No point in living if you'll never have this ?

the part of my brain that identifies humans seems to take more time than normal recognizing her as a member of my own species ngl

massive cope

massivER cope, I personally live a lot around asians, most look pretty bad

Yeah ain't the cutest but

HNGGGH

but this isn't representative of anything anyway.

I'd prefer a gook like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, RedPilledStemcel, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
but this isn't representative of anything anyway.
View attachment 55563
I'd prefer a gook like this.
this girl is caked in make up + is a chincel, and there are a ton of asians in my area, I know what they look like, not a single one looks like that irl, the only good looking "asians" are the happas that look mostly white or the asians with caucasian bone structure.
only because you inflate their value.
sure buddy, you don't live around Asians and you think the average Asian looks like instagram models/in frauded photos, you're way inflating asian's value, you'll be in for a shock when you actually meet some.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and SikKunt
this girl is caked in make up + is a chincel, and there are a ton of asians in my area, I know what they look like, not a single one looks like that irl, the only good looking "asians" are the happas that look mostly white or the asians with caucasian bone structure.

sure buddy, you don't live around Asians and you think the average Asian looks like instagram models/in frauded photos, you're way inflating asian's value, you'll be in for a shock when you actually meet some.
white knight faggot FUCK OFF

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and androidcel
I probs would at home but in public like a cuck.
cope you wish you were low inhib enough to use your toilet's boobs as a pillow in public

most girls looked rather cute when i was in tokyo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I live in London and see some insta tier Asians. Yeah they're wearing makeup, but so is every other foid.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Time Travel
cope you wish you were low inhib enough to use your toilet's boobs as a pillow in public
cuck behaviour makes yuo less attractive to foids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, SikKunt and Time Travel
cuck behaviour makes yuo less attractive to foids
I agree that in the op pic it's cuck behavior but it depends how you do it, not what you're doing

daily reminder that if an average guy does it it's cuck behavior and if a chadlite+ does it it's "dominant"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, SikKunt, Time Travel and 1 other person
no point in living if you dont have a 8 inch cock weapon of mash destruction

Oh yes it is gonna grow. Stretching, hanging, jelqing, the whole package.

Dunno why it bends like that bro it's been doing that forever. Maybe cause I prone masturbate when I was younger
And you notice I'm straightening it a bit as well, normally it bends way more, unless I'm full erection
Oh and send me your dick pic
pm me how to straighten it pls

pm me how to straighten it pls
What? You misunderstood, I'm holding my hand to straighten it, not doing any sort of routine. Mine is very bent unless fully errect. I wouldn't bother if it's just a slight curve.