No Sugar + NoPMO + Fasting = God Like Collagen

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
I haven’t ate sugar or consumed PMO in 3 days and my skin is already shining.

My brain feels more activated

My urges to eat sugar are already gone.

I get disgusted when I see junk food now.

I just got 9 hours of sleep for the first time in a year.

I’m enjoying the small things in life again already due to dopamine detox.

Fasting will cleanse your gut bacteria.

I’m also drinking 8 bottles of water a day.

I only take Vitamin D3, K2, B12, and Ashwaganda.

I’m never going back to junk food. It’s made to destroy your dopamine and turn you into a sluggish, brain fogged zombie.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, bndar.337, Deleted member 32485 and 10 others
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Supernatueal, Efendja and vzaat
When I fasted for two days my skin legit felt like that of a gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, dxelt, urukhaiascension and 2 others
What if I can't fast due to puberty

What if I can't fast due to puberty

Dnr greycels.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
fasting only improves skin quality due to removing foods that you were eating that were causing inflamation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Fasting is a scam
The elite want you eating less consuming fewer recourses

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Deleted member 49130, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
“Fasting will cleanse your gut bacteria” over for illiteratecels

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and Deleted member 49130
Yet they were higher T than us soy cucks now
you can't know.
and fasting will obviously increase T. you will die if you do not eat so you need the drive to hunt for food. it's not a good thing.

you can't know.
and fasting will obviously increase T. you will die if you do not eat so you need the drive to hunt for food. it's not a good thing.
“you can’t know” How do you think you’re existing today? JFL THEY DID NOT HAVE GROCERY STORES SO THEY WERE HIGH T HUNTERS

“you can’t know” How do you think you’re existing today? JFL THEY DID NOT HAVE GROCERY STORES SO THEY WERE HIGH T HUNTERS
their base t levels were probably slightly higher due to better diet and no pollution in their envinroment, but you obviously can't know, the guess is likely correct that their t levels were probably higher.
but the rise of t from fasting is not permanent. its temporary. its impossible to raise t naturally after youve already removed the things lowering it

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
whats your experience with ashwagandha? gonna be on it if my growth plates arent closed (checking soon)

fasting only improves skin quality due to removing foods that you were eating that were causing inflamation
This, jfl at these fasting retards.

It’s not doing anything in particular, you just stopped eating poison so your body is going back to baseline.

Eat only ruminant meat and fat if you want this all the time without starving yourself.

When you fast your body is eating raw fat and meat for sustenance, your own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Pope Urban ll and autistic_tendencies

I’m never going back to junk food. It’s made to destroy your dopamine and turn you into a sluggish, brain fogged zombie.
What is PMO?
Pls explain in detail

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and autistic_tendencies
Got it,
What is your fasting schedule like?
3 day water fast consecutively or daily intermittent fasting?
20 hours water fast

It would be actually in their interest to eat more because more sold food means more taxes
They don’t need your money
Idiot
They need your obedience

cage at diet idiots

They don’t need your money
Idiot
They need your obedience
They need both

A state cant function without money

Plus being hungry would make you less obedient because you are in survival mode basically while food gives you satisfication and would make you more obedient than being hungry

They need both

Plus being hungry would make you less obedient because you are in survival mode basically while food gives you satisfication and would make you more obedient than being hungry
Not if you pop up 50 McDonald Goyslop establishment in a city
Less food for you = the weaker your mind and body
Less you can fight back

sugar isnt bad if youre active, I work in construction moving all day plus workout when I arrive home and eat around 100gr of sugar per day, its the easiest way to pack on calories

• +1
sugar isnt bad if youre active, I work in construction moving all day plus workout when I arrive home and eat around 100gr of sugar per day, its the easiest way to pack on calories
Imagine how weak of a man you have to be to need “sugar” to get some dopamine

They need both

They can print however much they need, taxes are just to keep you poor. They don’t need any taxes, they just do it cause they can.

dont fast just eat beef and beef organs. Try to get beed blood if you can. Eat bovine collagen in large amounts every day.

eat raw carrots to wash out your guts. Raw carrots cant be digested so they just take all the shit and bacteria and wash your system clean. Not like a laxative it feels more natural.

• +1
Do you eat natural sugars like dates banana

Imagine how weak of a man you have to be to need “sugar” to get some dopamine
I burn around 3000 calories working plus the calories I burn working out, sugar is an easy way to add calories,

Last edited:
low IQ confirmed
Depends on your country but the US fed can print however much they want and it’s the strongest currency so others are irrelevant. Usa can inflate your shit too with their magic dollars.

This, jfl at these fasting retards.

It’s not doing anything in particular, you just stopped eating poison so your body is going back to baseline.

Eat only ruminant meat and fat if you want this all the time without starving yourself.

When you fast your body is eating raw fat and meat for sustenance, your own.

Fasting isn’t “starving” yourself, if anything it’s the most logical and human basic form of eating routine that produces the best pro-longevity and cognitive benefits than anything else.

Fasting is beneficial for a myriad of reasons, you appointing all the benefits to just a basic clean diet isn’t based in any science.

Fasting promotes longevity, longevity promotes retention of wanted traits like fat retention in important areas and limiting collagen breakdown.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/fasting-increases-health-lifespan-male-mice

• Long periods of fasting between meals helped male mice live longer and healthier lives, regardless of the content of their diets.

• +1

Fasting isn’t “starving” yourself, if anything it’s the most logical and human basic form of eating routine that produces the best pro-longevity and cognitive benefits than anything else.

Fasting is beneficial for a myriad of reasons, you appointing all the benefits to just a basic clean diet isn’t based in any science.

Fasting promotes longevity, longevity promotes retention of wanted traits like fat retention in important areas and limiting collagen breakdown.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/fasting-increases-health-lifespan-male-mice

• Long periods of fasting between meals helped male mice live longer and healthier lives, regardless of the content of their diets.
Fasting means you're eating yourself boyo, you're eating surplus fat, muscle and then the organs itself.

When you do it your body is screaming at you to eat because it doesn't want to eat itself, jfl at thinking starvation is beneficial in any way when your body itself is vehemently against it.

I don't care about your rat study, I can also make a study and prove whatever I want it to prove, it's not hard.

Why would I listen to some bullshit study when my body tells me what it wants itself?

dont fast just eat beef and beef organs. Try to get beed blood if you can. Eat bovine collagen in large amounts every day.

eat raw carrots to wash out your guts. Raw carrots cant be digested so they just take all the shit and bacteria and wash your system clean. Not like a laxative it feels more natural.
Agee with everything except carrots which highly toxic

• JFL

8 bottles, brutal, have you been bloated after this?

good thread, i also read somewhere that eating gelatin increases collagen

• +1