No point in traveling till I get my surgeries

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I want to visit Korea but if I’m not gonna mog most men there, what’s the point of going?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
You already mog 80% of the people there (if you're the guy I think you are, might be misremembering).

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You already mog 80% of the people there (if you're the guy I think you are, might be misremembering).
This guy?
E555BC62 E3CE 4378 AC3C 121DA9CFFA75

Most of my pics are kinda frauded lol

This guy?View attachment 99437
Most of my pics are kinda frauded lol

Ahh, rip then. In your frauded pics you mog most of them tbh. Eye area mogs, race mogs, height mogs, face mogs. Idk about this picture though, never been to Korea, apparently it's the best looking asian country (especially the males) judging from youtube videos. (I've seen footage where they film campuses of Universities in South Korea, China, Japan. Koreans males mog other asians tbh.

• +1
Ahh, rip then. In your frauded pics you mog most of them tbh. Eye area mogs, race mogs, height mogs, face mogs. Idk about this picture though, never been to Korea, apparently it's the best looking asian country (especially the males) judging from youtube videos. (I've seen footage where they film campuses of Universities in South Korea, China, Japan. Koreans males mog other asians tbh.
Here’s an unfrauded pic, outside at 10 PM, front camera and taken without angle frauding

8FFD0D4C 5EE0 40CB ADAF 97051FFB05C4

Nigga you look the exact same in your frauded and unfrauded ones

You're white and blonde you retard you can slay gooks standing on your head with your eyes closed. Just lol at falling for the surgeries meme

• Hmm...
You're white and blonde you retard you can slay gooks standing on your head with your eyes closed. Just lol at falling for the surgeries meme
Just lol at falling for JBW meme

We legit have the same hair expect mine is a lot longer. What did you put in your hair to get that look (in frauded pic)?

We legit have the same hair expect mine is a lot longer. What did you put in your hair to get that look (in frauded pic)?
Nothing, I wash it then slick it back and go to sleep.