no such thing as mentalcel

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Certified TRUE_CEL
you're just ugly or weird looking. that is my take since many of you fucktards keep saying "muhh im mentalcel" "guys trust me its not my looks" kys it is your looks.

do you think a guy that looks like this would be rotting here all day?
3741338 1698964060041 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Clown Show, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 27066 and 17 others

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
well said OP you are not incel because you get an anxiety attack when you need to talk to a woman you are incel because you don't look like this.
3741338 1698964060041 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, IAMNOTANINCEL, aleksander and 5 others
Young inexperienced guys can let pussies slip away from them despite having girls willing to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, Egyptianmogger, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
Exactly. Mentalcels don’t exist just like femcels

Young inexperienced guys can let pussies slip away from them despite having girls willing to fuck them
no such thing. and though it happens sometimes i just dont buy this shit anymore. its LOOKS or death.

Incorrect, I am living proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist, aleksander and ZaC
you're just ugly or weird looking. that is my take since many of you fucktards keep saying "muhh im mentalcel" "guys trust me its not my looks" kys it is your looks.

View attachment 2649666
Sub 5 PSL + 6'2 + 20 inch untrained bideltoid = battery subhuman, not mentalcel.

no such thing. and though it happens sometimes i just dont buy this shit anymore. its LOOKS or death.
Nah I didn't fuck some women who clearly wanted me to fuck them when I was younger

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I’m here tho

Nah I didn't fuck some women who clearly wanted me to fuck them when I was younger
but does that mean anything now? does that apply to our current situation? no it doesn't get better looking and enjoy getting your dms flooded with women that would love to have your semen all over their mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Tbh. Nonverbal drooling retard prettyboy gets thousands of comments from horny JBs yet I'm to believe a claimed 5.5 PSL 6'2 HTN is incel because he gets nervous around foids jfl.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Water. At this point, I'm totally convinced that the biggest non-looks-related issue is not taking risks aka being a pussy aka being high inhib.

Imagine complaining about muh mental state when there are so many options out there to fix that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, bloomercel and humanoidsub7
Water. At this point, I'm totally convinced that the biggest non-looks-related issue is not taking risks aka being a pussy aka being high inhib.

Imagine complaining about muh mental state when there are so many options out there to fix that shit.
reason why i made this post is because i was larping as chad in reddit and got 4 dms from girls that are definitely HTB or MTB trying to chit chat even though i mentioned i had "autism". so yeah even an autistic chad pulls, you are just not GL enough and that is it.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Fuck you nigga

Sub 5 PSL + 6'2 + 20 inch untrained bideltoid = battery subhuman, not mentalcel.
@Xtra @IAMNOTANINCEL @EggKing he may be right tbh what do you think. It’s not uncommon to see this irl if you’re around Zoomers. I see @ylrven tier men plenty of times
BEFC4959 325C 4DE0 A4A0 837263A4661E

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2649666
ur ignoring the truecels who had glowups

@Xtra @IAMNOTANINCEL @EggKing he may be right tbh what do you think. It’s not uncommon to see this irl if you’re around Zoomers. I see @ylrven tier men plenty of times View attachment 2759830
I never see a guy who looks like this irl and if I somehow did see a guy with this face he most likely wouldn’t be anywhere near 6’2 or high bideltoid

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ElTruecel
Tbh. Nonverbal drooling retard prettyboy gets thousands of comments from horny JBs yet I'm to believe a claimed 5.5 PSL 6'2 HTN is incel because he gets nervous around foids jfl.
But he isn’t going to fuck them, that’s the difference. I can get attention (specifically from younger girls) but I can’t fuck them due to a combination of retarded laws and rotting making me even more non nt

5 PSL 20 bideltoid and 6’2 is common in America amongst non Asians & Central Americans.
I never see a guy who looks like this irl and if I somehow did see a guy with this face he most likely wouldn’t be anywhere near 6’2 or high bideltoid
He thinks im 5psl cuz my “motion” tik toks but i try to look as autistic as possible to troll.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Xtra @IAMNOTANINCEL @EggKing he may be right tbh what do you think. It’s not uncommon to see this irl if you’re around Zoomers. I see @ylrven tier men plenty of times View attachment 2759830
No, you just overrate people. You literally claimed I'm HTN

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ElTruecel
Aren’t you 6’2 though. As for the others u aren’t super off tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
5 PSL 20 bideltoid and 6’2 is common in America amongst non Asians & Central Americans.
Cope thats top 1% of the population and im higher than 5 psl

No, you just overrate people. You literally claimed I'm HTN
You are considered a HTN by 99% of people I asked who rated u in PSL and incel discords cope.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
You are considered a HTN by 99% of people I asked who rated u in PSL and incel discords cope.
By 99% of people you mean an autistic old greek ?

Aren’t you 6’2 though. As for the others u aren’t super off tbh.
Yeah I am 6’2-6’3 but I don’t look like that guy in the pic and I don’t ever see anyone irl with that face

• +1
Cope thats top 1% of the population and im higher than 5 psl
No 5 PSL is top 5% lol. plus that’s accounting for all ages and races. 6’2 is tall but nothing crazy JFL let alone 5 PSL + 20 bideltoid. I had plenty of people in my school for those standards and dudes in my class on campus fit those standards. There’s a 6’6 chadlite in one of them.

You are 5.5 PSL though sure that’s top 1% I won’t deny that.

There are 0 Greeks where I’m at.

This is the average Dominican where I’m at. He fits all the standards @St.TikTokcel lays down.
899D2C35 E7A6 4AF8 87FE 87C0720BFBB6

Just like there’s a shit ton of truecels there’s a shit ton of HTNs and possible Chadlites. You could find plenty of manlet ricecels here who are 5’3/5’4.
Yeah I am 6’2-6’3 but I don’t look like that guy in the pic and I don’t ever see anyone irl with that face
I c.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, EggKing and St.TikTokcel
No 5 PSL is top 5% lol. plus that’s accounting for all ages and races. 6’2 is tall but nothing crazy JFL let alone 5 PSL + 20 bideltoid. I had plenty of people in my school for those standards and dudes in my class on campus fit those standards. There’s a 6’6 chadlite in one of them.

You are 5.5 PSL though sure that’s top 1% I won’t deny that.
5psl without the frame yea, with the frame its top 1%, you dont realize how rare 20 inch bidelt is, and mine is bigger than 20 its 21.5. Ur prob overrating ppl u see irl anyway. If u saw a profile shot u would be able to accurately analyze

• +1
Oh wait lol no dvd isn’t the only one u asked to rate u. Bro u posted ur face plenty of times in genetic prisoners & bloc they all rated u HTN.
5psl without the frame yea, with the frame its top 1%, you dont realize how rare 20 inch bidelt is, and mine is bigger than 20 its 21.5. Ur prob overrating ppl u see irl anyway. If u saw a profile shot u would be able to accurately analyze
I checked their social media profiles or pictures to confirm my claims months ago and it checked out. Also 20 inch bideltoid isn’t rare lol it’s average in America.
422E5E79 0133 47EB A4A4 D53BBD5F49E8

There are 0 Greeks where I’m at.

This is the average Dominican where I’m at. He fits all the standards @St.TikTokcel lays down.
View attachment 2759842

Just like there’s a shit ton of truecels there’s a shit ton of HTNs and possible Chadlites. You could find plenty of manlet ricecels here who are 5’3/5’4.

I c.
I'm talking abt the ones who claimed I'm HTN, so far only DVD has ever said such thing

• +1
I'm talking abt the ones who claimed I'm HTN, so far only DVD has ever said such thing
Yea I misread ur reply JFL refer to this
Oh wait lol no dvd isn’t the only one u asked to rate u. Bro u posted ur face plenty of times in genetic prisoners & bloc they all rated u HTN.
You are considered a castizo mogger.

I checked their social media profiles or pictures to confirm my claims months ago and it checked out. Also 20 inch bideltoid isn’t rare lol it’s average in America. View attachment 2759848
If u compare that with 6”2 height thats a top 1% frame, genetic rarity is tons of factors all being good

• Hmm...
Yea I misread ur reply JFL refer to this

You are considered a castizo mogger.
Bruh no one claiming I'm a castizo mogger except for DVD

Ask niggas who have rated me here

• Hmm...
If u compare that with 6”2 height thats a top 1% frame, genetic rarity is tons of factors all being good
Taller = wider frame. Lanklets exist but they aren’t the norm. 20 bideltoid doesn’t look crazy on someone 6’2 and ur bideltoid is 22 which is why u look football player tier.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Taller = wider frame. Lanklets exist but they aren’t the norm. 20 bideltoid doesn’t look crazy on someone 6’2 and ur bideltoid is 22 which is why u look football player tier.
Im gonna do some math later to see because i think if u factored the rarities of height frame and face for the standards were saying its top 1%, ill reply to this later what i find

• +1
Tall peoples nowadays are low T klinefelters

• Woah
@EggKing anyways ur at least 4.5 PSL so

@EggKing anyways ur at least 4.5 PSL so
U were right,not top 1% frame. Damn it seems rare as fuck tho to have those traits all together tho.

• +1
U were right,not top 1% frame. Damn it seems rare as fuck tho to have those traits all together tho.
In which part of the us do you live in?