NO ONE IN MY LIFE CAN STOP ME NOW.

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
I am surpassing everyone and they're getting so triggered for it, I've started to take everything personally and now I can just do it all because trying is the barebones of what I expect from myself. My sports are becoming easier, my fighting speed has increased a ton too.

I stopped any bad habits at the start of the school year and it never bothered me again, and I don't even care about snacks anymore I just eat to gain something. 90% of my male friends actually hate me for this, and boy is it funny. They shit talk me until it's time to compete. Sure the transition for the first week was literal HELL but now it's just normal. I've never done so much and felt so energetic in my life bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dendoni, nathan and SeanW
>transition

uh oh

• +1
Reactions: nathan
greycel ramblings dnr

How did transition feel? How did you start? I'd like something similiar, but have no strenght to start 😔

How did transition feel? How did you start? I'd like something similiar, but have no strenght to start 😔
There isn't ever a perfect time to start, so start now; what pushed me was the fact if i fail i can just start over. The transition at first was terrible but if you can power through the first week any cravings or desires are replaced by your routine of working out and learning.

And honestly just going to destroy everyone that humiliated or cheated you in everything

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
There isn't ever a perfect time to start, so start now; what pushed me was the fact if i fail i can just start over. The transition at first was terrible but if you can power through the first week any cravings or desires are replaced by your routine of working out and learning.

And honestly just going to destroy everyone that humiliated or cheated you in everything
Do you have some sort of habit tracker or something?

Congrats on transitioning OP when do you plan on going through with the vaginoplasty?

no
Do you have some sort of habit tracker or something?
i just started the schoolyear by eliminating all the habits that i didnt like then i added in workouts to a chart i made based off of entirely different things so one day im doing mma and the next boxing/long distance running

its just a paper i drew up at home, as for diet i just eat healthier in general

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
no

i just started the schoolyear by eliminating all the habits that i didnt like then i added in workouts to a chart i made based off of entirely different things so one day im doing mma and the next boxing/long distance running

its just a paper i drew up at home, as for diet i just eat healthier in general
Sounds good bhai 👍😃