No sleep is death

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
Didnt sleep last night at all even after taking melatonin 5 grams, been hallucinating a bit and my deepset hunter eyes have dont look so deepset at the moment, legit not lying no sleep is death, cant wait to sleep like a baby tonight and go back to bring a 10/10 slayers

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 685
I slept for 3 hours a day for the past few years. I've been trying to go back to normal 6-8 schedule this summer. I've somewhat made it, but I keep waking up in the middle of the night. I talked to the doctor and this jew said it was because i didn't get proper exercise.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I slept for 3 hours a day for the past few years. I've been trying to go back to normal 6-8 schedule this summer. I've somewhat made it, but I keep waking up in the middle of the night. I talked to the doctor and this jew said it was because i didn't get proper exercise.

doctors are completely useless on the matter unfortunately. i couldnt sleep longer than 6 for a few month in the past and always woke up stressed and quite often with racing heart and shit and eventually it turned "by accident" out it was muscle related

erector-spinae-trp-465x1024.jpg

something like this. was fucked up because at the beginning they first said 6h were okay (when i coud sleep easily 10h and more before that now and now again) and then their even suggested my ssri at one point

in my case the proper exercise shit might would have even worked though. ironically.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
doctors are completely useless on the matter unfortunately. i couldnt sleep longer than 6 for a few month in the past and always woke up stressed and quite often with racing heart and shit and eventually it turned "by accident" out it was muscle related

erector-spinae-trp-465x1024.jpg

something like this. was fucked up because at the beginning they first said 6h were okay (when i coud sleep easily 10h and more before that now and now again) and then their even suggested my ssri at one point

in my case the proper exercise shit might would have even worked though. ironically.
For me I wake up during the middle of dreams when it gets too intense. Literally yesterday I died in my dream but somehow reincarnated. I then woke up sweating and realized I was dreaming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
For me I wake up during the middle of dreams when it gets too intense. Literally yesterday I died in my dream but somehow reincarnated. I then woke up sweating and realized I was dreaming.

yeah idk..you went to a sleep labatory?

Fap before sleep is mega death. Literally makes you feel terrible in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yeah idk..you went to a sleep labatory?
No I've brought it up to the doctor and each time he tells me it's because I'm not getting enough exercise because I'm bloatmaxed.

That doesn't even make sense, I'm tired af at the end of the day. So I can't because the kike says it's normal.
No, you didn't.
I did, on my mother. I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at 7. I probably could've been 6 foot, but stunted my growth so I'm only 5'10" now. Although I'm almost 17 and past my growth stage I'm gonna exercise and get proler sleep so I can grow more.

I did, on my mother. I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at 7. I probably could've been 6 foot, but stunted my growth so I'm only 5'10" now. Although I'm almost 17 and past my growth stage I'm gonna exercise and get proler sleep so I can grow more.
You slept 3 hours on average for years and you’re still alive?

You slept 3 hours on average for years and you’re still alive?
yessir im not lying. it was from 9th-11th grade, so not my entire life

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
yessir im not lying. it was from 9th-11th grade, so not my entire life
How did you manage to function like a normal human?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How did you manage to function like a normal human?
i got random energy spikes throughout the day. they would always happen when i went to sleep too which got me pissed.

but ngl i wanted to rope every single day. i didnt even do hw, i just fucked around.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
No I've brought it up to the doctor and each time he tells me it's because I'm not getting enough exercise because I'm bloatmaxed.

That doesn't even make sense, I'm tired af at the end of the day. So I can't because the kike says it's normal.

dude...you need to go to a sleep labatory or at least to an expert..

that can seriously fuck up your health in the longterm..diabetes, obesity, psychological problems

not to mention that it is not good for the looks

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
dude...you need to go to a sleep labatory or at least to an expert..

that can seriously fuck up your health in the longterm..diabetes, obesity, psychological problems

not to mention that it is not good for the looks
I signed up for the gym so I'll workout and see if it still continues
And 2 questions:
1)Which part of it isn't normal?
2)Is it healthy to be constantly waking up during the middle of your sleep?