No one wants to post pics.There maybe potential hope

T

Trelly Trell

Iron
I looked totally different from when I was 18.If no one shows themselves one cant determine whether there's help or not.It makes no sense whatsoever to hate Chad's and then use them as your profile pic like so many tend to do on here.There are some people who have Chad potential and dont even realize it because they dont know how to maximize it.I was going to show how it could be possible,but automatically you guys get on the defensive and get racist and jealous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yugiohcel

tell me what i need to work on

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joelortiz, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
I looked totally different from when I was 18.If no one shows themselves one cant determine whether there's help or not.It makes no sense whatsoever to hate Chad's and then use them as your profile pic like so many tend to do on here.There are some people who have Chad potential and dont even realize it because they dont know how to maximize it.I was going to show how it could be possible,but automatically you guys get on the defensive and get racist and jealous.
What are you trying to prove? Lots of users post pics. I'm not a rotter myself, I actually looksmax. I'm like half a year away from chadlite status. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
What are you trying to prove? Lots of users post pics. I'm not a rotter myself, I actually looksmax. I'm like half a year away from chadlite status. :chad:
you won't be chadlite my dude. dont delude yourself

ive seen your pictures and you won't be chadlite even with norwood 0 hairline

• JFL
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
you laugh at me. yet you lost your virginity at 27 years old. i dont care if you have social anxiety and all that shit. if you had chad-lite potential you wouldnt have stayed virgin till 27 years of your life even with receeded hairline.

there is something off about your face. you look low class and beta

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII
View attachment 88699

Say what you want but chicks check me out now.
You have potential
View attachment 88699

Anyone who makes improvements will be hated on here.Theyve already started to make negative comments about you
View attachment 88699

Anyone who makes improvements will be hated on here.Theyve already started to make negative comments about you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, joel17, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
you laugh at me. yet you lost your virginity at 27 years old. i dont care if you have social anxiety and all that shit. if you had chad-lite potential you wouldnt have stayed virgin till 27 years of your life even with receeded hairline.

there is something off about your face. you look low class and beta

Anxiety is legit first of all. Secondly, I drank away my youth, that's the actual reason it took me so long. You don't get laid by drinking a bottle of vodka every day in your house.
Several people have confirmed I have more of a masc face than a beta face.

You're just hateful for w/e reason.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Anxiety is legit first of all. Secondly, I drank away my youth, that's the actual reason it took me so long. You don't get laid by drinking a bottle of vodka every day in your house.

i'm not hateful. i didn't say you're ugly. you can get laid if you put in the work, definitely not incel tier.

you're just not particularly attractive. you are lightyears away from being chadlite, im just lowering your expectation from your hair transplant surgery. you will look better, but you wont be chadlite. you arent very tall, your skull is small, your frame isnt very good, your face isnt too attractive either

now tell me, are these traits of a chadlite?

• +1
You have potential

Anyo
i'm not hateful. i didn't say you're ugly. you can get laid if you put in the work, definitely not incel tier.

you're just not particularly attractive. you are lightyears away from being chadlite, im just lowering your expectation from your hair transplant surgery. you will look better, but you wont be chadlite. you arent very tall, your skull is small, your frame isnt very good, your face isnt too attractive either

now tell me, are these traits of a chadlite?

My height is fine at 5' 10". I height mog lots of people. No sweat. I could cheat with lifts but idk if I need it.
Sure, I'm not expecting miracles with the transplant. I think it will boost my smv quite a bit though. You just can't visualize me with hair. I'm NW3 I think.
My skull is small? If you say so...
My frame is fine, especially once it's covered in lean muscle cuz I workout like a beast.

I'm not being defensive, but I know I'm attractive to enough women that I don't have to feel insecure.

This is true
massive cope. real progress/ascension isnt hated on, it just doesnt happen pretty much. what happens is people circlejerking miniscule or "fake" ascensions for validationwhoring insecure narcies. real ascensions dont happen because

A: too subhuman to begin with, no potential
B: rotmaxxing and given up hope even with potential to begin witg
C: too low iq to pinpoint failos/bottlenecks in own looks and focusing on wrong things
D: @dicklet4incher

massive cope. real progress/ascension isnt hated on, it just doesnt happen pretty much. what happens is people circlejerking miniscule or "fake" ascensions for validationwhoring insecure narcies. real ascensions dont happen because

A: too subhuman to begin with, no potential
B: rotmaxxing and given up hope even with potential to begin witg
C: too low iq to pinpoint failos/bottlenecks in own looks and focusing on wrong things
D: @dicklet4incher
Tbh alot of that is true but it's better than doing nothing

Tbh alot of that is true but it's better than doing nothing
i didnt say it doesnt happen, because its not possible to happen. it is definitely possible to happen. "ascension" is cope for most users as you have to fit a lot of subset of criterias to qualify of it which only low % of users fall into

you have to have a good(above average bones) base to work on, you have to be decently high iq to understand what you need to work on, you need a goal oriented mindset, you need killer patience and work ethic

you need all of those for "real" ascensions to happen

but besides that looksmaxxing is viable for everyone and it may give improvements in life for everyone. thats pretty good but some people just completely delude themselves of their potential

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Wannabe6ft2

he is just blackpilling you, and he is mostlikely right, he is not hating you at all, just giving you a reality check

he is just blackpilling you, and he is mostlikely right, he is not hating you at all, just giving you a reality check

Yes well, his blackpill ideology is garbage to me.
Reality check? Don't make me laugh! His perception of reality is so twisted that there is little point talking to him.

That's what I really hate about this forum. Blackpill ideology is retarded and if you adhere to it then you have very little brain power.
I'm not saying blue and red are the pills you should be taking....but blackpill is retarded and if you follow it, you are bound to fail.

Speaking generally; Don't waste your life complaining about the things you can't change.
Get out of your basement you lazy idiot and look in the mirror. Fix yourself, you look RETARDED. Don't whine and lament on this forum about how "it never even started".
Oh boo hoo! You poor thing!
Blackpill=wasted life/RETARD.

Do something about your wretched existence. Change who you are.

Reality check? Don't make me laugh! His perception of reality is so twisted that there is little point talking to him.

That's what I really hate about this forum. Blackpill ideology is retarded and if you adhere to it then you have very little brain power.
I'm not saying blue and red are the pills you should be taking....but blackpill is retarded and if you follow it, you are bound to fail.

Speaking generally; Don't waste your life complaining about the things you can't change.
Get out of your basement you lazy idiot and look in the mirror. Fix yourself, you look RETARDED. Don't whine and lament on this forum about how "it never even started".
Oh boo hoo! You poor thing!
Blackpill=wasted life/RETARD.

Do something about your wretched existence. Change who you are.

dont mix good life with face

we just rate ur face plain

you can look below average and be the happiest person on this planet with a gf and a socialcircle.

i believe that my looks has almost nothing to do with why i ended up here. i try to compensate with looks since i lack in other areas (having friends, beeing social, good mentality etc)

so eventually if i look better in my eyes then im ready to go for socialmaxxing

Last edited:
bro do I have potential?

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_014806.jpg
    IMG_20190729_014806.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, joelortiz and Zygos4Life
dont mix good life with face

we just rate ur face plain

you can look below average and be the happiest person on this planet with a gf and a socialcircle.

i believe that my looks has almost nothing to do with why i ended up here. i try to compensate with looks since i lack in other areas (having friends, beeing social, good mentality etc)

so eventually if i look better in my eyes then im ready to go for socialmaxxing

Yes well, his "rating" was simply him trying to make me feel bad and give up hope. He wasn't just "rating my face plain".

You don't need to tell me that a good face didn't equal a happy life. I know this for a fact already. Sure, life has been easier for me compared to someone with worse facial features, I can guarantee you that.
That being said, life has still been hard. Life isn't easy just because I'm not an ogre.

Bottom line man, I don't even need to be a chad or anything crazy. I just want to be noticed and desired by some amount of women.

jfl im one of the only people that ever truly looksmaxxed and ascended on this forum. if anything im gonna give more reality check than most other users

Yes well, his "rating" was simply him trying to make me feel bad and give up hope. He wasn't just "rating my face plain".

You don't need to tell me that a good face didn't equal a happy life. I know this for a fact already. Sure, life has been easier for me compared to someone with worse facial features, I can guarantee you that.
That being said, life has still been hard. Life isn't easy just because I'm not an ogre.

Bottom line man, I don't even need to be a chad or anything crazy. I just want to be noticed and desired by some amount of women.

you were the one REPEDATELY calling yourself chadlite-chadlite potential etc. you arent chadlite buddy boyo and never will be. even with your hair transplant. i didnt say u cant improve ur looks which then favors you with women and i didnt say to give up hope. you are just fucking delusional and overly optimistic, sort of similar to @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and RM777
jfl im one of the only people that ever truly looksmaxxed and ascended on this forum. if anything im gonna give more reality check than most other users

you were the one REPEDATELY calling yourself chadlite-chadlite potential etc. you arent chadlite buddy boyo and never will be. even with your hair transplant. i didnt say u cant improve ur looks which then favors you with women and i didnt say to give up hope. you are just fucking delusional and overly optimistic, sort of similar to @FatmanO
i tought i was the only guy that had the same toughts about fatman

yes he is acting kinda rough towards you i agree but he wants you to realise it

i tought i was the only guy that had the same toughts about fatman
he's just low iq and very innocent. he can't cope with his face not being attractive to women so he adapted this overly positive mindset that exaggerates every miniscule improvement or importance of certain improvements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, RM777 and Framletgod
View attachment 88699

Yea chadlite idk, you seem dedicated so I won't say not a few yrs down the road, but is that pic filtered? That's some crazy good skin bro I'm baffled, tell me what you do besides 2x daily washing + the St Ives peach

he's just low iq and very innocent. he can't cope with his face not being attractive to women so he adapted this overly positive mindset that exaggerates every miniscule improvement or importance of certain improvements
basicly a bluepiller

OP stop making these threads, its also in wrong section, this is an offtopic post that has nothing to do with looksmaxing

Anyone who makes improvements will be hated on here.
Only if you have unrealistic expectations and bad self awareness or when you‘re unsympathetic and cocky

Haters gonna hate

• +1
nah he's not that bad. he's prototype red-piller tbh

I don't believe in any pill ideology. I see what you're doing but it's not going to work. You just want to tear me down but I'm comfortable enough in my own skin to know better.
I am not cocky, I am not expecting a miracle for my hair....you are gravely mistaken in both of these assumptions.

Also, my apologies to any mods if this thread was misplaced. Still new.

Last edited:
I don't believe in any pill ideology. I see what you're doing but it's not going to work. You just want to tear me down but I'm comfortable enough in my own skin to know better.
I am not cocky, I am not expecting a miracle for my hair....you are gravely mistaken in both of these assumptions.

Also, my apologies to any mods if this thread was misplaced. Still new.
i dont need to tear you down. you will tear yourself down once you look in the mirror 1 year from now on and as a 28 year man you will realise after all your looksmaxxing efforts you're still invisible to prime women and you will always be as you will only get older and uglier from this point

I'm not delusional buddy, I'm only talking about chatlite status because enough people think I have potential.
I don't expect to get a hair transplant and then have women start lining up.

Bottom line, hair raises SMV. Same with teeth.

i dont need to tear you down. you will tear yourself down once you look in the mirror 1 year from now on and as a 28 year man you will realise after all your looksmaxxing efforts you're still invisible to prime women and you will always be as you will only get older and uglier from this point

Dude. I've looked exactly the same since age 17. My face is going to look great well into my 40's. I take excellent care of my skin.

Prime women? Who said anything bout prime women? I'll gladly bang normies while you struggle with stacys.
I'm not delusional buddy, I'm only talking about chatlite status because enough people think I have potential.
I don't expect to get a hair transplant and then have women start lining up.

Bottom line, hair raises SMV. Same with teeth.

Dude. I've looked exactly the same since age 17. My face is going to look great well into my 40's. I take excellent care of my skin.

Prime women? Who said anything bout prime women? I'll gladly bang normies while you struggle with stacys.

I'm not like you and a bunch of users here, I don't have this perfect woman in my head. If a woman says yes, she's my kind of woman. I'm gonna whore myself out once I get hair.

with that head shape and face you will never be chadlite
skin and collagen is primarily about your facial bones, fat distirbution, fat pads and general aging genetics. not your moisturizers

I'm not like you and a bunch of users here, I don't have this perfect woman in my head. If a woman says yes, she's my kind of woman. I'm gonna whore myself out once I get hair.
you will never be content attractive females not be attracted to you. you're going to see them every day and make your heart hurt. you either become a chad or become a betabuxxer for attractive women. prime pussy = everything in this world. nothing else matters

with that head shape and face you will never be chadlite

skin and collagen is primarily about your facial bones, fat distirbution, fat pads and general aging genetics. not your moisturizers

you will never be content attractive females not be attracted to you. you're going to see them every day and make your heart hurt. you either become a chad or become a betabuxxer for attractive women. prime pussy = everything in this world. nothing else matters

I feel sorry for your blackpill mentality, I truly do. My heart doesn't hurt even a little, quite the opposite.
Now I know that sex isn't a big deal at all. The old me put so much emphasis on getting laid just to get it out of the way.

The new me knows that bottom line, I'm just trying to have fun with women. Now I have the confidence I never had because now I know women are drawn to me.

For the record, I mostly only notice attractive women gawking at me because I don't spend my time looking at heavy/gross women.

I feel sorry for your blackpill mentality, I truly do. My heart doesn't hurt even a little, quite the opposite.
Now I know that sex isn't a big deal at all. The old me put so much emphasis on getting laid just to get it out of the way.

The new me knows that bottom line, I'm just trying to have fun with women. Now I have the confidence I never had because now I know women are drawn to me.

For the record, I mostly only notice attractive women gawking at me because I don't spend my time looking at heavy/gross women.
women aren't drawn to you. you are in state of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

you believe women are looking at you bcuz of reasons you desperately want to believe they do. you are 27 with sexual experience of a 15 year old. you saying you dont care about sex as much is some really strong cope and you know it. it's all there is on your mind

women aren't drawn to you. you are in state of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

you believe women are looking at you bcuz of reasons you desperately want to believe they do. you are 27 with sexual experience of a 15 year old. you saying you dont care about sex as much is some really strong cope and you know it. it's all there is on your mind

I don't believe they do....I literally witness it when I walk downtown. Women literally do double takes when they see me. Not all women but enough of them do it that I'm in a good place.
Of course my place will inprove a bit once I have hair but until then, I'm definitely not worried about the way my face looks.

I actually looksmaxed hardcore for 2 months, the before pictures I have are shocking. Before looksmaxing my SMV was similar to Blackopscel.

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Don't shame them.
Most are just insecure which is part of their problems.

• +1
Before and after pics
You can PM if you want but im interested boyo