No Sugar + NoPMO + Fasting = God Like Collagen

I haven’t ate sugar or consumed PMO in 3 days and my skin is already shining.

My brain feels more activated

My urges to eat sugar are already gone.

I get disgusted when I see junk food now.

I just got 9 hours of sleep for the first time in a year.

I’m enjoying the small things in life again already due to dopamine detox.

Fasting will cleanse your gut bacteria.

I’m also drinking 8 bottles of water a day.

I only take Vitamin D3, K2, B12, and Ashwaganda.

I’m never going back to junk food. It’s made to destroy your dopamine and turn you into a sluggish, brain fogged zombie.
Fasting decreases test thoe

I’m never going back to junk food. It’s made to destroy your dopamine and turn you into a sluggish, brain fogged zombie.
What PMO means?

dnrd nigga just eat clean and skin care

Explain your point bro and I'll give you mine if u don't make sense (fasting has other positive effects that I don't deny)

How is it natural to fast when you have access to food ? If you're hungry, it's your body telling you to eat. Naturally you do what your body wants, so you eat.

How is it natural to fast when you have access to food ? If you're hungry, it's your body telling you to eat. Naturally you do what your body wants, so you eat.
Always remember, we exist because of the environment, the environment doesn’t exist because of us. We are constantly adapting to the environment or we die as a species. Less food = higher competition = higher testosterone

Fasting for 1-3 days leads to deficiency in lots of nutrients but the post is good otherwise how are u gonna feel the nutrient deficiency if u don't eat for 3 days?

Fasting for 1-3 days leads to deficiency in lots of nutrients but the post is good otherwise how are u gonna feel the nutrient deficiency if u don't eat for 3 days?
Because you’re not eating proper foods. Go eat some raw meat after a 2 day fast and tell me “mug nutrients deficiency” jfl

Because you’re not eating proper foods. Go eat some raw meat after a 2 day fast and tell me “mug nutrients deficiency” jfl
Meat is good but it's not gonna help with alot of nutrient deficiency because meat is meat like the meat our ancestors ate back then the meat had more nutrients the wheat and everything else had more nutrients nowadays every food is stripped from nutrients so fabrics can sell you vitamins fasting on purpose for 2-3 days isn't optimal 1 day at best you'll also lose muscle from that

Always remember, we exist because of the environment, the environment doesn’t exist because of us. We are constantly adapting to the environment or we die as a species. Less food = higher competition = higher testosterone
Wtf is this reply. Also it's not true that people would starve every other day lmao. If you kill an animal you can just keep the meat for later.

Wtf is this reply. Also it's not true that people would starve every other day lmao. If you kill an animal you can just keep the meat for later.
My point is that they didn’t have grocery stores like we do. They either hunted, sat back and ate off a hunter’s work, or died.

8bottle?? Plastic = estrogen = gay

how tall are you btw