(No prefix) Height of women in the Netherlands

X

x69

?????? ????
From personal experience the average is around 174-175cm (lets say 5''9) and the males are a average of 184-185.
"You see what you focus on the most"
I tried looking for males shorter than me and it just didn't happen. There were only ethnics shorter than me.

High class women are around 6"+ while high class males are 6''4+.
Most tall males however are lanklets except for the highclass families.. usually pretty good looking and robust at 6''4.

My only advantage is that I am not as cucked like the dutch. It's like a second sweden (Netherlands too is in the top 10 social progression countries aka Roadway to cucked)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6401
Listen you fucker, I like Dutch Apple Pie and you can't change my mind no matter how hard you try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Nature did not intend for you to live among the dutch manmores. Back in your homeland of Kurdistan you will be considered as tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Listen you fucker, I like Dutch Apple Pie and you can't change my mind no matter how hard you try
Damn that rhymed. You should be a rapper tbh. imagine the status
Nature did not intend for you to live among the dutch manmores. Back in your homeland of Kurdistan you will be considered as tall
Back in my homeland most girls give me IOI's. I think it's because of my environment in the Netherlands. Some genes express differently and make me different.

Tbh whenever I go back to visit Iraq my family always tells me how I don't look kurdish at all. Netherlands epigenetics made me a Chad in Iraq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
have you seen this man?
0D99A7A7 6282 4356 83BB E119B00488FE

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
average dutch male is around 6'6

t. been to the Netherlands once