Nobody actually likes coding srs

This x1000.
"muh i can use a computer, so I'm smart"
While Chad and Stacy can barely use a word processor, but they will get by in life simply by being good-looking.

its worse than that: chad and stacy are just as capable of using a computer as they are. Exactly as capable. The only difference being is the dullard has thousands of hours of familiarity with programs that add no real value to his life and certainly not to his future employment, like wasting over 100 hours modding skyrimjob and autisticly eliminating conflicts and errors.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
its worse than that: chad and stacy are just as capable of using a computer as they are. Exactly as capable. The only difference being is the dullard has thousands of hours of familiarity with programs that add no real value to his life and certainly not to his future employment, like wasting over 100 hours modding skyrimjob and autisticly eliminating conflicts and errors.
? Feels bad for him

U cant code your face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
There are huge amounts of dorks who live with the delusion that they're smart because they use a computer to jack off and play videogames like billions of other dullards, or because they can efficiently use a program that has explicitly been designed to make life as easy as possible for the end user.

And you're not even remotely smart if you code either. You wrote a code that a thousand other NPCs could, for the exact same purpose that the superiors at the company who cuck you want? It just makes you an unquestioning cog in a machine to code, not only that but you even learning to be able to do it is pre-determined by genetics and environment.

Get money and hire a coder for stuff. I know plenty of fucking geniuses, top-tier software developers, reverse engineers etc. Coding isn't something you should start. It's one of the worst occupations if you want to become more NT and productive with looksmaxing progression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and kobecel
Sounds like a decent cope though and probably makes you feel high iq.

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead
learn 2 code was about as much of a meme as the manospheres obsession with "STEM". Just like most of the TRP tards repeating it were not in STEM let alone any sort of education institute, most of the dorks repeating that meme don't know how to code either. There are huge amounts of dorks who live with the delusion that they're smart because they use a computer to jack off and play videogames like billions of other dullards, or because they can efficiently use a program that has explicitly been designed to make life as easy as possible for the end user.

I use a computer to piss people off.

also shaming men for jacking off and playing video games

T. Foid.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Also notice how curries and ricecels are overrepresented in coding jobs. A coincidence?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
It is over.

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
Stemceling/coding is just an epic cope. Yes there are people who like designing things and they often use code as a means to an end, but nobody actually likes to code just for the sake of coding. It's why there are so few programmers and why coding is highly paid. It's not because it's super hard (it isn't. The difficulty of coding is heavily overrated), but because the vast majority finds it extremely boring. The hipster coder stereotype is merely a cope that nerds/incels made up in order to inflate their own self-esteem. Their coding skills are the only thing they have going for them (which they probably developed because their bad looks prevented them from having a social life) so it's their only real cope. Nobody actually legit likes being a coder.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk and didntreadlol
Stemceling/coding is just an epic cope. Yes there are people who like designing things and they often use code as a means to an end, but nobody actually likes to code just for the sake of coding. It's why there are so few programmers and why coding is highly paid. It's not because it's super hard (it isn't. The difficulty of coding is heavily overrated), but because the vast majority finds it extremely boring. The hipster coder stereotype is merely a cope that nerds/incels made up in order to inflate their own self-esteem. Their coding skills are the only thing they have going for them (which they probably developed because their bad looks prevented them from having a social life) so it's their only real cope. Nobody actually legit likes being a coder.
Ritalincel

• +1
didntreadlol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk and didntreadlol

Plank scale iq coding is harder than you think it's a different language and you have to come up with proofs yourself it is not easy

coding is so boring man

• +1
Yea i agree stem is cope for sure

• +1
Idk why dorks think there is going to be some sort of dork renaissance and they will finally be important and highly valued members of society. Most coding jobs are the tech equivalent of janitorial work. And just lol at dork copers who think normies and foids are finally going to get what they deserve with them losing their jobs to machines - nigga, YOU are going to lose your job too when AI starts producing better and cleaner code in less time than you.
TylerDurden saidThis is completely incorrect. I spent 2 years creating Artificial Intelligence software (for a very well-known company) to produce basic C# and Python based off reading a document with text and creating pre-made files with code based on keywords and phrases. It is extremely complicated and the fact of the matter is AI will (for the next 20-30 years at least if EVER) is not smart enough for complex problem-solving that requires complex, creative solutions. "Coding" is not a valuable skill; anyone can learn how to do it, but problem solving ? that is a whole different story. AI algorithms are effective in consistent, basic problem-solving, but there is a limit to what it CAN do. A talented/intelligent problem-solver is extremely difficult to replace and just because more and more people are "studying coding and CS" and all that other bullshit doesn't mean shit. In my current job, I have 3 Android programmers (who are all pretty smart) that never give me "perfect" code, I always have to spend a few hours re-structuring at least 25% of their project to make it decent enough for release (I get paid a lot more than them for this reason). Any idiot can "learn how to code" whatever the fuck that means, but very few are good enough to do the important work that pays well.

TylerDurden saidThis is completely incorrect. I spent 2 years creating Artificial Intelligence software (for a very well-known company) to produce basic C# and Python based off reading a document with text and creating pre-made files with code based on keywords and phrases. It is extremely complicated and the fact of the matter is AI will (for the next 20-30 years at least if EVER) is not smart enough for complex problem-solving that requires complex, creative solutions. "Coding" is not a valuable skill; anyone can learn how to do it, but problem solving ? that is a whole different story. AI algorithms are effective in consistent, basic problem-solving, but there is a limit to what it CAN do. A talented/intelligent problem-solver is extremely difficult to replace and just because more and more people are "studying coding and CS" and all that other bullshit doesn't mean shit. In my current job, I have 3 Android programmers (who are all pretty smart) that never give me "perfect" code, I always have to spend a few hours re-structuring at least 25% of their project to make it decent enough for release (I get paid a lot more than them for this reason). Any idiot can "learn how to code" whatever the fuck that means, but very few are good enough to do the important work that pays well.

Epic cope. Artificial neural networks are a game changer since they can learn by themselves. Coding absolutely will be automated within 20-30 years.

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead