No other girl hated me as much as my oneitis did

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I used to think my old itis hated but it rly was mostly a case of her patience running out with my autistic behavior but despite that she still cared for me and was open to negotiating sex (i could have tried talking it with her and wouldnt rip me apart).

but oneitis hated my entier existance from the moment she saw me. i think it had to do with the fact that she was a stacy and i was genetic trash in her eyes, so i shouldnt even exist according to her.

it was just a rly brootal case of meeting a person superior to yourself and seeing that the more a girl mogs you, the more repulsed by you she is gonna be.

because girls like her are very well aware of where they stand in the dating scene and where incels stand so they have absolutely no tolerance or mercy for subumans like me. also being lesbian means she didnt have tolerance for most men in general so more hatred for incels as a result.

and i tried to avoid all this shit, i rly did. but she was out for blood on that day so she wasnt gonna let me go like that.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Art of Pattinson and PlayersGetPlayed
I used to think my old itis hated but it rly was mostly a case of her patience running out with my autistic behavior but despite that she still cared for me and was open to negotiating sex (i could have tried talking it with her and wouldnt rip me apart).

but oneitis hated my entier existance from the moment she saw me. i think it had to do with the fact that she was a stacy and i was genetic trash in her eyes, so i shouldnt even exist according to her.

it was just a rly brootal case of meeting a person superior to yourself and seeing that the more a girl mogs you, the more repulsed by you she is gonna be.

because girls like her are very well aware of where they stand in the dating scene and where incels stand so they have absolutely no tolerance or mercy for subumans like me. also being lesbian means she didnt have tolerance for most men in general so more hatred for incels as a result.

and i tried to avoid all this shit, i rly did. but she was out for blood on that day so she wasnt gonna let me go like that.
Do you talk with your parents? Do they know you're this much fucked up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustABadDream and Apparition
Do you talk with your parents? Do they know you're this much fucked up?
my parents sent me to a therapist. the therapist (female) told me that i shouldnt have even bothered with my oneitis because she was too good looking to be on tinder so i should have known somethng was up.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, deadstock and Primalsplit
my parents sent me to a therapist. the therapist (female) told me that i shouldnt have even bothered with my oneitis because she was too good looking to be on tinder so i should have known somethng was up.
Your therapist was blackpilled? :feelsping:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 14vic, deadstock and Apparition
Your therapist was blackpilled? :feelsping:
i showed her a pic of my oneitis and she said she is very good looking and no girl like her would need tinder to get laid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, noonespecial, JustABadDream and 3 others
i showed her a pic of my oneitis and she said she is very good looking and no girl like her would need tinder to get laid.
She was right. What does your therapist think of you?

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
i hate this girl so much. why me of all the people??? i never harmed anyone :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

she thinks i was better off with my old oneitis who was more average looking lol
What does your therapist think is wrong with you? Because there really is plenty of things wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream
sad atp brah

• So Sad
i hate this girl so much. why me of all the people??? i never harmed anyone :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You harm the earth simply by existing. Inferior subhumans who only waste oxygen and pollute the earth shouldn't exist.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial and Apparition
Not reading

Left a comment to tell you

You’re ugly and to rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent and Apparition
What does your therapist think is wrong with you? Because there really is plenty of things wrong with you.
she said im just rly unlucky. there is nothing wrong with me. and she is right, i am unlucky at the end of the day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
For how long have you been seeing this therapist?
for a few weeks. i mean at the end of the day, there isnt much wrong with me. if i was NT when i met my old itis we wouldnt even be talking right now.

and the teherapist agreed on this. she said it was a dumb move to give up on that girl and i rly should have asked someoe to advise me at that point in time.

• Hmm...
for a few weeks. i mean at the end of the day, there isnt much wrong with me. if i was NT when i met my old itis we wouldnt even be talking right now.

and the teherapist agreed on this. she said it was a dumb move to give up on that girl and i rly should have asked someoe to advise me at that point in time.
Did she diagnose you with something at all? I suppose she confirmed you being non NT.

Did she diagnose you with something at all? I suppose she confirmed you being non NT.
There is no known mental illness that I have. I was hoping for schizophrenia but I’m sadly far from that. And it’s not even non nt, it’s rly just my personality that is that way.

Is being insecure a mental illness? Is being unconfident a mental illness? Is being a chicken a mental illness?

When at excess like yours, yeah.
Yeah but it’s not a diagnosed one so no one will rly say it is sadly. There are thousands of broken men anyway so I’m not that special

• Hmm...
Yeah but it’s not a diagnosed one so no one will rly say it is sadly. There are thousands of broken men anyway so I’m not that special
You should date your therapist.

• JFL
Even when I made no jokes whatsoever.
meanwhile i had to use the wittiest lines to make her laugh and she didnt want to see me again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. my old oneitis never liked anything i said but she didnt ghost me :feelsbadman:

• +1