No such thing as ascension in 2024

They are getting play in competitive regions even

The mtn-ltn with top tier personality, life of the party is the real competition, money doesnt buy that and pretty girls arent absorbed in mens looks as much as incels pretend. Cant stand OP and his out of touch takes
82qL5r

"It's just your personality bro, I know a 5'4 deformed indian who slays bro, girls aren't shallow they love you for your personality, trust me"

Literally kys right now if you actually believe that, that's deadass a reddit tier take:soy::soy::soy:
And this place claims to be blackpilled JFLL

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
View attachment 3016323
"It's just your personality bro, I know a 5'4 deformed indian who slays bro, girls aren't shallow they love you for your personality, trust me"

Literally kys right now if you actually believe that, that's deadass a reddit tier take:soy::soy::soy:
Deformed is subhuman and indians arent average in my country. Get a grip , lesrn to read and think before u have an emotional reaction

View attachment 3016323

You are looking at tiktok and not real life examples

The jokes write themselves, go outside or sum

Everyone proving me wrong is using chad examples and chronically online ones just lmaoo

This is a pretty legit take
The first mainstream incarnation of looksmaxxers which I would put as popping up between 2012-2015 actually could become slayers with roids, tats and tans and a MTN face with the right pheno.
2016-2019 was an extension of the same trend but it was more like HTN face was required now

I remember on the misc in 2014, people would show pics of guys cleaning up on tinder, either experiments or guys using their actual pics and the standards for what was considered a Chad were considerably lower than they are today

View attachment 3016227
This would've been a full blown Chad profile, multiple tinder slays per week from 2012-2014 whereas nowadays it seems like only Maherfishes could get those results (if even)
Ffoids require status/social proof now and fuck through instagram more than tinder

2020 where foids began looking at Chads on tiktok all day completely shifted what was now seen as a goodlooking face and what was no longer anything special.

This new necessity for even more extreme face rarity just to be seen as attractive basically rendered gymcelling ineffective because the guys who met the new face threshold could get huge amounts of without any gymcelling, while the guys who failed to meet this face threshold could never get on par via gymcelling

Also most NTs are softmaxxed now so guys going from MTN to HTN is actually the norm and moreso a necessity to keep up rather than giving any real advantage

With that all being said, "non self improving, just exist game" MTNs still make up the bulk of males creampieing their girlfriends on a weekly basis
Finally somebody on this thread with a working brain.

• Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
@ascension why is there no such thing as u in 2024? Are u gonna die bro..?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension