No One My Age Is Cultured In Fine Arts

It’s a bit overhyped IMO, I’m not a fan of Eren as a character but yes that stretch you mentioned is amazing.

Code geass victim tho
I love code geass too season 2
Code geass kicked ass. I miss those days when I hadn’t watched the best anime’s. Now I have to deal with goblins thinking jujitsu is good when it’s plot blows

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Damn I only watch the best movies. Into music and fashion too but most people wouldn't feel my style on themselves :Comfy:

Almost no one my age(19) is cultured about any form of fucking media its annoying. Its like I have to put on a facade or just lie anytime pop culture comes up. Nobody watches any good fucking movies,tv, anime, or reads any good novels, philosophy, manga, etc. These peoples fav medias are like the avengers or they think Jujutsu Kaisen is the peak of anime.

Complete clown show.
whoa whoa whoa, you've never seen me then, I know actual peak anime series, not that mainstream shit, also i'm into lite novels not regular novels

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
whoa whoa whoa, you've never seen me then, I know actual peak anime series, not that mainstream shit, also i'm into lite novels not regular novels
Lns are okay. I’ve read some of COTE

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever