Nobody cares about your eye color

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
Blue eyes look hella cool but who gives a fuck? Nobody is gonna decide to date you or not cause of your eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 15827 and isis_Bleach
Blue eyes look hella cool but who gives a fuck? Nobody is gonna decide to date you or not cause of your eye color.
If you are average facially, things like eye color, hair, frame, height, voice can halo your looks
Nobody gives a shit but it’s a good bonus to have if you lack in other area’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cobalt1257, Danish_Retard, nasusdog and 4 others
Forum is filled w 12 year old kids who like shiny objects. See how height is just skimmed over like nothing here and obsession w muh eye colour. Lookism didn’t give a shit about eye colour people there worshipped height and tall skulls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 18931
eye shape, eyelid exposure and eye lashes are more important. but all things being equal blue and green eyes are preferred over brown

idk, i have brown eyes and i fucking hate them. I would kill for blue eyes.

Idc you're probably indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Cidre enjoyer, Prince88 and 4 others
eye color is overrated, You can't even tell someone has blue eyes unless they're in ideal lighting or their eyes are SUPER light

Overall I'd rather have a masculine chad eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 15827 and Meteor21
Eye color won't carry you like height ever could but it's a nice addition, think of it like a DLC
I see foids compliment the (literally always) puppy sad blue eyes of guys (Most would get told to rope due to their eye area here tbh), especially if you're doing some JBW shit then it's ideal

Are you eyeballing me with those baby-blues?

Ethnics care and sfcels

I don’t want blue eyes I just want maybe hazel or green like the people in my ethnic family for the halo instead I get T50 for fucks sake