No way, Maxxmclooks still gets videos made of him GTFIH this is worth your time

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
I was on instagram and clicked on Maxxmclooks story and saw this

JFL this is literally golden no way he still gets videos made of him:lul::lul:

Ive also been caging at the video for about 15 minutes now and showing it to my friends its just so crazy how Maxxmclooks gets videos about him, just imagine if he had started posting on tiktok like @Clavicular did

Im honestly sad that he deleted all of his .org related contect and unfollowed me on everywhere too, idk if he still talks with people like @Zeta Or @6ft4 but he's stopped contact with the only finnocels left. Wish his lurk account would get unbanned too

@BlackpilledBodus @LooksThinker @Gengar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ryuken @cromagnon @gigell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, gigell, ChadL1te and 2 others
Bump. Im not sure if the link works but it seems to do so

Top comment with 8k likes, how many views would that typically equate to?
He hasn't opened my lastest snapchat message sent almost a month ago
Presumably he is cutting contact with everyone/everything forum related even though the last convo I had with him was about featuring him in my own content to help the spread of his face online.
He kept leaving doomer comments on Zeta's tiktoks even though he's in a position himself to become well known in the PSL tiktok sphere and he has the low inhib to do it.
Being 19 and in such a position to rack up easy status is something I wish I had

• +1
Reactions: greywind, humanoidsub7, LooksThinker and 2 others
First time hearing about him, you got his before, after photos?

Top comment with 8k likes, how many views would that typically equate to?
The video had almost 800k but 8k likes usually means around 200k actual views
He hasn't opened my lastest snapchat message sent almost a month ago
Same with me, just sent one 2 weeks ago
Presumably he is cutting contact with everyone/everything forum related
i think so too, he deleted his tiktok videos, put all of his account pfps to defaults, deleted instagram posts, even put snapmaps off from me

at the same time im wondering then why does he still repost blackpill and post that video on his instagram story
even though the last convo I had with him was about featuring him in my own content to help the spread of his face online.
the last convo i had with him was around a month ago, I asked him if an account that followed me was his lurking account and he said something like "yup"
He kept leaving doomer comments on Zeta's tiktoks even though he's in a position himself to become well known in the PSL tiktok sphere and he has the low inhib to do it.
Exactly, he just needed the right kind of videos for huge social media attention
Being 19 and in such a position to rack up easy status is something I wish I had
Same. Racking up status even on this forum Is hard enough when im this young, and tiktok would be 5 times worse

First time hearing about him, you got his before, after photos?

This was a really old photo from 2023 I think when he had done a week nocarb

This is him now

Attachments

• 1000014552.jpg
    1000014552.jpg
    889.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and humanoidsub7
JFL at the comments

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
JFL at the comments
No just samaa itekkin, ei mitään vitun rajaa

Laitakko tän siihen ryhmään kun en ite oo enää siellä, pitää jonen ja muidenkin saada tietää:lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Laitakko tän siihen ryhmään kun en ite oo enää siellä, pitää jonen ja muidenkin saada tietää:lul:
Kui chad se mu barber on, yks korkeimmista psl mitä oon nähny irl

Noi kommentit puhuu kokoaja sen nenästä ku noi normiet ei tajuu, et se on se philtrum eikä nenä joka descendaa

• +1
Its not any real status though, not status you can use as leverage or turn into money. Look at @Zeta for example, not hate to the guy but whats his endgame?

He has no real way to monetize his audience and its not as if you're gonna go walking around bragging about tiktok followers when all of ur vids are weird to the avg person. All he's left with is a bad online presence that will be linked to his name.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, watah, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
he still talks to me tbh

• +1
Its not any real status though, not status you can use as leverage or turn into money. Look at @Zeta for example, not hate to the guy but whats his endgame?

He has no real way to monetize his audience and its not as if you're gonna go walking around bragging about tiktok followers when all of ur vids are weird to the avg person. All he's left with is a bad online presence that will be linked to his name.
These guys have no true endgame, they have no way to turn their followers into Cash the way for example Mr Beast or pewdiepie has.

Maybe they do it just for the feeling of fame or for temporary way to make money fast but either way their name and face will always remain linked to this forum

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and humanoidsub7
The video had almost 800k but 8k likes usually means around 200k actual views

Same with me, just sent one 2 weeks ago

i think so too, he deleted his tiktok videos, put all of his account pfps to defaults, deleted instagram posts, even put snapmaps off from me
I can still see the tiktok videos on his personal account

at the same time im wondering then why does he still repost blackpill and post that video on his instagram story

the last convo i had with him was around a month ago, I asked him if an account that followed me was his lurking account and he said something like "yup"

Exactly, he just needed the right kind of videos for huge social media attention

Same. Racking up status even on this forum Is hard enough when im this young, and tiktok would be 5 times worse
I've seen it many times where people get giga invested into everything forum related then disappear without a trace

Said he wanted to focus on school but now im not really sure if that was really the whole truth
Yeah who knows the reason
I hope he regains contact before I move to Suomi although that will be a while away
I have been practicing the language and I may call upon users here to speak it with me over text to practice
I will lead a cult of white civilization defenders in Suomi if everything goes to plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Lokki
I can still see the tiktok videos on his personal account
I checked it too, looks like he hadn't deleted them idk what I was schizoing about
I've seen it many times where people get giga invested into everything forum related then disappear without a trace
ive seen this too, its strange but understandable considering the nature of this forum
Yeah who knows the reason
I hope he regains contact before I move to Suomi although that will be a while away
I have been practicing the language and I may call upon users here to speak it with me over text to practice
I will lead a cult of white civilization defenders in Suomi if everything goes to plan
Remember when you do move here that Pirkanmaa, where Tampere is the main city is the most growing province/state in all of finland and it gets a lot of immigration from everywhere in Europe so maybe the most suitable for you? Maybe Helsinki is better for its nightlife but I dont know

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and iloveboobs
MrBeast is the second coming of Christ! Repent now!

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Ok Wilhelm time for you to tell us that youre northern mogger
yh. i still talk to him but very rarely i dont really use snap anymore. im also in contact with that one liggtskin madarchod

• +1
I have him on TikTok

• +1
didnt see the tag for some reason and yeah its cage

saw a vid of him

before and after with his ascension was like "crazy what surgery can do" as if he got like lefort 3 and titanium implants everywhere in his skull and all the normies werre like "BRO LOOKED BETTER BEFORE" coping :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
didnt see the tag for some reason and yeah its cage

saw a vid of him

before and after with his ascension was like "crazy what surgery can do" as if he got like lefort 3 and titanium implants everywhere in his skull and all the normies werre like "BRO LOOKED BETTER BEFORE" coping :lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul:

This is exactly what happens to both him and zeta, its just pure cagefuel

Syrian psycho route is good
On a smaller scale I've made money selling "ascension" guides using morphed before and afters on reddit/discord but nothing major

• +1