No smilepill for us Dravidians

i didn't know that there were many, but I know afew really dark skin Muslims in my class and it's brutal for them bro..
brutal why?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16515
south africa
brutal country when it comes to racism.
shit that's crazy, guess not much the dravidians can do about shit if its sone 6'3", 120kg Boer giving him abuse

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16515
shit that's crazy, guess not much the dravidians can do about shit if its sone 6'3", 120kg Boer giving him abuse
HAHA but it's not even only Boers
the lighter south Africans with Indian ancestry do the same to them. if you're fresh off the boat or Dravidian here, you will struggle alot.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Jason Voorhees
HAHA but it's not even only Boers
the lighter south Africans with Indian ancestry do the same to them. if you're fresh off the boat or Dravidian here, you will struggle alot.
do GL, non fob punjabis and pashtuns do well in SA?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@FailedNormieManlet begs to differ

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Jason Voorhees
do GL, non fob punjabis and pashtuns do well in SA?
yeah there's alot of racial segregation tho, so if you're ancestry is Indian, you will be among others of your ancestry.

the ones that do really well are the ones who have a sizable amount of white admixture.
my friend has light hair and good undertones and does insanely well despite being 5'7 and Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Jason Voorhees
yeah there's alot of racial segregation tho, so if you're ancestry is Indian, you will be among others of your ancestry.

the ones that do really well are the ones who have a sizable amount of white admixture.
my friend has light hair and good undertones and does insanely well despite being 5'7 and Indian.
not light hair
I just meant dark brown lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think the best looking South Indians are Kannadigas, some of them even have coloured eyes like grey or light brown.
Best looking south Asians I’ve seen are Sri Lankan, top tier bones without typical abo tier shotgun noses and Neanderthal brow ridges.

The girls are top tier
5E902782 3D47 4DA5 934B FD104A845D9D

Essentially attractive East African girls.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, chinpilled69 and Jason Voorhees
You look indian man. Just cause your skin is a few shades lighter, doesn't make you drastically higher SMV.

You can test this on dating apps. Make your skin a few shades darker/lighter or whatever. The difference would hardly be anything.
Idk bout that, I've tested some pics of mine after some bleachmaxxing on photofeeler and did much better

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pakicel
Looking good
a bit like @inferiorpispot234 older brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Niklaus Mikaelson and Jason Voorhees
Idk bout that, I've tested some pics of mine after some bleachmaxxing on photofeeler and did much better
lifefuel for @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Jason Voorhees and rand anon
Cuties :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Jason Voorhees
nice bro, definitely around 4.5 psl (combined)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Niklaus Mikaelson and Jason Voorhees
nice bro, definitely around 4.5 psl (combined)
I thought this pic was somewhat NT because of the smile ngl. Brutal reality check.

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
I thought this pic was somewhat NT because of the smile ngl. Brutal reality check.
it does look nt , but u guys also look like a gay couple

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22780 and Jason Voorhees
it does look nt , but u guys also look like a gay couple
I'm leaner since the last time I've posted.

Screenshot 2022 11 19 05 33 47 50 e940a2b342bdb16663db949e03e5f889

But it seemed to have made me uglier. My under eyes look more hollow now. I still have some fat in my face so we'll see.

B612 20221113 193835 597

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justadude and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm leaner since the last time I've posted.

View attachment 1957598

But it seemed to have made me uglier. My under eyes look more hollow now. I still have some fat in my face so we'll see.

View attachment 1957599
I don't particularly think your undereye look that hollow, are you proceeding to try and get a lower fat% or staying at your weight to not risk getting more hollow undereye area?

• +1
Reactions: Loki, justadude and Jason Voorhees
I don't particularly think your undereye look that hollow, are you proceeding to try and get a lower fat% or staying at your weight to not risk getting more hollow undereye area?
I'll try to get to a lower bf%. I can always use a conceler. I'm trying to gymaxx but it's difficult because I live a hostel now and eat mess food. I have no control on my diet.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I'll try to get to a lower bf%. I can always use a conceler. I'm trying to gymaxx but it's difficult because I live a hostel now and eat mess food. I have no control on my diet.
Yeah I see, I would probably also try to get leaner to see what the potential is, i usually bring a small scale for a rough estimate of calorie intake to buffets whenever I go traveling and make use of the restaurant there (unless it's fine dinning or stuff like that). But also why I don't particularly enjoy traveling, its way harder to keep track of calories and train properly to gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Jason Voorhees
What are you studying: Enginnering or Medical?

Let's watch a movie together sometime, macha

Shit. This was supposed to be a private DM, I fucked it up. There's no point in deleting it since my picture is already public. So go ahead, roast me.
Macha sugham aano 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬??