no such thing as mentalcel

In which part of the us do you live in?
New york city bro, i almost never see ppl that have all around better stats. I see better faces but usually short or something out of the three factors is off. Maybe its cuz of low t faggotry

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
New york city bro, i almost never see ppl that have all around better stats. I see better faces but usually short or something out of the three factors is off. Maybe its cuz of low t faggotry
Ok that’s probably why. But I have seen a bunch of htb+ when I went to nyc. But yea thats probably why u don’t see it often.

Ok that’s probably why. But I have seen a bunch of htb+ when I went to nyc. But yea thats probably why u don’t see it often.
The girls fog bro, usually not the men. Psl is kind of a meme tho cuz i got hard mogged by a 6”7 mtn

• So Sad
@EggKing @St.TikTokcel @HitAndRun this is what the average Peruvian looks like in the Andes mountains

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and HitAndRun
Water. At this point, I'm totally convinced that the biggest non-looks-related issue is not taking risks aka being a pussy aka being high inhib.

Imagine complaining about muh mental state when there are so many options out there to fix that shit.
Like what? Pills that turn you into a soulless zombie?

reason why i made this post is because i was larping as chad in reddit and got 4 dms from girls that are definitely HTB or MTB trying to chit chat even though i mentioned i had "autism". so yeah even an autistic chad pulls, you are just not GL enough and that is it.
You wouldn't have been able to talk to those whores if you were actually autistic.

• +1
Tbh. Nonverbal drooling retard prettyboy gets thousands of comments from horny JBs
But none are able to to fuck because they're retarded. You are jealous of retards. I want to break into your house and knock your brains out with a sledge hammer.

Tbh. Nonverbal drooling retard prettyboy gets thousands of comments from horny JBs yet I'm to believe a claimed 5.5 PSL 6'2 HTN is incel because he gets nervous around foids jfl.
I will kill you slow one of these days. I don't need a weapon to do it.

Unironically, yes.

@EggKing @St.TikTokcel @HitAndRun this is what the average Peruvian looks like in the Andes mountains

he kinda looks like you, fookin cheekbones mogger

he kinda looks like you, fookin cheekbones mogger
He mogs me to lima and back due to cheekbones & robust face. Average Peruvian tbh i saw a pic of people in Peru near a relatives house and they all looked like the guy in that video. Brootal!!!!

He mogs me to lima and back due to cheekbones & robust face. Average Peruvian tbh i saw a pic of people in Peru near a relatives house and they all looked like the guy in that video. Brootal!!!!

rate sudanguy

• +1