after looksmaxxing need to try permanently lowering their inhibition and becoming more NT as a result

looks + behaviour = giga slayer

• +1
Thats the fact
MAjority of posters are slighty above average to good looking facially
What holds most guys here back is personality, social isolation or at some cases unfortunate ethnicity regarding their surroundings
I'm mentally challenged. I can't act normally, not just as round girls, but around friends aswell.
I have to Fake neurotipicity, sometimes I can do it well if I'm in the right mood, sometimes I go full aspie mode and stop talking completely and lose myself in my thoughts.

Same thing, actually amplified with women I don't know.
I Can hold conversations with girls I know, but if I don't know them jfl I get stiff as fuck and can't talk anymore.

The topics I talk about are boring, I have no stories to tell, because I can't recall anything interesting for some reason, unlike other people.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Notorious
I'm mentally challenged. I can't act normally, not just as round girls, but around friends aswell.
I have to Fake neurotipicity, sometimes I can do it well if I'm in the right mood, sometimes I go full aspie mode and stop talking completely and lose myself in my thoughts.

Same thing, actually amplified with women I don't know.
I Can hold conversations with girls I know, but if I don't know them jfl I get stiff as fuck and can't talk anymore.

The topics I talk about are boring, I have no stories to tell, because I can't recall anything interesting for some reason, unlike other people.
you think too much, that's it. it may seem simple because it is, it's a simple problem that's quite difficult to resolve

overactive amygdala with continuous social bad habits just reinforce that shitty way of thinking to continue. you can use drugs to help, I plan on shrinking my amygdala through shrooms so when I supposedly ascend in one way or another, things will go far smoother in lowering inhibition

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
unironically shit thread. And definitely a projection.

no, the average user is either pretty GL and just needs to fix minor defects or legit subhuman. the normalfags get enough attention to keep them bluepilled and aren't interested in actually improving themselves, sure they might stumble upon this place but they aren't going to stay for too long as their worldview is too different from ours.

• +1
you think too much, that's it. it may seem simple because it is, it's a simple problem that's quite difficult to resolve

overactive amygdala with continuous social bad habits just reinforce that shitty way of thinking to continue. you can use drugs to help, I plan on shrinking my amygdala through shrooms so when I supposedly ascend in one way or another, things will go far smoother in lowering inhibition
I would love to shrink that, but I think that a overtly developed amygdala is a symptom of mental problems rather than a cause, also there doesn't seem to be any working method to effectively shrink it.

Anyone who does private rates?

I would love to shrink that, but I think that a overtly developed amygdala is a symptom of mental problems rather than a cause, also there doesn't seem to be any working method to effectively shrink it.
1 legit method is EckhartTollemaxxing, which again can shrink your amygdala naturally I think, and cause cortisol to vanish as you implement awareness and constant reminders to yourself about the mind and it's thoughts.

besides that, you can naturally have an overactive amygdala with a few other things in combination leading you to be like this, suppressing 1 issue and then reinforcing good habits may slowly make you lower inhib.

Maybe just shrinking the amygdala in itself could lead to you thinking differently and less as a result which then could lead to other positive outcomes which... result in lower inhib? it's not an instant fix, that's for sure.

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
I don't even know if my personality is good or bad.
Some girls said I'm very funny, others said I have literally no charisma. Whatever.

I don't even know if my personality is good or bad.
Some girls said I'm very funny, others said I have literally no charisma. Whatever.

Well, if you are very good looking, women will always say you are funny and charming. Will laugh even if you are not really funny etc.

• +1
1 legit method is EckhartTollemaxxing, which again can shrink your amygdala naturally I think, and cause cortisol to vanish as you implement awareness and constant reminders to yourself about the mind and it's thoughts.

besides that, you can naturally have an overactive amygdala with a few other things in combination leading you to be like this, suppressing 1 issue and then reinforcing good habits may slowly make you lower inhib.

Maybe just shrinking the amygdala in itself could lead to you thinking differently and less as a result which then could lead to other positive outcomes which... result in lower inhib? it's not an instant fix, that's for sure.
EckhartTollemaxx?

Well, if you are very good looking, women will always say you are funny and charming. Will laugh even if you are not really funny etc.
bro I larped as Orb in a few chatting apps and dating apps and when I was trolling landwhales & beckies, degrading them to oblivion and calling them all kinds of names... they actually found it "sexy" and made them horny instead

NUKE THIS GAY EARTH
EckhartTollemaxx?
Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual guy, he is 100% legit. you can read his book "Power of Now"

This shit is location based, in EE if you are just slightly above average and low inhib and nt you will do well, jfl at getting cucked, men here are based and i legit have never seen guys here getting cucked by their girls, it's always the guys here that would cheat on their girls, never vice versa

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back