No women for me

Go see my thread on the insta fruudmaxxing cuck, despite this ubdabe level of frauding no foids notice the fake and believe his looks :lul:
I hate this gay planet hope putin and Biden yeets nukes around soon

at a glance Id say narrow jaw, shit FWHR and sad puppy dog looking eyes (with possible NCT but hard to tell).

Also youre not even softmaxxed bro- shave those pubes of your face and get lean
Tbf I see guys worse looking than him with mid tier Becky's with nice tits every single day. This is why it was so hard for me to believe the blackpill in an autistic way like some people in this forum.

The ntpill is a Hiroshima Nagasaki pill, and unless the OP can socialize in a normal way he is doomed for a life of inceldom.

If you're within avg range 5-6/10 you really need to have your social life in order. Even if that means changing to more sociable jobs, like sales, working in the tourism industry, restaurant industry etc. Trust me, I know plenty of ITcels who regretted spending their 20s building a career isolated in a dark room just to end up 35 and alone. OP is still young, so maybe enrolling in a community College is also a good place to meet people. He is decent looking tbh he just needs to lose the bloat.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino, Johanjohan, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
i got 4 matches on tinder today and 2 replies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino and Patient A
Tbf I see guys worse looking than him with mid tier Becky's with nice tits every single day. This is why it was so hard for me to believe the blackpill in an autistic way like some people in this forum.

The ntpill is a Hiroshima Nagasaki pill, and unless the OP can socialize in a normal way he is doomed for a life of inceldom.

If you're within avg range 5-6/10 you really need to have your social life in order. Even if that means changing to more sociable jobs, like sales, working in the tourism industry, restaurant industry etc. Trust me, I know plenty of ITcels who regretted spending their 20s building a career isolated in a dark room just to end up 35 and alone. OP is still young, so maybe enrolling in a community College is also a good place to meet people. He is decent looking tbh he just needs to lose the bloat.
ok fair but u said imm sub 5 and now im good looking but need to loose bloat? btw calcium d glucarate sems to be fixning my face blaot so i will post results this week

yeah man your not even ugly or so, just very plain and boring looking face

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 17345
go see a therapist then. I rate your looks I cant fix your brain
This is very stupid advice. No therapist can ever fix his looks.
Looks are the main reason for depression among blackpillers though. No therapist can ever make women love personality. No therapist can make women less superficial. No therapist can change the statistical 80/20 rule.

Therapy does not help a depressed blackpiller. Only looks will help.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Mrinfinityx
Looks are the main reason for depression among blackpillers though. No therapist can ever make women love personality. No therapist can make women less superficial. No therapist can change the statistical 80/20 rule.

I agree

yeah i agree but should it be bad for me ?

Attachments

• 20220226_103740.jpg
    20220226_103740.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 0
ok fair but u said imm sub 5 and now im good looking but need to loose bloat? btw calcium d glucarate sems to be fixning my face blaot so i will post results this week
I said you were sub 5? WTF?! I remember telling you I thought you were high leaning mid tier normie (5.5/10).

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I said you were sub 5? WTF?! I remember telling you I thought you were high leaning mid tier normie (5.5/10).
fairs what about my side...cuz i wonder whats yr opinion

Legit

This forum is full of indians and psl3-4 guys with autism, in the real world almost no normal guys are incel. This forum is just cope

Its like a forum for unemployed people crying about how difficult it is to find a job, yet most people actually have jobs. They are just coping losers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 17345
Legit

This forum is full of indians and psl3-4 guys with autism, in the real world almost no normal guys are incel. This forum is just cope

Its like a forum for unemployed people crying about how difficult it is to find a job, yet most people actually have jobs. They are just coping losers
i try

fairs what about my side...cuz i wonder whats yr opinion
I also said I liked your side profile more than your front. You have an excellent nose and decent browridge. From the front you look fragile, it's because of your eyes (eyebrows, eyelashes) , they lack masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I also said I liked your side profile more than your front. You have an excellent nose and decent browridge. From the front you look fragile, it's because of your eyes (eyebrows, eyelashes) , they lack masculinity.
yeah i will do operation no cope i promised myself i will and also i can certainly lean Maxx,I'm facing couple fo health issues i hope i can resolve and improve my T and so my eyebrows should improve with high t too.