Nobody can mog Vasily Stepanov, he's the perfect-looking male.

Vasily Stepanov vs PSL gods

• Vasily Stepanov

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Hernan Drago

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Hexum

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • David Gandy

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Alain delon

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Chico

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sean opry

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Jordan barret

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Paul walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Matt gay bomer

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
wolf321

wolf321

Iron
Vasily Stepanov is the perfect looking human being, literally looks like a real life angel, I am only talking about him in the movie.

Hernan doesn't mog, he has no appeal, I've never seen any girl simp over him, and yes PSL wise he might be better but i'm talking purely attractiveness.

Hexum is close, but the heigh difference is too much.

Matt Bomer that gay lesbian also don't

Delon doesn't mog, he's way too short, looks like a manlet next to him.

David Gandy close again, but you can't mog a guy who looks like a living angel.

Tyler Maher the random Instagram guy also gets mogged.

Brad pitt gets mogged

Paul walker gets mogged

Chico gets mogged

Sean Opry gets mogged

Jordan barret gets mogged

Ivan drago, dolph lundgren also gets mogged, he's bascially him just with a better face, better hair, better eyebrows, and Vasily physqie is more ideal.

this guy can't be real.

6,4(193cm) barefoot, perfect height anything taller is unideal. Perfect greek god physiqe anything bigger and it becomes too much. he almost doesn't look real, even AI wouldn't be able to create someone more attractive, they would just end up looking uncanny, you need some flaws to look human.

Vasiliy stepanov vs alain delon v0 nuv4htdpgi9c1 1
A28b4a2ab3f106a90b305c943ae9c2db
3897413 IMG 7574
3897408 IMG 8108
Tumblr bc9ba5357104ab1da5eda0bb16c28cc6 e5843481 640
Tumblr e8e7d10d5212ca980d0fe13a64c4f8bb 10c9b712 640
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
MV5BOWY2ODZiMjQtY2JlMC00YmUzLWExNjQtZjQ2YzA5NTIxMmU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU V1

Watch this video, he even has a deep voice aswell.

Attachments

• tumblr_e572af1c68f0f8d26bc723fcfcc8ee93_3b4c56a7_640.webp
    tumblr_e572af1c68f0f8d26bc723fcfcc8ee93_3b4c56a7_640.webp
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Axii, Manana, Kerbouchard and 5 others
fuck I meant to put in mog battle not OP

Vasiliy is a schizo who tried to rope even tho being a terra chad it's so over for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, TAChipmunk, Never Get Up and 10 others
how tf is Hernan Drago winning, I'm not talking about PSL, it's based on attractiveness, no status nothing, just looks and raw appeal, Vasily has way more appeal than Hernan Drago, and he's even taller aswell.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
how tf is Hernan Drago winning, I'm not talking about PSL, it's based on attractiveness, no status nothing, just looks and raw appeal, Vasily has way more appeal than Hernan Drago, and he's even taller aswell.
Agree, if we're talking about what would appeal to the highest % of women out of a random group of 1,000 women, Vasily would most likely beat all of those you compared him to

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and wolf321
Agree, if we're talking about what would appeal to the highest % of women out of a random group of 1,000 women, Vasily would most likely beat all of those you compared him to
Hexum and David Gandy are the only ones that comes close imo

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
but Hernan Drago is probably gonna win, because of Tiktok, and PSL autist.

him and hexum are my top 2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, murdah, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Vasily Stepanov is the perfect looking human being, literally looks like a real life angel, I am only talking about him in the movie.

Hernan doesn't mog, he has no appeal, I've never seen any girl simp over him, and yes PSL wise he might be better but i'm talking purely attractiveness.

Brad pitt gets mogged

Paul walker gets mogged

Chico gets mogged

Sean Opry gets mogged

Ivan drago, dolph lundgren also gets mogged, he's bascially him just with a better face, better hair, better eyebrows, and Vasily physqie is more ideal.

this guy can't be real.

6,4(193cm) barefoot, perfect height anything taller is unideal. Perfect greek god physiqe anything bigger and it becomes too much. he almost doesn't look real, even AI wouldn't be able to create someone more attractive, they would just end up looking uncanny, you need some flaws to look human.

View attachment 2924390View attachment 2924391View attachment 2924521View attachment 2924522View attachment 2924520View attachment 2924499View attachment 2924472View attachment 2924484

he got mogged by mental disorders:lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TAChipmunk, greycel and TechnoBoss

Brad pitt gets mogged

Paul walker gets mogged

Chico gets mogged

Sean Opry gets mogged

this guy can't be real.

View attachment 2924390View attachment 2924391View attachment 2924521View attachment 2924522View attachment 2924520View attachment 2924499View attachment 2924472View attachment 2924484

Attachments

• 41413 (1).jpg
    41413 (1).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode and greycel
why does this schizo get to have this level of looks :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, HeightPilledum and smallman

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
His story is insane

Went from some random batista to a model, then some random director saw, fell in love with him, immediately gave him the lead role in his film even though he had no acting experience

If he didn't live in 2nd world Russia he would have been a successful male idol and icon for millions. But alas, the movies flopped and he ended up doing normie shit

Imagine having it all in genetics and losing it all only because you're unlucky

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TAChipmunk, greycel and murdah
His story is insane

Went from some random batista to a model, then some random director saw, fell in love with him, immediately gave him the lead role in his film even though he had no acting experience

If he didn't live in 2nd world Russia he would have been a successful male idol and icon for millions. But alas, the movies flopped and he ended up doing normie shit

Imagine having it all in genetics and losing it all only because you're unlucky
he was also retarded because he did jackshit to furthur his acting career, he basically did one movie, sat down and thought a gazillion offers would come to his feet

• +1
Reactions: greycel, copingtoohardrn, murdah and 1 other person
everyone you named mogs him except for matt bomer

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, wolf321 and F36
This is true. Although Chico and Hexum are close imo

• +1
Reactions: greycel and F36
Cope Hexum is peak human attractiveness. he’s second, I got Gandy or maybe Delon at 3, Chico at 4 and Brad Pitt at 5
(all in their prime)

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Aero, murdah and 1 other person
Cope Hexum is peak human attractiveness. he’s second, I got Gandy or maybe Delon at 3, Chico at 4 and Brad Pitt at 5
(all in their prime)
I agree Hexum is very close, but the height difference is just too much, Vasily has 8cm on him.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I agree Hexum is very close, but the height difference is just too much, Vasily has 8cm on him.
6’1 lean muscular > 6’3.5 lean athletic ?

they both over 6’0 so it don’t matter that much taking into consideration that they are both slayers

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, greycel, F36 and 1 other person
MOGGED

Delon1

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
no chance, 5,9 manlet, vs 6,4 angel, and alain delon phyqise is lacking aswell, he's very skinny no muscle, this isn't only about face
kek chico is a skinny twig, he's never lifted a weight in his life, there's even the famous quote by him saying it's all about face. Nice cope, Delon is unmoggable and has more appeal than chico. Chico has height but Delon still mogs overall on appeal, go ask any woman put their faces together my picture of delon and any picture of chico, and then watch the results.

btw Delon is 5'10 not 5'9.

kek chico is a skinny twig, he's never lifted a weight in his life, there's even the famous quote by him saying it's all about face. Nice cope, Delon is unmoggable and has more appeal than chico. Chico has height but Delon still mogs overall on appeal, go ask any woman put their faces together my picture of delon and any picture of chico, and then watch the results.
bro this is about Vasily not Chico lol, Vasily is has a greek god physique, and have lifted weights all his life

btw Delon is 5'10 not 5'9.
why are you talking about Chico? this is about Vasily being umogable, alain one of the best faces, but Vasily is has everything, while Alain being a manlet at 5,9 or 5,10 whatever doesn't make a difference, and has a twig body.

Alain as you can see in this poll isnt even beating hexum, he's not even in the top 3 PSL gods of all time.

• +1
Alain as you can see in this poll isnt even beating hexum, he's not even in the top 3 PSL gods of all time.
That's because this forum is dead and full of 14 year old indians. Everyone who isn't a fucking teenager knows Delon mogs chico and vasiliy in appeal, you kids don't know anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Never Get Up, notgraycel245969 and 2 others
why are you talking about Chico? this is about Vasily being umogable, alain one of the best faces, but Vasily is has everything, while Alain being a manlet at 5,9 or 5,10 whatever doesn't make a difference, and has a twig body.
Vasiliy is good but overrated, if vasiliy is for e.g 9.3, Delon is 9.6

• +1
These two mog him in appeal:
Corrado Martini:
Pics
IMG 0672
IMG 0666
IMG 0669
IMG 0667
IMG 0668
IMG 0670

Motion

Ask any girl who is more attractive, who they’d wanna get creampied by?
Just make sure when you show Martini, you got one of these with you
IMG 0958

Just looking out for you bro 👍

And especially Vito Basso:
IMG 0950
IMG 0954
IMG 0947
IMG 0951

Motion

Let’s see another pic:
IMG 0952

Is that..
IS THAT?!?!
Highest appeal eye area of ALL TIME!!!
IMG 0858

Yes it is my friend. Yes it is…
There’s an ancient legend, that this fucker tried to outmog him:
IMG 0853

Some say he turned to stone, ON SIGHT!

IMG 0959

———————————————————————————————————-

IMG 0957

He’s mogging cats too. One of the only HUMANS EVER to mog Cat Eye Areas

Jfl let’s compare their high appeal pics:
IMG 0948
IMG 0953

Ngl they are close I’ll give you that. Vasily is definitely holding on… Holding onto your cock from how much you been glazing him, that is!!
You gotta realise that Vasily looks too similar to most other humans in terms of his facial averageness. Vito looks incredibly striking, whilst having incredible soft feature and harmony. The problem with people who look too striking is they often look very dimorphic which in turn makes them low trust and less approachable. He doesn’t suffer from that, from as I said incredible soft features.
He also hasn’t been hit by the age pill and can go between Badboy and surfer pheno whenever he wishes.

Meanwhile Vasily has his last remaining cope:
IMG 0960

Vito on top!!!
IMG 0955
IMG 0956

Attachments

• ssstik.io_1709949008656.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
IMG 0955
IMG 0956

The site can’t handle the mog clearly.
Sorry but not sorry OP

These two mog him in appeal:
Corrado Martini:
Pics
View attachment 2926650View attachment 2926649View attachment 2926652View attachment 2926648View attachment 2926653View attachment 2926651
Motion
View attachment 2926646
Ask any girl who is more attractive, who they’d wanna get creampied by?
Just make sure when you show Martini, you got one of these with you
View attachment 2926664
Just looking out for you bro 👍

And especially Vito Basso:
View attachment 2926641View attachment 2926640View attachment 2926643View attachment 2926642
Motion

Let’s see another pic:
View attachment 2926657
View attachment 2926625
Is that..
IS THAT?!?!
Highest appeal eye area of ALL TIME!!!
View attachment 2926658
Yes it is my friend. Yes it is…
There’s an ancient legend, that this fucker tried to outmog him:
View attachment 2926698
Some say he turned to stone, ON SIGHT!

View attachment 2926715
———————————————————————————————————-

View attachment 2926636
He’s mogging cats too. One of the only HUMANS EVER to mog Cat Eye Areas

Jfl let’s compare their high appeal pics:
View attachment 2926666View attachment 2926668
Ngl they are close I’ll give you that. Vasily is definitely holding on… Holding onto your cock from how much you been glazing him, that is!!
You gotta realise that Vasily looks too similar to most other humans in terms of his facial averageness. Vito looks incredibly striking, whilst having incredible soft feature and harmony. The problem with people who look too striking is they often look very dimorphic which in turn makes them low trust and less approachable. He doesn’t suffer from that, from as I said incredible soft features.
He also hasn’t been hit by the age pill and can go between Badboy and surfer pheno whenever he wishes.

Meanwhile Vasily has his last remaining cope:
View attachment 2926720

Vito on top!!!
View attachment 2926686View attachment 2926687

first of all, i've seen that guy, i forgot his name and everything about him tbh, defo up there with some of these guys, especially in appeal, but still gets mogged by Vasily and Hexum, he looks like prime camron albozorian, if camron was white. Now Vito Basso is very underrated I agree, he stands at 6,1 quite a lot shorter than Vasily Stepanov, we all know White pheno is ideal this isn't up for discussion, and Vito is South American which isn't the worst pheno, but not ideal like Vasily, also Vasily overall has a better physique as well, and Vito Basso has crazy appeal yes, but might be a bit too feminine looking for some females, Vasily is perfectly dimorphic, and his coloring helps him look approachable, and masculine, striking at the same time

• +1
That's because this forum is dead and full of 14 year old indians. Everyone who isn't a fucking teenager knows Delon mogs chico and vasiliy in appeal, you kids don't know anything.
you sound fuckinh stupid, Delon is 5,9 manlet, you realize how he would looked next to 6,4 Vasily, Delon is built like a literally twink, no muscle just starved himself to look lean, while Vasily has been perfecting his physiqe since he was young, Delons face might be a tiny bit better, but it's subjetive at that point tbh, while being 6 incnhes tall, and acutally having a greek god physiqe vs an anorexic looking guy isn't subjective, it's clear Vasily mogs in all these aparments, I wound't even put Delon top 5 tbh, if you saw Vasily walking down the street with his with his curly golden hair, and dark eyebrows, and huge frame, vs Delon who's average height, you would understand Vasily mogs, you woudnt even notice Delon tbh he would just blend in because of his height and frame,

• +1
an I'm not a 14 year old currycel, this is taken from data all places, wheter, lookmax org, reddit, tiktok, and all seems to agree Vasily mogs Alain delon.

cope vasily is a random every foid would pick paul walker

cope vasily is a random every foid would pick paul walker
Paul walker, is like 6,1 1/2 confrimed by celebrity heights, this isnt about status you faggot, of course girls would choose paul walker, even henry cavill, or ronaldo over Vasily, if status aside, Vasily mogs, and Paul Walker isnt even top 5 when it comes to looks and attrativness

first of all, i've seen that guy, i forgot his name and everything about him tbh, defo up there with some of these guys, especially in appeal, but still gets mogged by Vasily and Hexum, he looks like prime camron albozorian, if camron was white. Now Vito Basso is very underrated I agree, he stands at 6,1 quite a lot shorter than Vasily Stepanov, we all know White pheno is ideal this isn't up for discussion, and Vito is South American which isn't the worst pheno, but not ideal like Vasily, also Vasily overall has a better physique as well, and Vito Basso has crazy appeal yes, but might be a bit too feminine looking for some females, Vasily is perfectly dimorphic, and his coloring helps him look approachable, and masculine, striking at the same time
The first dude will have more JB appeal than Vasily and every girl aged up to 23ish would prefer him (end of College).
Over 25 I agree.

As for Vito, white pheno is actually not the most ideal. It’s the pheno Vito has. He looks white and Native American, that means he can larp for pretty much every nationality in the world.. claiming he is part chink cuz of his mogger undereyes; or part MENA or South African, and ofc he looks European af too.

He definitely does not look feminine for women, especially when he has his stubble etc. His bone mass is too great for him to look feminine.
Meanwhile Vasily looks good but in gigafrauded movie shots with filters etc
Most of Vitos pics are in candid or selfies etc

He truly has the highest appeal of all time, I remember going on r/ladyboners once and somebody posted Vito Basso. And a girl said this is exactly what women want a man to look like.

Vasilys underyes are shit and his eye area whilst above average doesn’t even touch the likes of those tiers below Vito’s in appeal.

i literally look like him hes utter subhuman

Vasiliy is a schizo who tried to rope even tho being a terra chad it's so over for him
he started rotting on .org and ended up mentalcel so over for him

What about my morph

Vito basso mogs his front profile

• +1
Reactions: F36
Paul walker, is like 6,1 1/2 confrimed by celebrity heights, this isnt about status you faggot, of course girls would choose paul walker, even henry cavill, or ronaldo over Vasily, if status aside, Vasily mogs, and Paul Walker isnt even top 5 when it comes to looks and attrativness
autopsy said he is 71 inches
but he was Chad facially RIP