No videos of people in motion post cheek implants? Can someone post plz.

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
there’s no “cheek implants experience” vids on YouTube or anything. Cheek implants r so popular but seem so mysterious in terms of actually seeing them in motion of getting detailed description of results and experience. Or maybe I haven’t found them and if you have plsss link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
there’s no “cheek implants experience” vids on YouTube or anything. Cheek implants r so popular but seem so mysterious in terms of actually seeing them in motion of getting detailed description of results and experience. Or maybe I haven’t found them and if you have plsss link

Dude Its not elusive, I had cheek implants specifically custom infraorbital malar implants in Peek.

You can see the video in motion including before and afters here.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Dude Its not elusive, I had cheek implants specifically custom infraorbital malar implant in Peek.

You can see the video in detail including before and afters here.

why did you get peek over silicone?

why did you get peek over silicone?

Peek has a more hard bone like consistency, its just superior to silicone if you are trying to immitate bone.

In the past i used to drag implants around as a cash grab for surgeons. But when deployed correctly are truly an incredible looksmax.

Segment of @RealSurgerymax post on lookism.

20211125 085126

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Real, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
Dude Its not elusive, I had cheek implants specifically custom infraorbital malar implants in Peek.

You can see the video in motion including before and afters here.

I already knew about u and this video. You and Win are the only ppl ive seen videos of with custom cheek implants

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262