No one is as unlucky as me

look at my jaw nigga
View attachment 2262838
View attachment 2262839

I've been auschwitzmaxxed before, at 117lbs at 17, same height I am now and when I lay down you could see my aorta beating through my abdomen, it makes no difference as I am recessed with low neurological muscle tone. People that are clinically recessed like myself look bloated even when they are below average weight and body fat. Unless I went into deep single digit BF I will always look bloated
listen nigga unless you're clinically a midget you're not at 1200kcal

this is what an average male needs just to stay alive, 1700kcal. that's what your body burns when youi're lying flat just breathing and sustaining your life processes

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
im just as unlucky or even worse than you in some aspects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
listen nigga unless you're clinically a midget you're not at 1200kcal
View attachment 2262867
this is what an average male needs just to stay alive, 1700kcal. that's what your body burns when youi're lying flat just breathing and sustaining your life processes
how am i bloated then at 135lbs 6ft? oh yah im boneless look at my arms, there is no fat on them at all cus im not fat

Why aren’t you bloatmaxxing if you can afford Ubereats?

Bluepilled af but there is always someone who wishes they were in your position. I will be getting kicked out of my house soon and I will pretty much be fucked living pay-check to pay-check for the next year.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Blond3cel
look at my jaw nigga
View attachment 2262838
View attachment 2262839

I've been auschwitzmaxxed before, at 117lbs at 17, same height I am now and when I lay down you could see my aorta beating through my abdomen, it makes no difference as I am recessed with low neurological muscle tone. People that are clinically recessed like myself look bloated even when they are below average weight and body fat. Unless I went into deep single digit BF I will always look bloated
Bro where do you live this looks servere like an insurance or a good health care should cover this.

Bro where do you live this looks servere like an insurance or a good health care should cover this.
NHS, it is covered but i feel like a cuck getting it ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blond3cel
NHS, it is covered but i feel like a cuck getting it ngl
Bro please it could change your life by alot.
I guess you even have sleep problems or you will get them at some point i assume.

• +1
IMAGINE complaining when your parents let you NEET FOREVER, I'd do anything for neet lifestyle you ungrateful skinnyfat spoiled brat.

IMAGINE complaining when your parents let you NEET FOREVER, I'd do anything for neet lifestyle you ungrateful skinnyfat spoiled brat.
Skinnyfat? I AM 135LBS AT 6.05FT YOU FUCKING CUNT HOW IS THAT SKINNY FAT YOU FUCKING RETARD I AM RECESSED AND BLOATED I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY FUCKING LIFESTYLE I AM GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO NEET ETERNALLY BUT GUESS WHAT I HAVE HAND ATROPHY AND AM IN CHRONIC PAIN AND I CANT VIDYAGAME ANYMORE

I'm giga non-NT. Anyone who spends any time around me thinks I'm weird. My ex gf of 10 years dumped me as though our relationship meant nothing and married my taller, more handsome friend. "At least you had a relationship!" No, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about. 10 years later I have dreams about her a couple times a week, and they always make me feel like utter garbage for the entire day, even if I ignore them. I've had two anal surgeries and basically my anus is broken. I take bloody shits all the time. I have to take a shower after every time I shit. My mom has Alzheimer's and my dad is having an affair. I have to answer the question "Wait, did the dogs eat dinner?" 30 times every single day. My dog just went blind and she's not even that old, which is fucking depressing. I have no friends. Here are some highlights from my face:

As

ALXMPIu

My brain is probably absolutely fucked from a lifetime of medication and pain and isolation. I've been in the mental hospital. I'm 5'8.

And worst of all I'm fucking old! I will be 60 in 20 years, which probably seems like a long time to young people, but it fucking isn't at all, especially since some of the years will be 57, 58, 59.

Last edited:
  • +1
Skinnyfat? I AM 135LBS AT 6.05FT YOU FUCKING CUNT HOW IS THAT SKINNY FAT YOU FUCKING RETARD I AM RECESSED AND BLOATED I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY FUCKING LIFESTYLE I AM GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO NEET ETERNALLY BUT GUESS WHAT I HAVE HAND ATROPHY AND AM IN CHRONIC PAIN AND I CANT VIDYAGAME ANYMORE
God gives and God takes, it is how it is you little skinnyfat boi

I'm giga non-NT. Anyone who spends any time around me thinks I'm weird. My ex gf of 10 years dumped me as though our relationship meant nothing and married my taller, more handsome friend. "At least you had a relationship!" No, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about. 10 years later I have dreams about her a couple times a week, and they always make me feel like utter garbage for the entire day, even if I ignore them. I've had two anal surgeries and basically my anus is broken. I take bloody shits all the time. I have to take a shower after every time I shit. My mom has Alzheimer's and my dad is having an affair. I have to answer the question "Wait, did the dogs eat dinner?" 30 times every single day. My dog just went blind and she's not even that old, which is fucking depressing. I have no friends. Here are some highlights from my face:

View attachment 2263034
View attachment 2263036

View attachment 2263038

My brain is probably absolutely fucked from a lifetime of medication and pain and isolation. I've been in the mental hospital.

And worst of all I'm fucking old! I will be 60 in 20 years, which probably seems like a long time to young people, but it fucking isn't at all, especially since some of the years will be 57, 58, 59.
is that your chin? just get genioplasty or bsso

Last edited: