No white person wishes they had blonde hair and blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
This is old

It's from another time i cut my hair short
yeah bro you are a real chad now :feelsuhh:
why did your oneitis call the police on you?

this is new tho:

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Haven
Just because i m happy with the way i look and being confident in my own features coping?

Alright low iq faggot.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
damn calm down shitpheno

i ain't do nothing for you to sperge out like that

Are you insane? It has been proven before that dark hair is a masculine trait lol

Dark blue eyes don't even appear in the night, for looks they are not really a hailo

Bright blue eyes combine with jet black hair, period, because of the contrast of the two, when they are combined with a pale skin and blonde hair the person looks "too white", there's no contrast, the person appearance is just boring

It's halo, not hailo, and Blue eyes are a massive halo in the west.

I've seen near-incel tier guys get saved by it. Blue eyes are nearly a status symbol here, given that it seens as a trait that the most strikingly good lookig people have. If you honestly would rather have brown eyes than blue, you either don't go outside enough or are coping.

In terms of "contrast" and hair, blonde doesn't just mean bright white shit obviously, jfl. Natural dirty blonde hair gives nearly as much contrast as black hair, and can easily be dyed black for preference.

black hair n blue eyes is mogger combo

worst is mud brown eyes and medium brown hair. ultimate generic NPC look.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 756
I dont think any male wants blond hair thats a shittier trait i love my brown hair and brown hair onl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Blue eyes are still a good trait tbh

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 13787
It's halo, not hailo, and Blue eyes are a massive halo in the west.

I've seen near-incel tier guys get saved by it. Blue eyes are nearly a status symbol here, given that it seens as a trait that the most strikingly good lookig people have. If you honestly would rather have brown eyes than blue, you either don't go outside enough or are coping.

In terms of "contrast" and hair, blonde doesn't just mean bright white shit obviously, jfl. Natural dirty blonde hair gives nearly as much contrast as black hair, and can easily be dyed black for preference.
On PSL forums ppl use to say "hailo", together with "failo"

Medium or dark blue eyes are not a hailo, only bright blue eyes really, but they're still a neotenous trait so they don't go well with blonde hair (which is another neotenous trait, that's why only women with blue eyes and blonde hair look good)

There's no truecel that gets saved by eye color, only if he's a brown or black person with blue or green eyes, because there's such a rare thing, for completely black people to have blue eyes, that, for those people, that's a massive hailo

• Love it
Reactions: ALP