Nobody cares who you really are, people like Illusions

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
People don't care about if you are NT or have a shit life or whatever, aslong as you can play along of having a good life people will only see that and like you.
Why do you think people fall for guys like ted bundy and similar? (besides the looks ofc).
Thats why everybody loves actors too but nobody likes real people who just say what they think, even if many claim that.
People love sociable people, who give compliments, do small talk and just act like they are somebody even if they aren't.
Its over if you can't even fake being NT bros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Just4Beast, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
If only girls could see my trophies

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Adonis
People don't care about if you are NT or have a shit life or whatever, aslong as you can play along of having a good life people will only see that and like you.
Why do you think people fall for guys like ted bundy and similar? (besides the looks ofc).
Thats why everybody loves actors too but nobody likes real people who just say what they think, even if many claim that.
People love sociable people, who give compliments, do small talk and just act like they are somebody even if they aren't.
yeah, nah, i cant do that. I have autism. I cant hide my true feelings. Even when I shut my mouth.
But its true. People interact through personas with each other. Virtue signalling is mistaken for being virtuous by most people.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Why do you think people fall for guys like ted bundy and similar?
Because they're good looking. That's it. That's the only thing.
Everybody loves actors instead of real people, because most real people are not good looking.
Autism is cope.

yeah, nah, i cant do that. I have autism. I cant hide my true feelings. Even when I shut my mouth.
But its true. People interact through personas with each other. Virtue signalling is mistaken for being virtuous by most people.
so do I, officially diagnosed from an early age.

nobody gives a shit whether you're autistic if you look good and train yourself to deal with basic social interactions, even if you look awkward while doing it.

so do I, officially diagnosed from an early age.

nobody gives a shit whether you're autistic if you look good and train yourself to deal with basic social interactions, even if you look awkward while doing it.
Noted

Everybody loves actors instead of real people, because most real people are not good looking.

Autism is cope.
Noted

Autism is cope.
Low iq, this post was based on the requirment of being good looking and needing to be NT on top of that.

Low iq, this post was based on the requirment of being good looking and needing to be NT on top of that.
Being good looking is much more important than being NT. Also, unless you're a giga mentalcel, you can normiemaxx.

even if you sperg out about your interests constantly normies don't care and will consider your intelligent as long as the subject is somewhat relatable, they don't want to hear about cartoons or videogames, but they will listen to you spout shit about botany or even paleontology because everyone likes flowers and dinosaurs to an extend, the main reason autists are incels is because they are boring as shit and more normie than they realize, without having anything to make up for it.

your mannerisms don't matter if you're attractive.

your facial expressions don't matter as long as you can somewhat maintain eye contact and are attractive.

Being good looking is much more important than being NT. Also, unless you're a giga mentalcel, you can normiemaxx.
Ik that looks are number 1 but you won't become a slayer if you are giga autistic that can't even talk to girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21741
even if you sperg out about your interests constantly normies don't care and will consider your intelligent as long as the subject is somewhat relatable, they don't want to hear about cartoons or videogames, but they will listen to you spout shit about botany or even paleontology because everyone likes flowers and dinosaurs to an extend.

your mannerisms don't matter if you're attractive.

your facial expressions don't matter as long as you can somewhat maintain eye contact and are attractive.

Ik that looks are number 1 but you won't become a slayer if you are giga autistic that can't even talk to girls.
That's true, however being giga autistic is very rare. Most autistic people (men) are mid functioning at worst.
And if you're high functioning, normiemaxxing is 100% possible.

That's true, however being giga autistic is very rare. Most autistic people (men) are mid functioning at worst.
And if you're high functioning, normiemaxxing is 100% possible.
not a single person on this forum has low functioning autism because they've literally got an iq in the range of 50 to 70 and cannot use computers or wipe their ass independently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21741
not a single person on this forum has low functioning autism because they've literally got an iq in the range of 50 to 70 and cannot use computers or wipe their ass independently.
Exactly.