Nobody actually loves their children srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Family values are bullshit. If people actually liked kids then the birthrate would not plummet once birth control becomes a thing and there are no more social pressures to breed. Let's be honest nobody actually likes children. Everybody hates the little annoying shits and the fact that corporal punishment is now illegal thanks to cucked white people (literally nobody else thinks poorly of corporal punishment) most people don't even have any meaningful way of putting the little brats into place when they misbehave which in returns translates into utter misery not only for the parent but almost everybody else that has to put up with the little shit.

Just face it. The only reason people use to put up with children was sexual pleasure and religion. When both birth control and the death of religion happen, people just stop breeding. Parents only bullshit themselves into thinking they love their children. They play mental gymnastics where they tell themselves "oh well there are downsides but there are also upsides like family time blah blah blah". One: Nobody really cares for this so called "family" time. If given the choice most kids would rather just play playstation than waste time playing board games with their parents. Two, think about how retarded this logic is: Basically you are saying having a kid is AT LEAST as shit as it is good. Which is like saying a movie is good because you only enjoyed half of it but hated the other half. It's all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BrettyBoy
Lol If I had a son or a daughter I would love and protect them.Fuck you.😒

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
T. Childless fag

Kys

You say all this shit untill you get children of your own. Having kids is a blessing.

Wanting to have kids is biological, your child is literally the future of your genetic line. This subconsciously makes us want to protect our children more than even ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Deleted member 2581, Truecel14 and 7 others
You say all this shit untill you get children of your own. Having kids is a blessing.

Wanting to have kids is biological, your child is literally the future of your genetic line. This subconsciously makes us want to protect our children more than even ourselves.
you'r quite mature ngl, for a young guy

Lol If I had a son or a daughter I would love and protect them.Fuck you.😒

I have seen the faces of married with kids. They look fucking miserable.

Wanting to have kids is biological

Wanting to FUCK is biological. Women now abort their children or use birth control. Nobody actually wants children.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I’d say you’re wrong on this one, man

• +1
Reactions: xit
lol biggest bs ever.
what is best in this life is finding a good,virgin,traditional and genuinely loving girl thats not in some feminism bullshit and starting a family and having beautiful kids as early as possible preferably around early 20s in life. children are a blessing, seeing and guiding them through their life as they grow up with your woman must feel amazing like damn look at what we did, no amount of slaying tops this imo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
lol cherrypicking anecdotal evidence, I can say I’ve seen and known people who love kids and I love kids myself.

4f5417bb03bdcd4624e03f02de36291c242230947447062f2fa303f873db5f6d.jpg

lol biggest bs ever.
what is best in this life is finding a good,virgin,traditional and genuinely loving girl thats not in some feminism bullshit and starting a family and having beautiful kids as early as possible preferably around early 20s in life. children are a blessing, seeing and guiding them through their life as they grow up with your woman must feel amazing like damn look at what we did, no amount of slaying tops this imo.
love u bro : EXACTLY what i believe in. Only dumb people will believe that "chad" life is legit, and slaying is good.
if i want to lookmaxx it's for having the most chances to get this type of woman !

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and nastynas
lol biggest bs ever.
I used to have this, then she left me and took everything. It was fucking awesome while it lasted - we were Highschool sweethearts and virgins when we met. Together for 10 years, had 2 kids by 20. Felt so fucking awesome.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 3043
love u bro : EXACTLY what i believe in. Only dumb people will believe that "chad" life is legit, and slaying is good.
if i want to lookmaxx it's for having the most chances to get this type of woman !
i mean im with girls and partying i always suddenly be like "bro this feels wrong, why tf am i so close with this stranger that i wont even remember tomorrow". but when you have a girl being in a party, having fun, having sex etc. doing stuff with someone you actually care and love is a lot better than just mindlessly having fun with random strangers. then ppl here says " oh why chads get married early shouldnt they be slaying all the time" well they do slay all the time thats why they realize slaying is actually degenerate and makes you feel bad after some time so when they see actually a non degenerate girl they instantly cuff her.
I used to have this, then she left me and took everything. It was fucking awesome while it lasted - we were Highschool sweethearts and virgins when we met. Together for 10 years, had 2 kids by 20. Felt so fucking awesome.
damn bro it must be great having 2 kids by 20. when i see other people kid outside i feel so loving towards them i cant imagine how i would feel towards my own. how does it feel like having kids?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

OMG you are a perfect example of the kind of cuck I was talking about. You outright admit that she was just using you all along and then she fucked you over but you STILL convince yourself that it was great all along. No it wasn't. She just bullshitted you into thinking you had a good life and then once you weren't needed anymore she threw you away and took the kids lmao.

Cucks gonna cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Festrunk
nigga i love my little cousins and siblings more than my own life jfl at this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sttt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
can confirm human children are insufferable. I prefer dogs.

usually you post decent stuff but this was a really bad take dude

Insane levels of Blackpill, you have a account in .co?

There have been studies done that clearly prove a big dose of oxytocin (love and bonding) gets released when the baby is young between the mother and the baby. As the baby grows to an adult the mother, if not mentally ill or abusive, still loves them unconditionally. Google it if you dont believe