C better at crime forever
Look what they did in moscow.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
jew involvement was already admitted

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, lemonnz and _MVP_
jew involvement was already admitted
Well, they are Always involved somehow, but Isis is the culprit, there is No doubt on that Matter

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Its was based on 5000 Dollars, true Story, but the attackers were still Muslims with Muslim names
It was probably propaganda to blame it on the ukrainians

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Drop a nuke on palestine. Couldn't give a shit if the men, women, children, or babies were killed. Palestine is a filthy 3rd world country and should be eradicated, along with all of its terrorists. We need more heroes to shoot up a mosque like brandon Tarrant.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, LooksThinker and _MVP_
Drop a nuke on palestine. Couldn't give a shit if the men, women, children, or babies were killed. Palestine is a filthy 3rd world country and should be eradicated, along with all of its terrorists. We need more heroes to shoot up a mosque like brandon Tarrant.
Palestinians are Not humans

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and FaceAboveAll
Palestinians are Not humans

I mean, I'm not on either sides as they are both shit, but palestine can go and suffer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
what an idiot, i get hating Muslim immigrants, but they reason they come to europe is hevause jews opened the borders of your countries and destabilised the middle east to make them come even more, clearly Israel takes priority in nuking, burn synagogues with jews inside

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and LooksThinker
good
glory to allah and glory to Ukraine
death to russia

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
what an idiot, i get hating Muslim immigrants, but they reason they come to europe is hevause jews opened the borders of your countries and destabilised the middle east to make them come even more, clearly Israel takes priority in nuking, burn synagogues with jews inside
*edit* nvm I said something stupid

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1