No Poo Has Completely Fucked Me in The Asshole HELP!!

AirConditionedDog

AirConditionedDog

It’s so fucking over, just shoot yourself 😛
My hair has always been quite fucked up in general, but it makes up for it with the texture and slight waviness after not shampooing for a few days (around 2a -2 b)

From a few months ago I had been trying to completely ween off shampoo but had realised a significant build up in grease and dandruff after only a few days without shampoo, figured I had to thug it out so I decided to raw dog that shit from the begining of the year, and I used this clarifying shampoo before just using water for the rest of january.

Now, I know it takes time for your hair to get used to not producing as much sebum but FUCK the amount of dandruff produced from my scalp is actually insane,
Genuinely looks like I came out of a blizzard everytime i slightly shake my head. And I tried ACV too but the dandruff would return after a day or two anyways.

Also from the first 2 days I've been just unable to touch my hair when its slightly wet without it feeling it's about to fall off from my scalp
ELEJ4309

Im at such a crossroads, Is there anything I can do? Should I continue thugging it out? Or should I just give in and use a decent shampoo brand that wont rape my hair?

Caged I thought u didn’t shit for 2 days

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, zevroh, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Reformed
Time to shave that balding hairless head

• +1
Reactions: AirConditionedDog
decent shampoo, dont listen to those saying dont use shampoo at all but just don’t use it everyday. 1-2 a week is good, also if youve damaged your hair then apply some oil for a an hour or more every week or so before washing it off with shampoo I recommend something like rosemary oil or argan oil

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons and Aloft
u have serborheic dermatitis buddy boyo

decent shampoo, dont listen to those saying dont use shampoo at all but just don’t use it everyday. 1-2 a week is good, also if youve damaged your hair then apply some oil for a an hour or more every week or so before washing it off with shampoo I recommend something like rosemary oil or argan oil
i didnt use shampoo for more than a year. I'm fine