[No-value-post] Big chance of me getting laid. I destroyed it by being aspie

X

x69

?????? ????
When I was on some trip with my school there was a girl who was in love with me and I knew it but I didn't want to do anything.

When it was around 8-9 PM she invited me to her empty room which I declined. She tried to force me into her room but I declined because I was high inhib.
This girl could've taken my virginity way earlier at 15 but I didn't want to. I wouldn't have mental problems if that would have happened T B H

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dam, this was so volcel.

• +1
When I was on some trip with my school there was a girl who was in love with me and I knew it but I didn't want to do anything.

When it was around 8-9 PM she invited me to her empty room which I declined. She tried to force me into her room but I declined because I was high inhib.
This girl could've taken my virginity way earlier at 15 but I didn't want to. I wouldn't have mental problems if that would have happened T B H
WOW!!!! This is some next level pussy shit, what mental illness do you think you have?

• +1
WOW!!!! This is some next level pussy shit, what mental illness do you think you have?
I have many disorders. This is from a dark triad test which is bullshit:
BUllshit test

Being dark triad is just something edgy kids wanna be tbh.

On this test from
https://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

I got this:

Good test

Some things used to be lower but PSL has made me worse. Social isolation has made me worse.
Everything has made me worse.

It's really weird to explain how I am on some days and some on others.

• +1
It's really weird to explain how I am on some days and some on others
Sounds like bipolar disorder, get it checked boyo.

• +1
Sounds like bipolar disorder, get it checked boyo.
I got them all brother. I don't know how.
People really like to be with me in the beginning but once they kinda discover who I am they all drop me.

Same reason why I am doing well with girls in the beginning. I was never good at relationships yet very good at creating 'that spark' or starting a flow whatever u call it. Which I do naturally without thinking about it

• +1
  • +1
At what Age did you lose virginity

• +1
At what Age did you lose virginity

16. My friend lost his at 15 and I should've followed his steps but I was too shy at that age
I could bootycall any moment if I want.. if my frustrations get too high but I don't want to lose my ego to a fat ugly PSL3/10 girl

• +1
16. My friend lost his at 15 and I should've followed his steps but I was too shy at that age
I could bootycall any moment if I want.. if my frustrations get too high but I don't want to lose my ego to a fat ugly PSL3/10 girl
see snapchat

• +1