No point in life if you're ugly

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
It's just a shit experience. Everything requires 100x more effort for much lower rewards.
Nothing is worth doing
I'd be a full time rotter if I were ugly. Wouldn't have motivation to get out of bed. I honestly don't know how people do it; it's either insane coping skills or complete delusion.

This is probably how multimillionaires think about 9-5 wagecucks. Brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, murdah, Abhorrence and 40 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, 5'7 zoomer, zurzolo and 1 other person
Being good looking, young and rich is the ultimate male experience. You'd never feel sad again

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, \/orman, fukmylyf and 19 others
True.
Not a gigachad - over

• +1
Reactions: murdah, \/orman, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Thanks for the positive vibes and motivation to keep going man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, shitskinism, murdah and 21 others
It's just a shit experience. Everything requires 100x more effort for much lower rewards.
Nothing is worth doing
I'd be a full time rotter if I were ugly. Wouldn't have motivation to get out of bed

I dont see the point in living anymore if my genes cant be passed further im just a waste of life :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, \/orman, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Sometimes I look at average guys and think how the fuck does he do it?

How does he get out of bed in the morning and have the motivation to live this brutal life looking like that. Being disrespected by plain Jane beckies, being mogged by 50% of people he walks past on the street (who also look like shit)

Like what does an average normie think when he enters a club and 70% of the guys in there mogs him? What's the thought process? How does he think he's gonna be able to compete? Personality? Luck? Buying girls drinks? I genuinely cant figure it out

And when I see a true subhuman I just hope that he wins the lottery. There should be charities helping out these guys that never stood a chance in this world

@Amnesia Do you think the same?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, shitskinism, \/orman and 14 others
Don't care
I just need Money :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Brootal, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Yea it’s fookin ova for 85% of men then.
I've been fat and ugly. The life is garbage. Utter trash

You're disrespected by everyone. Girls looks at you like you're a filthy cockraoch. It's 100x harder to get a job. Your dating prospects are in the toilet. 0 IOIs on the street, 0 validation. You're treated like an utter cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, \/orman, Ascending2Tyrone and 11 others

You're disrespected by everyone. Girls looks at you like you're a filthy cockraoch. It's 100x harder to get a job. Your dating prospects are in the toilet. 0 IOIs on the street, 0 validation. You're treated like an utter cuck
Hate that ur right.
Only option in that situation is to ascend or die tryin

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Ascending2Tyrone and zurzolo
Nothing is worth doing
I'd be a full time rotter if I were ugly. Wouldn't have motivation to get out of bed. I honestly don't know how people do it; it's either insane coping skills or complete delusion.

if you're ugly but nt you can have a good life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and zurzolo
being ugly, bluepill is the only way to happiness, living in lie and cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence, \/orman, Voice and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Nothing is worth doing
I'd be a full time rotter if I werent into making cuckold threads. Wouldn't have motivation to get out of bed. I honestly don't know how people do it; it's either insane coping skills or complete delusion.

This is probably how hotwifes think about stacy settling. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
My final cope is that bimax will ascend me, gonna grind these next 2 years, get it done with pagnoni and pray to gandy I end up being low htn or better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, billymidnight, butterworld and 1 other person

How does he get out of bed in the morning and have the motivation to live this brutal life looking like that. Being disrespected by plain Jane beckies, being mogged by 50% of people he walks past on the street (who also look like shit)

Like what does an average normie think when he enters a club and 70% of the guys in there mogs him? What's the thought process? How does he think he's gonna be able to compete? Personality? Luck? Buying girls drinks? I genuinely cant figure it out

And when I see a true subhuman I just hope that he wins the lottery. There should be charities helping out these guys that never stood a chance in this world

You ask how do most normies cope with life and I will tell you ,its because majority of people on this Planet
overall believe in Just World Fallacy that if you work hard eventually you will succeed which is why Self Help
Guru Culture is soo prevalent today who are basically just grifters marketing hope.

As for why many normie Men (Millennials and Gen X) in particular cope soo well is because most of them believe that
Money and being Masculine is what attracts Women I KID YOU NOT many of my friends and family members are this
way and it isn't that they dont believe looks matter but rather the extent to which it does that eludes them.

Many people today acknowledge the importance of looks even normies, yet in spite of this they will witness
certain Men doing well with women and say to you that guy has Charisma or Game and go on about their
lives peacefully whereas a Blackpiller who understands the truth about Genetic Determinism will live a more
or less frustrated life knowing he's unable to alter certain rigid realities.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Abhorrence, \/orman and 1 other person
I dont see the point in living anymore if my genes cant be passed further im just a waste of life :feelswhy:
Who tf wants kids anyway? Its just a pain in the ass and to have kids in these shitty times? Lmao. Muhmuh society says I must have kids gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Amnesia, Brootal and 1 other person
How does he get out of bed in the morning and have the motivation to live this brutal life looking like that
Most people are just unconscious NPC's following their lives on autopilot. They don't think too much (that's why a lot of autistic/retarded/normies have really good hairline, because they don't stress) and just let things happen.

it's either insane coping skills or complete delusion.
They are afraid of death, because death can mean a new spawn in a new circumstance and context, one that can be worse than the current one, so why risk it, and not enjoy what you have now.

Being good looking, young and rich is the ultimate male experience. You'd never feel sad again
In any case, all of them will end up old (if they don't commit suicide in the meantime) and many will end up like the guy in the video in my signature, who just wants to experience what he missed in his teenage years, namely the attention from a young, pure and attractive girl..

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

You’d think you’d be more happy having lived life on both sides of the coin

Buying girls drinks?
Was actually at a bar the other week and ordering a drink

Girl next to me was about to pay and a legit bald ethnic rando just pulled out his card and payed for her.

I said “wish I was a girl so I could get free drinks”

She goes “it’s cause I dress well (JFL)”

Literally the millisecond she gets her drink she races off to her friends

Jfl at doing this

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, AspiringMogger, infini and 1 other person
Perhaps it's the desire not to starve to death

jfl how the fuck do you think you'd be able to afford to be a full time rotter withotu rich parents you dumbfuck

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and tombradylover
You’d think you’d be more happy having lived life on both sides of the coin
I am happy, I objectively life mog most guys to oblivion.

I just need to be rich now

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

jfl how the fuck do you think you'd be able to afford to be a full time rotter withotu rich parents you dumbfuck
My parents aren’t rich but they’d let me live with them

cool, 99% of the pupulation couldn't afford that
Maybe work hard until you can get a fully remote comfortable job that allows you to rot at home all day. It doesn’t take much

Life starts at nt htn at least average height

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence

Are u not a manlet like me ? u should know how he feels lol especially in a club

Nothing is worth doing

Especially worse for super manlets. Imagine having a hernan drago face but your 4’5

Was actually at a bar the other week and ordering a drink

Girl next to me was about to pay and a legit bald ethnic rando just pulled out his card and payed for her.

I said “wish I was a girl so I could get free drinks”

She goes “it’s cause I dress well (JFL)”

Literally the millisecond she gets her drink she races off to her friends

Jfl at doing this
Instead of talking to her, you should’ve asked the guy why he paid for her drink.

All jokes aside I’ve been to bars/pubs by myself and I’ve had other men buy me drinks. I knew they were straight, but some people genuinely might just do it out of the kindness of their heart (IE. They find them physically attractive). It’s a weird phenomenon, and I feel very strange about taking a drink from a stranger, but certain women have grown so accustomed to it, they expect it - it’s honestly very disturbing. They Deadass feel entitled.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Moggedbyevery1
breaking news, being top tier in everything and having good life circumstances is good @Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Copeful and Magnum Opus
This why Jordan Barrett is the ideal man. Millionare at 18, vacations every month. Huge friend group. Fuck any girl he want. White

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and infini

i think this is part of why npcs power through life, they dont have the time to rot and think too much. like imagine if you were some pajeet eating cockroaches for dinner, last thing on your mind would be looks. you would be learning coding or some shit jfl. idk

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Voice
Nothing is worth doing

Water

Most people just go dumpster diving and find a wife that way if they can’t find anything good,

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
yeah many days I dont even wanna get up and have no motivation and I am better looking than a lot and get told pretty regularly I am and can get laid anytime I want from a roster of girls. And I am comfortable financially and self emplyed and have rich parents

so given that I am objectively living a good life I see these middle aged guys who are fat and ugly and driving a minvan full of 3 kids and an ugly wife who is probably a nag and I look at this man and say "how the fuck does he do it everyday?" His existence seems like literal hell on earth to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, DeadTrees, Abhorrence and 7 others
yeah many days I dont even wanna get up and have no motivation and I am better looking than a lot and get told pretty regularly I am and can get laid anytime I want from a roster of girls. And I am comfortable financially and self emplyed and have rich parents

so given that I am objectively living a good life I see these middle aged guys who are fat and ugly and driving a minvan full of 3 kids and an ugly wife who is probably a nag and I look at this man and say "how the fuck does he do it everyday?" His existence seems like literal hell on earth to me
hes probably feels like hes obligated to do it

Most normies find comfort in routine which is why they are able to get up everyday and wageslave despite their lives being shit. The autistic brain is predisposed to rotting, hence you feel this way.

• Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence

It's over if you don't have rich parents and are lazy ontop of it. I never had a job and perhaps I will never get one because there is barely any incentive for me to get one.

what do you think the minimum percentile looks is to live with some satisfaction realistically

Users who are viewing this thread

• milkcuck
Back