No worse feeling than when u nut quick and she says

D

Deleted

Lurker
"No need to be embarrassed it's not like its the first time that happened to me"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Yuya Moggershima, .👽. and 12 others
That's why you fuck ugly girls first to gain experience.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7725 and Idontknowlol
That's why you fuck ugly girls first to gain experience.
It was the third time i had sex with my ex and i lasted rly long the times before but then i came in like 2 min. When she said that i became dead inside and should've honestly left at that moment.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and aBetterMii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 14867, Kristin and 5 others
Main character trait to cum fast tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Fear, aBetterMii and 2 others
It was the third time i had sex with my ex and i lasted rly long the times before but then i came in like 2 min. When she said that i became dead inside and should've honestly left at that moment.
Post a mog battle between you and her previous partner.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
But why jfl. I never feelt threatened by him jfl laban was the potential problem and i won a mog battle against him in pics where you can see his height compared to mine
Any man who got first access to a woman other men want won in some regard.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I don't want her though. I was blinded by her being my first girl so i didn't even realize her body is shit and her face kinda trashy
Cope. If you could get better, you already would have.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Wait are you having sex with the girl you just recently dumped?

She is or atleast i'm pret sure. I found another horse girl, she's a bit too tall for me (5'7 and i'm 6'1.5/6'2) but other than that she's good.
Standardscel. I'm the same height and 5'7+ is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted
Ngl I’m the same way, first few times I fucked my gf I went for 45 mins now it’s like 15 :feelswhy:

• +1
Standardscel. I'm the same height and 5'7+ is ideal.
Im 6'1 and fucked a 5'7 girl, it was def weird her being that tall cause im used to 5'2 but i had that natural animal feeling she had good genes and would give me mogger sons

• JFL
Reactions: Dionysus and Deleted
She is or atleast i'm pret sure. I found another horse girl, she's a bit too tall for me (5'7 and i'm 6'1.5/6'2) but other than that she's good.
The horse has already broke her hymen. BHC

• JFL
Women should not organism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Having sex with me should be an obligation for women not an mutually pleausrable experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, Fear and aBetterMii