No surgeries yet, under eye fillers--4-5 years of gymmax, moneymax, etcmax.

what is your business?
you look half black half curry

what is your business?
you look half black half curry
I do have Anglo Indian heritage among others but I'm from Seychelles. (it was used as a slave port back then). I deal in FCMG.

Lifefuel brah, need more threads like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6688
What are eye fillers and what do they do?

Damn you ascended hard. I don’t even wanna imagine how shit your life was before becoming better looking. Nice dedication.
My before picture is when I was heavily into MMOs and gaming in general. I spent most of my time going to work and gaming, and doing bong rips. Thank God for my friend he pulled me out of that pit.

The fillers looked good in many photos but in the last photo you still seem to have a sunken eye hollow?

The fillers looked good in many photos but in the last photo you still seem to have a sunken eye hollow?
Yep, it isn't perfect but better from before. I may consider blepharoplasty as that seems to be a better solution.

Pic 5 looks like he has micrognathia before and gets a good lower third by adulthood? Why couldn't this happen to me smh

Wait, how.old are you in the left pic?
Screenshot 2020 05 25 21 31 42 020 comandroidbrowser

You said that you have always had good bones so you had the same bones in the left pic as in the right?

Working out legs is low iq

Wait, how.old are you in the left pic?
View attachment 426378
You said that you have always had good bones so you had the same bones in the left pic as in the right?
Yeah pretty much. I was just fat from all the gaming and junk food. Here are pictures prior to that fat phase:

Screenshot 20200515 070112  01 Screenshot 20200515 070058  01 Screenshot 20200515 070217  01

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What's good boyos, before stumbling into the blackpill 5 years ago I was lost (still am). Mind you I never really struggled getting girls but when it comes to certain type of pheno (white) I do noticeably worse than others. I can literally count those ones in one hand. I mainly focused on the gym (heavy lifts, sleep, eat), skin routine and opened a business. I'm 193cm at 90kg (fluctuates throughout the year 85-90kg). When I started lifting I weighed in at 82kg.
Good thing I'm kinda tall, I'll need less rope.

Here are some before and Afters:

Bro how did you moneymaxx ? like what business did you open, Was it profitable ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back