No woman has ever been sexually interested in me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
-my old oneitis selected me on Tinder because i was the perfect emotional tampon/punching bag for her (i was using "bad" pics then)

-my oneitis only liked me on Tinder because I used anglemaxxed pics, she was repulsed by me in person and was playing with from the beggining anyway

-every girl I met on Tinder after my oneitis, same story, they were never that attracted to me and were repulsed when we met in person

-girl from my volunteering group agreed to go out with me just because she was generally social and wanted someone to vent to

-girl from my class asks for my number and gives me hers in case someone needs notes

Its always another reason as to why a girl interacts with me, its never actualy sexual attraction EVER. Meanwhile other guys have girls directly approach them and ask them for their instagram or just straight up ask to fuck.

I never had that. Te circumstances are just never right either because im fraduing, or because the girl has EVIL intentions or sometimes, both. I hate women so much, their nature makes it so that they cannot be physically attracted to sub 5 psl men.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
Look at this fucking fraudcel constantly getting numbers and dates. Enraging.

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
Same bro, same. Destined to rot alone

• So Sad
I‘m too drunk for this shit

• JFL