No Social Life

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
To start, I'm not whining or bickering, just curious about everyone else's experiences. I have no social life except for occasionally hanging out with family and relatives, everyone else I know I tend to keep very distant. People generally don't stay close to me and I have no idea why, and I'm not invited to social events, parties etc. People always think I'm mad or serious even though I show interest in others and joke sometimes. Wtf is my deal seriously. I haven't had any real friends since I was 16 and it all went downhill from there (20 now). Most people on this forum don't have very good social lives obviously, but for those of you who are satisfied with yours, what do you do?

You look scary and low trust. Which is why people tend to keep a distance and not reciprocate interest. It's just that

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
@VST might help u

Just rope, it's over once you're out of full-time education with no social circle.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Just rope, it's over once you're out of full-time education with no social circle.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Man fuck you I ain't roping, be useful or shove it

Man fuck you I ain't roping, be useful or shove it
vo4shuuc3e401.jpg

Looksmaxxing good for that? Smiling more?
No
Being "low trust" (or "creepy" as women like to put it) is not about not smiling or laughing at jokes, it's about your bone structure, especially the eye area. I can't really explain it to you in one paragraph but basically:

women find low trust men who are attractive as mysterious, they are tempted to know more about them, lead them on. Think of the typical charming bad boy

they find low trust men who are unattractive as creeps. simple as that.

On the other hand is someone with a high trust face. Think of facial features that are reminiscent of a child ( google "neoteny")

If you're high trust and attractive, you're a prettyboy, women see you as attractive but other men don't see you as a sexual threat
If you're high trust and unattractive, you're seen as a cuck, someone who can be stepped upon and manipulated

so basically, from the way you've explained your situation, I think you fall under the "creep" category. Both women and men want nothing to do with a guy who looks like he's dangerous, manipulative, antisocial etc. Again we are not ascribing qualities to anyone but just describing how they are perceived by others. You need to looksmax, simple as that, to stop being seen as "creepy"

Google "high trust face" and "low trust face" to understand what I mean

Now of course, I could be mistaken. It could just be the way you act

I only talk to people in a student group like once a week.
Other than that I'm always alone.

• +1
Reactions: SLA and CupOfCoffee
This site is my social life

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
No
Being "low trust" (or "creepy" as women like to put it) is not about not smiling or laughing at jokes, it's about your bone structure, especially the eye area. I can't really explain it to you in one paragraph but basically:

women find low trust men who are attractive as mysterious, they are tempted to know more about them, lead them on. Think of the typical charming bad boy

they find low trust men who are unattractive as creeps. simple as that.

On the other hand is someone with a high trust face. Think of facial features that are reminiscent of a child ( google "neoteny")

If you're high trust and attractive, you're a prettyboy, women see you as attractive but other men don't see you as a sexual threat
If you're high trust and unattractive, you're seen as a cuck, someone who can be stepped upon and manipulated

so basically, from the way you've explained your situation, I think you fall under the "creep" category. Both women and men want nothing to do with a guy who looks like he's dangerous, manipulative, antisocial etc. Again we are not ascribing qualities to anyone but just describing how they are perceived by others. You need to looksmax, simple as that, to stop being seen as "creepy"

Google "high trust face" and "low trust face" to understand what I mean

Now of course, I could be mistaken. It could just be the way you act
Hmm this resonates. I once had a conversation with a classmate about this exact topic, he told me my face would look untrustworthy to a westerner due to unibrow, big nose and such, but that in the middle east I have "softer" European qualities and that I would be considered trustworthy. Dunno if he was just bullshitting or what though
This site is my social life
Lol not a good long-term plan

Hmm this resonates. I once had a conversation with a classmate about this exact topic, he told me my face would look untrustworthy to a westerner due to unibrow, big nose and such, but that in the middle east I have "softer" European qualities and that I would be considered trustworthy. Dunno if he was just bullshitting or what though

Lol not a good long-term plan
No, looks have a tangible real-world effect, if you look creepy then you will be treated as a creep regardless of your actions

Same with how an attractive guy can get away with making rape jokes / excessive touching / unsolicited dick pics or whatever. Women don't see it as 'creepy' since he's attractive

i saw your pics once only but you look like the kind of guy who kidnaps people at night and dissolves their bodies in acid. ngl

No, looks have a tangible real-world effect, if you look creepy then you will be treated as a creep regardless of your actions

Same with how an attractive guy can get away with making rape jokes / excessive touching / unsolicited dick pics or whatever. Women don't see it as 'creepy' since he's attractive

i saw your pics once only but you look like the kind of guy who kidnaps people at night and dissolves their bodies in acid. ngl
Damn. Time to get real serious with looksmaxxing then. Thanks 7abibi you speak the truth

did u sleep?
No rofl, I feel like a part of me is missing wtf, gunna nap for a few hours than gymcel, nap for another few more hours and do my 5 page paper

I only talk to people in a student group like once a week.
Other than that I'm always alone.
That was me man. Finished college with only one friend who lives 3 hours away. There were a few cute girls in that group but they wanted nothing to do with my subhuman ass. IDK how to help you but try and change that I guess. I know what it's like tho.

That was me man. Finished college with only one friend who lives 3 hours away. There were a few cute girls in that group but they wanted nothing to do with my subhuman ass. IDK how to help you but try and change that I guess. I know what it's like tho.
true. It really sucks but idk how to make new friends.
Every time I meet new people I don't wanna feel like a leech.

true. It really sucks but idk how to make new friends.
Every time I meet new people I don't wanna feel like a leech.
I recently started attending a new church (where I knew literally nobody) and kinda noticed that the best way to introduce yourself is by force. I just started showing up. Didn’t care what people said nor acted. I just went and talked to people.

I think what helped me is that I went with my mother. I don’t know how possible it is for you, but can you seek new social expirements by going with another person/people? It makes everything easier.

To start, I'm not whining or bickering, just curious about everyone else's experiences. I have no social life except for occasionally hanging out with family and relatives, everyone else I know I tend to keep very distant. People generally don't stay close to me and I have no idea why, and I'm not invited to social events, parties etc. People always think I'm mad or serious even though I show interest in others and joke sometimes. Wtf is my deal seriously. I haven't had any real friends since I was 16 and it all went downhill from there (20 now). Most people on this forum don't have very good social lives obviously, but for those of you who are satisfied with yours, what do you do?
I joined a minecraft server 5 years ago lol now I have a clan of like 40 guys and we all still talk

I recently started attending a new church (where I knew literally nobody) and kinda noticed that the best way to introduce yourself is by force. I just started showing up. Didn’t care what people said nor acted. I just went and talked to people.

I think what helped me is that I went with my mother. I don’t know how possible it is for you, but can you seek new social expirements by going with another person/people? It makes everything easier.
I'm too high inhib just to go up to people and start talking to them

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

Problem is, forcing someone into a conversation doesn't get you far. Whenever I do go out I just don't get anything from anyone I talk to. People treat me like talking to me is just another thing they have to get through before they can talk to their other friends. It's a dead end every time. I've coped in the past by just working my ass off and studying a lot but I'm finding I really crave real social connection and that something's very wrong.

I'm too high inhib just to go up to people and start talking to them
Same here, sometimes I wonder if drinking small amounts of alcohol before talking to people might help ease the inhibition and anxiety. I don't drink at all but that would be one instance it makes a lot of sense to.

Training in a club,going to uni,living with roomates,social medias and video games and staying in close touch with family all the time,former friends too.Just start somewhere and you will start figuring it out

Problem is, forcing someone into a conversation doesn't get you far. Whenever I do go out I just don't get anything from anyone I talk to. People treat me like talking to me is just another thing they have to get through before they can talk to their other friends. It's a dead end every time. I've coped in the past by just working my ass off and studying a lot but I'm finding I really crave real social connection and that something's very wrong.

Same here, sometimes I wonder if drinking small amounts of alcohol before talking to people might help ease the inhibition and anxiety. I don't drink at all but that would be one instance it makes a lot of sense to.
oh it does.
I always start talking to random people when I'm drunk, but it doesn't help me find friends.
also i don't wanna be drunk every day.

Training in a club,going to uni,living with roomates,social medias and video games and staying in close touch with family all the time,former friends too.Just start somewhere and you will start figuring it out
Do you practice any martial arts?

Do you practice any martial arts?
no,soccer for me.When i get in my hometown when there is a break for the club, a lot of kids play soccer so i just go to the playground and can spend whole day there,from young to old,easy for NTmaxxing and socilization.If you haven't trained anything,start running,get in shape,and join some club,swimming,boxing,whatever.

Happy6

Anime girls are my friends and lovers.