No one is as unlucky as me

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Only luck I have is parents who will let me NEET for life and pay for my rent and food. Outside of that I have everything in the bottom 5%. Fuck ugly, autistic, ADHD, BPD, and hand atrophy stopping me from vidya coping. I had surgery on my cubital tunnel and was made worse by the fucking doctor. It is completely over. I am the king of incels. How can I looksmax to be better looking?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: redrum64389, Roamer, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
I am more unlucky than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 28904, Toth's thot and 1 other person
What is ur age

post full face to see if you mog me or not
can't see clearly here

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
nigga lives a cortisol free life with rich parents and complains

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, aleksander, LampPostPrime and 13 others
i bet you have an 8 incher

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
nigga lives a cortisol free life with rich parents and complains
they aren't rich i eat 1200 calories a day and cortisol free? my hand is cramping and atrophying randomly. i agree if i had no health issues and like £500/month income my life woudl be good. legit from 2018-2020 when i had no health problems and decent money i didn't have a single migraine. atm i don't even have the strength to hold my arm up while typing this jfl

Scooby Dooby Doo Shaggy

they aren't rich i eat 1200 calories a day and cortisol free? my hand is cramping and atrophying randomly. i agree if i had no health issues and like £500/month income my life woudl be good. legit from 2018-2020 when i had no health problems and decent money i didn't have a single migraine. atm i don't even have the strength to hold my arm up while typing this jfl
poor parents can afford it? lmao

and you dont eat 1200kcal, if you did you woldnt be so bloated

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, LampPostPrime and Respalier

???????????????????????? i am literally 135lbs at 6'0.5ft midday height, i have 5.8 inch wrists. you 'bloat' you see is from my incel wide hips and recessed face and high gonial angle you utter fucking dog. unlike 90% of the worthless mentally ill BDD ridden cunt children on this forum, i actually have problems regarding my looks that require surgery. i love the assumptions made by worthless cunts like yourself. I HAVE CLINICAL LEVELS OF RECESSION that is why i look bloated. i looked the same at 117 lbs in 2017

fucking retardewd nigger animal. id give up everythign and go wageslave at mcdonalds for 40 hours a day to become 6/10, NT and get my hand musculature back

Hope your children get raped @midlatinocel

I'm so lucky and privileged to eat fuck all, sit down and do nothing all day and have irreversible, untreatable hand atrophy of my ulnar intrinsics at the age of 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dont even look bad, i agree the health stuff is unlucky bro hope u can find a way to improve or at least enjoy life with it. go backto making music!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 18879
The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years. The overall adjusted incidence of CuTS was 30.0 per 100 000 person-years.

I literally haven't heard of anyone who plays PC developing this issue. Further proof that I am just unlucky incel
dont even look bad, i agree the health stuff is unlucky bro hope u can find a way to improve or at least enjoy life with it. go backto making music!

Soon™

Hope your children get raped @midlatinocel

I'm so lucky and privileged to eat fuck all, sit down and do nothing all day and have irreversible, untreatable hand atrophy of my ulnar intrinsics at the age of 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nigga shut up I don't even know you and you're being a retard so stfu go outside and get a job you victim minded cuck

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
nigga shut up I don't even know you and you're being a retard so stfu go outside and get a job you victim minded cuck
ill get a job when my hand muscles are restored (so maybe 2040 when neuralink is out)

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Orvka381 and Deleted member 18879
heavy bulk and build tons of muscle, buy modern oversized clothes (Shein is kinda cheap and good).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18879
heavy bulk and build tons of muscle, buy modern oversized clothes (Shein is kinda cheap and good).
someone with arms like mine will always look skinny even if on tren? would it cause health problems with joints and nerve impingements?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ascension, Deleted member 26410 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Just relax and take a nap after a good meal

someone with arms like mine will always look skinny even if on tren? would it cause health problems with joints and nerve impingements?
Just bulk and stop asking so many questions you don’t have bad genetics you’re just malnourished and underdeveloped, you will grow your bones and shit by eating healthy and hiting the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and User28823
Check out this guy you look like him the before:

NEET > Wageslave
Depends, if you fill your day with interesting activities like I did before like working out, hiking, riding bike, playing videogames, going out at night on weekends doing drugs, rotting here only 1 or 2 hours per day, NEET mogs

If you fall into boredom it can be as bad as wageslaving

But at the end of the day you need to make money if you are NEET and your parents are not rich

• +1
Go er unironically. Yolo

Depends, if you fill your day with interesting activities like I did before like working out, hiking, riding bike, playing videogames, going out at night on weekends doing drugs, rotting here only 1 or 2 hours per day, NEET mogs

If you fall into boredom it can be as bad as wageslaving

But at the end of the day you need to make money if you are NEET and your parents are not rich
id say it also depends on your potential as well

Only luck I have is parents who will let me NEET for life and pay for my rent and food. Outside of that I have everything in the bottom 5%. Fuck ugly, autistic, ADHD, BPD, and hand atrophy stopping me from vidya coping. I had surgery on my cubital tunnel and was made worse by the fucking doctor. It is completely over. I am the king of incels. How can I looksmax to be better looking?
View attachment 2262237
You are not bottom 5% of looks retard

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 28904
Nobody is as unlucky as you are? Allow me to introduce myself.

• JFL
At least you're tall and white

I'd say I've been slightly more unlucky than you because growing up I had real academic and athletic potential which all went down the drain

• +1
I'd say I've been slightly more unlucky than you because growing up I had real academic and athletic potential which all went down the drain
how can it all go down the drain unless you had a brain injury that lowered your IQ/sports injury? also at least u know u were good at something only thing i had potential for was making £3/hr playing videogames jfl

• +1
Reactions: ascension
how can it all go down the drain unless you had a brain injury that lowered your IQ/sports injury? also at least u know u were good at something only thing i had potential for was making £3/hr playing videogames jfl

I was really smart at school and teachers were actually preparing me to get into Cambridge/Oxford. Instead I got extremely depressed from shit home life and being ignored at school and by girls. I'm in my mid twenties now with no degree.

Sports wise I had potential in long distance running but my parents never helped me develop it + I was too depressed to train anyway. Crazy thing is that people at school, teachers saw me failing but no one cared. Absolutely no one gave a fuck.

If your teenage years go badly, you are royally fucked.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, submammal and Deleted member 18879
You ain't bad enough to stinge off your parents forever also what's your height

You ain't bad enough to stinge off your parents forever also what's your height
wdym by not bad enough? i'm 184cm so 55th percentile for my age

• JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and 5.5psl
Atleast u aren't a manlet and/or a poopskinned dravidian!!! BE GRATEFUL!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 18879
Schery6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Respalier

he probably eats shitty processed food. even if you eat only 1200 calories of trash like this you'll end up bloated

• Hmm...
he probably eats shitty processed food. even if you eat only 1200 calories of trash like this you'll end up bloated
at 1.2 he would be auschwitzcelling, he's eating more than that 100%

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Respalier
at 1.2 he would be auschwitzcelling, he's eating more than that 100%
look at my jaw nigga
Download

IMG 1989

I've been auschwitzmaxxed before, at 117lbs at 17, same height I am now and when I lay down you could see my aorta beating through my abdomen, it makes no difference as I am recessed with low neurological muscle tone. People that are clinically recessed like myself look bloated even when they are below average weight and body fat. Unless I went into deep single digit BF I will always look bloated