No Such Thing as Introverts/Extroverts

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Merely the difference between below avg. looking people and above avg.

People around the median will tilt to either side only depending on the extent of their awareness of their looks (e.g., most normies think an average person looks "good" or "fine" whereas in reality they may be plain af and ltn.)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, copemaxxeer, Prince88 and 9 others
bad take, but I understand where you're coming from

• +1
Reactions: greyfag, zura and Deleted member 27452

People around the median will tilt to either side only depending on the extent of their awareness of their looks (e.g., most normies think an average person looks "good" or "fine" whereas in reality they may be plain af and ltn.)
Gl people are a bit more likely. Be extroverted but I see lots of ugly peoples who have very good social skills and giga extroverted

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Vvvvxxxx, zura and 12 others
That's just flat out false. There are good looking introverts, they exist. There are also a lot of bad looking extroverts. No idea where u got this from

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Vvvvxxxx, zura and 10 others
That's just flat out false. There are good looking introverts, they exist. There are also a lot of bad looking extroverts. No idea where u got this from
you are not an extrovert or an introvert. everyone is an extrovert because humans are social beings. some people become introverted because of circumstances like getting bullied or being different than others. labeling yourself as an introvert because you can't interact with others is a way to cope. it's true that bad looking guys can be extroverted too i agree with you on that.

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman and actualunderstander
you are not an extrovert or an introvert. everyone is an extrovert because humans are social beings. some people become introverted because of circumstances like getting bullied or being different than others. labeling yourself as an introvert because you can't interact with others is a way to cope. it's true that bad looking guys can be extroverted too i agree with you on that.
cope asf ur prob an extrocert so u dot understand

cope asf ur prob an extrocert so u dot understand
i was once introverted but now i'm extroverted. everyone is extroverted deep inside. but some people will never become extroverted because of autism or other genetic/environmental factors. that doesn't mean that those people are introverted it means they are expressing introverted behavior because their limited.

humans need to socialize to be happy. if you're happy alone you're basically coping, because there is no reason to be happy. you can compare it to gaming, because we enjoy gaming but there is actually no reason to enjoy it and we recognize gaming as cope.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Yep. Some people are just less social then others, despite being good looking or socially succesful

i was once introverted but now i'm extroverted. everyone is extroverted deep inside. but some people will never become extroverted because of autism or other genetic/environmental factors. that doesn't mean that those people are introverted it means they are expressing introverted behavior because their limited.

humans need to socialize to be happy. if you're happy alone you're basically coping, because there is no reason to be happy. you can compare it to gaming, because we enjoy gaming but there is actually no reason to enjoy it and we recognize gaming as cope.
cope tbh, i was quiet wver since i can remember

not into jestermaxxing, putting in all the effort into maintaining friendships/relationships (simping), etc... And i can not change that. socializing comes down to pleasuring other men to receive conditional validation from them. Gay.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Introverts need to recharge their social battery between interactions. This is normie tier statement.

Why do they need to? Because they are ugly so interaction is high effort and draining because of rejection and marginalisation. That’s the black pill take.

• +1
Reactions: rooman

Nigga then you weren't introverted you were just failed normie. no wonder you get to dumb conclusions when you don't even know basics of what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Nigga then you weren't introverted you were just failed normie. no wonder you get to dumb conclusions when you don't even know basics of what you're talking about
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Interesting topic. I disagree in the sense there are lots of reasons why one is more/ less social, but I do agree with the fact that better looking people are GENERALLY speaking more confident. That's just natural I think. How and why would an ugly person be outgoing? They wouldn't. They'd be deeply insecure

Introverts need to recharge their social battery between interactions. This is normie tier statement.

Why do they need to? Because they are ugly so interaction is high effort and draining because of rejection and marginalisation. That’s the black pill take.
this take is bullshit. There are multiple reasons one might feel drained by social interaction that have nothing to do with looks. Imagine having to withstand daily conversations with people who have nothing interesting to say, anyone could get exhausted from that.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Interesting topic. I disagree in the sense there are lots of reasons why one is more/ less social, but I do agree with the fact that better looking people are GENERALLY speaking more confident. That's just natural I think. How and why would an ugly person be outgoing? They wouldn't. They'd be deeply insecure
Half-agree. There are outgoing ugly people. It's sort of a like a reverse play: they wear their imperfections on their sleeve, therefore disarming folks who might want to attack them that way. No one likes to make fun of someone who's highly self aware, you'll end up looking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Generic "black pill" nonsense from a basement dweller. There are plenty of unattractive extroverts and attractive introverts. Shit thread (and it's at least the 3rd time I've seen this idea here).

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I think people can involuntarily become introverts when their interactions with people tend to suck and lead to disappointment.

If your interactions were great you'd want to be more social. GL people are more likely to have better social interactions but can still be affected negatively.

Regardless of that I think there's underlying brain chemistry that may influence this too

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

what about girls? there are some right dogs that are very extroverted

this take is bullshit. There are multiple reasons one might feel drained by social interaction that have nothing to do with looks. Imagine having to withstand daily conversations with people who have nothing interesting to say, anyone could get exhausted from that.

You could just do all the talking and they’d agree with your every word if you’re GL.

cope. had a stacylite girlfriend who happens to be introverted with 30 insta followers.

You could just do all the talking and they’d agree with your every word if you’re GL.
being gl increases the chances of someone agreeing with you, but it does not guarantee it. If that were the case then they would never get into arguments.

Legit. If you're good looking and you're not funny people will laugh at your awful jokes. If you're ugly you could tell a great joke and people won't even look at you

being gl increases the chances of someone agreeing with you, but it does not guarantee it. If that were the case then they would never get into arguments.
also carrying a conversation is exhausting in and of itself. It's like giving a free lecture everyday. If there's no back and forth it becomes boring very quickly.

A lot of the normie and female """ introverts """ dont know what its like to go outside with the few friends you have one day only for them to completely mock and humiliate you for some girls attention. They dont know what its like to contemplate suicide because no one in the world would care

Im introvert at work because I Have nothing new to say. I see The same people Every Day and They dont share My based world view. Im extrovert with My friends. In other words, I dont believe in it

Based on evidence based science
-Introvert's brain rely on Acetylcholine pathway
-Extrovert's brain rely on Dopaminergic pathway

It is proven by countless imaging studies and neurotransmitters density in the region of the brain. Anecdoctally, my dad was a gl man women liked him yet has had always been introverted and still introverted. Me and all my siblings are all introverted too, they slays but I don't.

No matters how much positive validation you got it can't changed the way how you are wired to be. I have met introvert stacies/chads as much as the extroverted one.