No sex no bitches no masturbation Till I Made 10.000€ in cash I will be back in 5 months

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Im serious everything else is distraction women females come and go they are all hypergameous even your own mom will not respect you if you ain’t got no money
Times you are depressed out of shape they won’t like you that much when you are
In shape your money right Charisma on Point looking good they want to suck you right off the spot everywhere you go
She has a boyfriend walks with him but throws me a smile like she didn’t get that 3 months

why because I’m the 1%

live to your fullest potential bros
Why should you be satisfied with less ?
You are a man go get It

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VLONE, randomvanish, Baldingman1998 and 20 others
what are u gonna do to try get 10k

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IdiAmin, Htobrother, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Im serious everything else is distraction women females come and go they are all hypergameous even your own mom will not respect you if you ain’t got no money
In shape your money right Charisma on Point looking good they want to suck you right off the spot everywhere you go
She has a boyfriend walks with him but throws me a smile like she didn’t get that 3 months

why because I’m the 1%

You are a man go get It
We have the same mentality brother.
No pmo, no junkfood, take care of hygiene and body(look the best you can look), work out and be in incredible shape(physique mog 99% of other numales). In general be at 100% capacity, of sound mind and body

Also moneymaxxing right now. Nothing and no one will get in my way. If they do I'll destroy them

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
No pmo, no junkfood, take care of hygiene and body(look the best you can look), work out and be in incredible shape(physique mog 99% of other numales). In general be at 100% capacity, of sound mind and body

Also moneymaxxing right now. Nothing and no one will get in my way. If they do I'll destroy them
what moneymaxxing method are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
what moneymaxxing method are you doing?
Wage slaving earning over 3150$ a month
Stocks(newbie)
Gambling(risky)

Also trying to find other ways to make money. Tbh I've been looking in to AI ad programming but seems hard to get started.
Might get cars that have mechanical problems and fix them and resell for a higher price since that's something I can do

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Wage slaving earning over 3150$ a month
Stocks(newbie)
Gambling(risky)

Also trying to find other ways to make money. Tbh I've been looking in to AI ad programming but seems hard to get started.
Might get cars that have mechanical problems and fix them and resell for a higher price since that's something I can do
invest in Arrival🤫🤫
try learning video editing and start a youtube based on cars and talk there about flipping cars and fixing them.

• +1

why because I’m the 1%

You are a man go get It
Good on you tbh, but for me women are a lot more distracting when I haven’t fapped in a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 3828
invest in Arrival🤫🤫
try learning video editing and start a youtube based on cars and talk there about flipping cars and fixing them.
Got any other stocks? Will look into that one
I am good at video editing and I have a high end camera tbh might do something like it

• +1
making money takes time. thats why u just put in 6 hours work every day, then cope with masturbation and women while you wait for your money earned to increase

• +1
Reactions: VLONE, Patient A, sly shinkai and 2 others
high iq observation as expected of my mentor:Comfy:
LOL

just bought 400 usd worth of this SuperBid token, through a liquidity pool. So I get some jewel back for it as well by staking it.
Now hopeing this crypto patform of Onebit, will take off in some future. I finally be making money off of simps than. because I bet if it effer takes off, it will likely be women, insta-"models"nd so on: selling experiences and maybe private pics and shit.

This woman got 1 million USD for a date, basically.
Lets hope this place takes off, and simps send this crypto value to the moon
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 3828

Respect bro respect ✊

• +1
I need 10k in 2 months tbh.

Money only matters to women when looking for a cuckold husband.

If you're good looking and confident enough, women will have sex with you even if you're broke.

True story.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, one job away, delta7 and 1 other person
Money only matters to women when looking for a cuckold husband.

If you're good looking and confident enough, women will have sex with you even if you're broke.

True story.
Yes but i don’t want money to impress bitches my looks and aura will impress them
I want money to afford my lifestyle and maybe surgery to ascend to chad

invest in you And buy highest quality products and skincare etc

• +1
Reactions: CANI, MikeMew'sBitch and Elvisandreaa
Yes but i don’t want money to impress bitches my looks and aura will impress them
I want money to afford my lifestyle and maybe surgery to ascend to chad

invest in you And buy highest quality products and skincare etc
You can't ascend to Chad unless you start with a good base. If you start out as 4/10 in the face with a skinny DYEL physique, the best you can do is ascend to a 5.5/10 or 6/10 face and a muscular ripped physique, but you cannot go from 4/10 to 10/10.
That is because cosmetic surgeries don't do enough to drastically change how good you look.

Guys on here constantly use Amnesia or Larsanova as examples even though those guys already had a great base. Larsanova was fat but had the bones and the good looks hidden under, while Amnesia already looked decent at the start and added a few points by doing some surgeries. Nobody on here went from ugly to Chad, it never happens unless you were just ugly due to being fat and had good looks hidden underneath.

I'm not saying that looksmaxxing is a waste of time, but you shouldn't expect such a massive change in the way that women treat you, because you will never become someone else, because you can't completely change your face.

Also, what I have noticed in my life is that it was never the hottest guys who had the most success with women but always those who were the most confident, who saw themselves as hot enough to date even the hottest women. Those are the men who get laid the most, and oftentimes, they don't even look that good in the face, sometimes they have a good physique and sometimes they just look skinny, so the only prerequisite in looks is that you're not fat, and the only other prerequisite is that you have high self worth and can talk to women without being insecure or too shy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: adotsdot, ALP and Patient A
ITT OP gonna start selling his ass on the streets of Romania

do something illegal, fast money but dangerous, keep your cool make good decisions when doing something illegal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Laikyn
Good on you tbh, but for me women are a lot more distracting when I haven’t fapped in a while
EA3FF4A5 D987 46DD AD0D FF4EC1E64765

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You can't ascend to Chad unless you start with a good base. If you start out as 4/10 in the face with a skinny DYEL physique, the best you can do is ascend to a 5.5/10 or 6/10 face and a muscular ripped physique, but you cannot go from 4/10 to 10/10.
That is because cosmetic surgeries don't do enough to drastically change how good you look.

Guys on here constantly use Amnesia or Larsanova as examples even though those guys already had a great base. Larsanova was fat but had the bones and the good looks hidden under, while Amnesia already looked decent at the start and added a few points by doing some surgeries. Nobody on here went from ugly to Chad, it never happens unless you were just ugly due to being fat and had good looks hidden underneath.

I'm not saying that looksmaxxing is a waste of time, but you shouldn't expect such a massive change in the way that women treat you, because you will never become someone else, because you can't completely change your face.

Also, what I have noticed in my life is that it was never the hottest guys who had the most success with women but always those who were the most confident, who saw themselves as hot enough to date even the hottest women. Those are the men who get laid the most, and oftentimes, they don't even look that good in the face, sometimes they have a good physique and sometimes they just look skinny, so the only prerequisite in looks is that you're not fat, and the only other prerequisite is that you have high self worth and can talk to women without being insecure or too shy.
Screenshot 2021 10 14 at 040358
coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, eduardkoopman and Patient A
Yes, basically, looksmaxxing is a way for us to cope but if we ascend, then we succeed and get the last laugh, so it isn't a waste of time. If it fails, it's a comfortable cope, and if it succeeds then it is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5786
Intresting. I always see money as the biggest cope there is. Part of our capitalistic mindset where we got indoctrinated by culture and commercials to keep spending for status. While true status comes from the way you carry yourself and your looks.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
I like this. I want to do the same

How it goings

Give it a rest mate

That was me before I losy hair and life

• So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Moving out of Romania is what I'd recommend to you first bro. Not even kidding.
nah man, we have cute bitches, rent is cheap, good internet
i mean yeah, depends how you want to get rich by using the internet or by a job

nah man, we have cute bitches, rent is cheap, good internet
i mean yeah, depends how you want to get rich by using the internet or by a job

If you manage to get rich online then Romania is a good place to be but these days getting rich via the internet has gotten difficult.

• +1
Give it a rest mate
The honest truth is that the men that I saw in my life who had the most success with women had a muscular ripped physique, a normie face and were outgoing. Those are the only 3 things you need to get laid easily nowadays.

I started as subhuman, now I have a high tier normie face. Now I just need to get muscular and become more outgoing and I'll get laid a lot very easily.

The honest truth is that the men that I saw in my life who had the most success with women had a muscular ripped physique, a normie face and were outgoing. Those are the only 3 things you need to get laid easily nowadays.

I started as subhuman, now I have a high tier normie face. Now I just need to get muscular and become more outgoing and I'll get laid a lot very easily.
It’s not about getting laid, it’s about quality of life

why because I’m the 1%

You are a man go get It
Why did you write „no sex“ on the title? Likes it’s even a Choice lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and reborn
Why did you write „no sex“ on the title? Likes it’s even a Choice lmaoo

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's what I thought. He could have added "no playmates, no Ferraris, no yachts...none of the fancy stuff ya know...".

• JFL
Reactions: one job away