No vaxx = No sex?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Matched with this normie bitch on tinder and actually hit it off pretty well, she told me she was looking for something casually. Was all going good and we even planned on meeting, until she asked me if i was vaccinated. I told her no and she asked why so I said i was allergic ( lie btw i just didn't want to say i'm not a cuck sheep like her).

Instantly unmatched lmfao

She literally would have had sex with me it i was vaccinated lmfao. I guess this is what the world has come to :feelswhy:

Time to get JABBED :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GreenHat500, Baldingman1998, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
@lutte

• JFL
Reactions: lutte

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Over, Gad and 1 other person
No your mom=no sex

simpcucklord69

stop telling us stories about finding couples who will fuck your "gf"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
Allergies are a turn off, don't mention them unless you have to. Also most women are such sheep that if they ask if you've done some normie stuff, better just say yes. I'll give a couple good :chad: and bad :incel: examples:
"Hey did you go to that weeknd & tyga collab concert?" Yes, I absolutely loved how he performed starboy. :chad:
"Hey do you have apple or android?" Apple of course, but my old one broke so I'm using this trashy android meanwhile my new Iphone X15 superturbo with a price tag of 2000 euros arrives :chad:
"Do you like video games?" Yes :incel:

"Do you have any hobbies?" No/videogames/watching movies :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, Acnno, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Allergies are a turn off, don't mention them unless you have to. Also most women are such sheep that if they ask if you've done some normie stuff, better just say yes. I'll give a couple good :chad: and bad :incel: examples:
"Hey did you go to that weeknd & tyga collab concert?" Yes, I absolutely loved how he performed starboy. :chad:
"Hey do you have apple or android?" Apple of course, but my old one broke so I'm using this trashy android meanwhile my new Iphone X15 superturbo with a price tag of 2000 euros arrives :chad:

So would it be :chad: or :incel: to be vaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
"Did you get vaccinated?"
"Yes" (lie)
Couldn't lie cos she probably would've asked me to have dinner or smth and then i won't be allowed in cos i don't have the vaccination cert:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Baldingman1998, CANI and 3 others
Yeah with how society is today if you're not a compliant sheep many people don't want to associate with you.

Easy solution: lie to them

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, GreenHat500, KraftDurchLeid and 7 others
just say yes shes not gonna ask for proof

Couldn't lie cos she probably would've asked me to have dinner or smth and then i won't be allowed in cos i don't have the vaccination cert:lul:
country?

• +1
Yeah with how society is today if you're not a compliant sheep many people don't want to associate with you.

Easy solution: lie to them
strong avatar to post correlation :lul: but yesjust lie bro, these chicks have sub 85 IQs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CANI, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
just say yes shes not gonna ask for proof
So you need to get a consent form and a vaccination card to have sex now

• +1
this is why dark triad is cope af

you need to fit in with the sheep crowd and jestermaxx and you would have banged her.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Baldingman1998 and Richard_Hungwell

Facts.
I’ve lied to girls/normies that I’m vaxxed but I can’t anymore , imagine you’re hanging with a girl and she’s like “hey im hungry let’s go sit in McDonald’s and eat something” and they kick you out for not having a vaxx passport :lasereyes::feelsrope::feelsrope: @sytyl @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, Richard_Hungwell, lutte and 1 other person
Facts.
I’ve lied to girls/normies that I’m vaxxed but I can’t anymore , imagine you’re hanging with a girl and she’s like “hey im hungry let’s go sit in McDonald’s and eat something” and they kick you out for not having a vaxx passport :lasereyes::feelsrope::feelsrope: @sytyl @lutte
gotta get a jab man :feelsbadman:
see I already got mine, better be a good goy and get it early than be branded a bad goy who didn't listen :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, lutte and Deleted member 7580
gotta get a jab man :feelsbadman:
see I already got mine, better be a good goy and get it early than be branded a bad goy who didn't listen :feelsbadman:
Yea true but soon they’re gonna be like you need 3rd and 4th booster :soy:

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Richard_Hungwell, lutte and 1 other person
Yea true but soon they’re gonna be like you need 3rd and 4th booster :soy:
ion think it will get to that point tbh
I think merck or w.e will release the anti-covid pill they're doing trials on and that'll be enough for governments to stop cucking it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, lutte and Deleted member 7580
Facts.
Ok so don’t go out with that girl?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7580
Allergies!!?

made u sound like Eugene right there srsly

You say ”I have a strong masculine robust immune system and dont need no shots.”

pro tip. They dont care, just a shit test

you cant say you dont take it bc you are nervous scared or weak

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and alphaChadpeasant911
LOL @ faking having a subhuman immune system.

I bet having allergies, is seen as a trun off by women.
Yeah, i guess it did sound a bit Beta thats probably why she unmatched me lmfao :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser