No one is doing surgery omg bored

Ah. Less competition plus people in the Uk are more reserved NOTCHADRIP is some autist with no friends so he would have to rely on cold approach (requires mental fortitude which he does not have), or dating apps (won't get enough likes and matches to ascend).
where I live is no different from Europe tbh, i can PM you what my class looks like, everyone is either gook or white. but yeah people are not reserved which makes it easier, i have been to the west a couple of times and always found it quite weird how the interactions went
Gonna get bimax until November, will make a detailed thread on it like Gaia262 and newlurker69 did.
difference is that users like gaia were actual truecels before. OP is just a faggot that doesn't leave his house

This dude. Always, there is a chance that he will become chadlite+ but he would still need to fix his brain.

Surgery is a cope for him not to fix his personality.
Chad lite or no point of life

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-204745__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906-204745__01.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
where I live is no different from Europe tbh, i can PM you what my class looks like, everyone is either gook or white. but yeah people are not reserved which makes it easier, i have been to the west a couple of times and always found it quite weird how the interactions went

difference is that users like gaia were actual truecels before. OP is just a faggot that doesn't leave his house
Who cares man. People have been telling him this shit for months. I can't help him.

Who cares man. People have been telling him this shit for months. I can't help him.
Bro women don't want me how many time have I said that ffs

Bro women don't want me how many time have I said that ffs
I have said you lack sex appeal, which you can acquire by softmaxxing, getting tattoos and acting less autistic.

I have said you lack sex appeal, which you can acquire by softmaxxing, getting tattoos and acting less autistic.
Never tattoos ,only surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
im leaving now notchadrip. i genuinely don't believe that you are getting surgery ,but regardless of that good luck in ur ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Yes, thats why your left neck is thicker, tahts why your left upper trap,chest,glute and lat are more developed, while the right part of the core(obliques) are more doveloped,and i haven't even seen you
why is this though

im leaving now notchadrip. i genuinely don't believe that you are getting surgery ,but regardless of that good luck in ur ascension
I will prove the world that I will

I can dm you what Ramieri tells me on Wednesday in 2 weeks? (21st) I can inspire you with the price and what he thinks?

That could inspire you a bit.

I might record the entire consult maybe I will write it up or something and you could watch/read if you want boyo.

You can dm me questions if you want and I can ask him them. (Obviously Im not gonna ask him about I shit I don't want so you know general question and what not, if you want ofcourse.)

Im also planning on posting before and afters so that could be cool wanna get tagged or smth?
Do u have any morphs for all ur going to get done? Tag me if u can.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Do u have any morphs for all ur going to get done? Tag me if u can.
I do but they arent really accurate as the surgeries I plan to get arent really easy to project especially the first functional surgery.
The morphs need updating tbh once I had a consult on 21st Ill know a lot more and will be able to get accurate morphs done at least for the EASE/TPD I can send them to you if you want.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1