No one sends you snaps

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
This has got to be one of the most brutal things that can happen to you as a teen. No one ever sends me any snaps and it’s not because of this bullshit “you need to initiate the conversation bro” shit that I hear from some normies. I have literally never gotten a snap sent to me out of the blue ever. The only time people snap me is because I will snap them first and then they will respond and fuck off. I literally downloaded this app along with some other socials in order to try and NT maxx but that didn’t work. Idk maybe it’s because I’m not into normie shit but it’s just brutal when no one ever snaps you back while I see normies opening up like 50 fucking snaps from random people JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 14693, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Yeah social apps just give me anxiety, Warhammer mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ZaC, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
840 560

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Pikabro, ZaC and 1 other person
Yep, one of my biggest whitepills as of recently and best cope is that the two friends I do have are getting into the game. It’s always nice to be able to have a nice good cope as long as it doesn’t consume you.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, rawmilk, Pikabro and 1 other person
sad, my experience with snap is: people I havent spoken to in a year spamming me 15 streak snaps everyday and when I snap anything back they dont even open it lol so they just spam to get their snapscore up for whatever reason

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rawmilk, ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro and 1 other person
sad, my experience with snap is: people I havent spoken to in a year spamming me 15 streak snaps everyday and when I snap anything back they dont even open it lol so they just spam to get their snapscore up for whatever reason
Mogs me

I would give my left toe for just wall snaps

i got ¨nudes?¨ from a lightskin girl off snap despite her having a bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rawmilk, Narcissus🥀 and Pikabro
i thought i was the least nt person on .org but turns out i was wrong
why u want attention sm
what girl will ever snap u first
obv u gotta snap first
if she think u cute she'll initiate the next day or wtv

Literally me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
No one uses Snapchat here

Chads phones are always full of girls nudes on "my eyes only" and have 200+ snap notis