Fuck all that fin and minox bullshit

Let it happen and get a hair transplant

Simple

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 19469 and 7 others
How many mg? How fucked am I?
I do 1mg every other day. Not fucked yet, but if you let things slide and don't take fin you will end up as a NW4 soon

just buzz it off, it's not worth messing with your endocrine system to keep your already diminished hair for another few years as best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 19469, Growth Plate and 5 others
I do 1mg every other day. Not fucked yet, but if you refuse to let things slide and don't take fin you will end up as a NW4 soon
Im gonna start Fin literally tommorow. Side effects?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Deleted member 17791
just buzz it off, it's not worth messing with your endocrine system to keep your already diminished hair for another few years as best.
What do you mean by "endocrine system"? What the fuck??? Don't tell me that fin is gonna fuck me up that's my only hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and SchizoAutism
thats norwood 5 at 16 boyo extremely brutal you are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Torero, Growth Plate, Alvaro and 1 other person
Depends on the person. 4-6% of users experience libido sides. Of those users that experience libido issues, discontinuing use usually fixes it

I personally have experienced none

Don't listen to this retard either.
First of all nigga I said ‘might’.

Secondly why would he listen to u, ur a random user too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Depends on the person. 4-6% of users experience libido sides. Of those users that experience libido issues, discontinuing use usually fixes it

I personally have experienced none
What does the guy mean when he says endocrine changes?

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
People have experienced gyno (tits on men) and lower sex drive. Not everyone gets this but it does happen.

What do you mean by "endocrine system"? What the fuck??? Don't tell me that fin is gonna fuck me up that's my only hope.
it's not super disruptive but it does mess with your hormones and not really worth it in your case since at most you'll be able to keep your hair for another few years, it would be worth it if you're in your mid to late twenties, but you're still going to be bald by then even on fin.

People have experienced gyno (tits on men) and lower sex drive. Not everyone gets this but it does happen.
Holy shit I really don't want gyno dude what the fuckkkkk

• So Sad
  • +1
What does the guy mean when he says endocrine changes?
You're blocking the conversion of Testosterone into it's more powerful version, DHT. This is what he means

it's not super disruptive but it does mess with your hormones and not really worth it in your case since at most you'll be able to keep your hair for another few years, it would be worth it if you're in your mid to late twenties, but you're still going to be bald by then even on fin.
So am I bald no matter what?

• So Sad
  • +1
First of all nigga I said ‘might’.

Secondly why would he listen to u, ur a random user too
So your small brain thinks, having a 4-5 inch dick is worst than being bald?

What opportunities do you think he will get to use his dick if he's bald?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Holy shit I really don't want gyno dude what the fuckkkkk
It would depend on how high your estrogen levels are.

If you have normal estrogen levels or below, you shouldn't get gyno.

You should get a blood test for your test and estrogen levels tbh.

No way thats real. How did you only notice rn wtf. Norwood 5 at 16 is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
@SubhumanCurrycel :feelsgiga:

• +1
at most you'll be able to keep it for another few years, you're still going to be bald by the time you're 30.

He doesn't know what he's talking about either. Fin halts hairloss in people to different degrees. For some people it greatly reduces hairloss to decades, for others it doesn't do so well. You can only take it and find out.

Your life stops once you end up bald. Do not end up a baldcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate and ifyouwannabemylover
Hop on fin right now or it's over. RU58841 too your genes are giga aggressive you need all the safety you can get. How big is your dick as well this is a concern because you are 16 hopping on fin

• +1
Hop on fin right now or it's over. RU58841 too your genes are giga aggressive you need all the safety you can get. How big is your dick as well this is a concern because you are 16 hopping on fin
Small. Like 4 inches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Growth Plate, SchizoAutism and 1 other person
He doesn't know what he's talking about either. Fin halts hairloss in people to different degrees. For some people it greatly reduces hairloss to decades, for others it doesn't do so well. You can only take it and find out.

Your life stops once you end up bald. Do not end up a baldcel
Dude I'll start taking 1mg fin asap but I really really really don't want gyno

• +1
at most you'll be able to keep it for another few years, you're still going to be bald by the time you're 30.
My life is over

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Deleted member 20370
Whats the problem with gyno or lower sex drive bro

Like i d rather have that then being invisible to girls lol, for your tits just wear a bra and if you have a low sex drive just take zinc

Just saying op i curse myself everyday for not taking fin earlier, i'm doomed

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Growth Plate, Polar and 3 others
Dude I'll start taking 1mg fin asap but I really really really don't want gyno
Fin has a bad reputation. Everyone is afraid of the side effects, but only like 5% of men experience sides. Why do you think you will fall into this group?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Whats the problem with gyno or lower sex drive bro

Like i d rather have that then being invisible to girls lol, for your tits just wear a bra and if you have a low sex drive just take zinc

Just saying op i curse myself everyday for not taking fin earlier, i'm doomed
Bro. Imagine wearing a bra.:feelskek:

I'd still take fin, I wanna keep my hair. hair is life

• +1
Reactions: KidIcarus
Fin has a bad reputation. Everyone is afraid of the side effects, but only like 5% of men experience sides. Why do you think you will fall into this group?
Cause it's a possibility and it's worse than death

• +1
It's fine. You are still bigger than most white men, so you can just fuck their women
JFL dude you don't have to make fun of me

• +1
depends on how well you can pull off the bald look, and your ability to grow a beard.
What bluepilled nonsense is this.

OP is 16. If he goes bald, he can say goodbye to 14-24 year old girls and he doesn't have the life experience to attract women that are 25+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and htnambition
Small. Like 4 inches.
DO NOT HOP ON FIN. See small cock is OVER but bald can be coped with for life. See if you are bald you can just wear a hair system or hair transplant but small cock is OVER. You unironically NEED to be putting DHT cream on your dick right now while you are in puberty, accept that you will go bald, and wear a hair system. Just do and and get a big dick with DHT cream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tasty17, buflek, SoonToAscend and 2 others