No point in looksmaxing if you're Indian

Indians are considered the best looking race on average. They have the purest blood and they smell the best too. Obviously u don’t know anything I’ve been doing this longer then u buddy boyo u should listen when forum chad speaks incel
Make a post with polls rn lol

Indians are considered the best looking race on average. They have the purest blood and they smell the best too. Obviously u don’t know anything I’ve been doing this longer then u buddy boyo u should listen when forum chad speaks incel
W mindset though

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
What makes you think foids aren't racist they are even worse
Foids love Indians. Jealous white guys hate them because many white foids are turning to curry cock to satisfy their thirsts

No point in looksmaxing if you're gonna end up looking like a average fucking Indian faggot that looks like he's gonna rape kids.
View attachment 2873307
Ive worded this like I'm racist I meant as if you looksmaxx as Indian there is little to no improvement.
Saarrr dnrd

Foids love Indians. Jealous white guys hate them because many white foids are turning to curry cock to satisfy their thirsts
Foids in their mid 40s lol

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I wish the same for you

but do not aspire to be like me. i am a fuck up and a loser who relives the same day over and over again
Mostly nerfed by colouring

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Jbc is the new law. Jews will boost curry smv just like they did for blacks
IMG 1184

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool, yen and Kristin
Women want dark skinned Indian men, JBI is real bros.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Anything else is cope lol

• +1
JBI theory is the only true theory

• +1
  • +1
Exceptions dosent mean it happens all the time
Nope. I was walking down the street,then I saw a dark skinned Indian man. Girls were giggling and approaching him. They love men from Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: yen
No point in looksmaxing if you're gonna end up looking like a average fucking Indian faggot that looks like he's gonna rape kids.
View attachment 2873307
Ive worded this like I'm racist I meant as if you looksmaxx as Indian there is little to no improvement.
cope ur poor I'm rich

View attachment 2873307
Cope we mog

-5’9

No point looksmaxing as a curry if you want to slay whites that’s never gonna happen. I want to slay curry foids so that’s my motivation
Do they have a chance with Latina or Chinese foids?

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
  • +1
Reactions: lonelyguy326
True it is what it is :ogre:
Still unapologetically bharati and proud
@NoseProphecy

• +1
🤖 Dot head detected 🤖

L fag I ascended hard. Go back to .is and rope instead of clogging the looksmax forum with your whiny bullshit.

in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
i went from borderline subhuman to htn as a curry cope retard

They are racist to Indians too lmao☠️ :feelsuhh:
Racist? They all shrivel in fear because they literally can't control themselves around Mumbai BBCs

• +1