no one takes about hair dye maxxing. why?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I look great coming out of the shower, my color is nice and dark but as the day goes on it turns into a light brown. I want that dark look every time I get out of the shower.

has anyone went about doing this? i'm not old and greying but i'm late 20s at this point, seems a little juvenile to dye my hair black to match the color of wet hair out of the shower.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 34058 and plukee
Natural hair is better and dying it damages hair. Unless you're ginger or very light blonde I don't recommend.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and LooksThinker
Please dye your hair blue

my hair was ayran blonde as a teenager and now it's a rusted brown color and i've been accused of being ginger is the camera hits it right. facial hair is also a rusted brown color with hues of orange, it's on the darker side though.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and plukee
I dyed my hair black for an experiment the entire summer, there's pros and cons.

but the biggest con is that dying your hair dark while your own color is light makes it look like you're balding once the outgrowth shows up after like 2-3 weeks and you'll be itching to get it re-touched again, it's very annoying.

Jfl just find a good hair dye and do it
Every male celebrity does it
Dont listen to these incel faggots here

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aleksander, Deleted member 34058 and 4 others
I love having black hair.
Litterally nothing i can do wrong
I can only dye it black and thats all that exists
(Talking about covering greys)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
my hair was ayran blonde as a teenager and now it's a rusted brown color and i've been accused of being ginger is the camera hits it right. facial hair is also a rusted brown color with hues of orange, it's on the darker side though.
Similar to me though i was never blonde

I dyed my hair black for an experiment the entire summer, there's pros and cons.

but the biggest con is that dying your hair dark while your own color is light makes it look like you're balding once the outgrowth shows up after like 2-3 weeks and you'll be itching to get it re-touched again, it's very annoying.
Another con is people will call you emo if you’re white

I look great coming out of the shower, my color is nice and dark but as the day goes on it turns into a light brown. I want that dark look every time I get out of the shower.

has anyone went about doing this? i'm not old and greying but i'm late 20s at this point, seems a little juvenile to dye my hair black to match the color of wet hair out of the shower.
ur inbred

Another con is people will call you emo if you’re white
haven't received any negative comments on it, nobody really cares.

jfl dying hair is ricecel trait