Nobody gives a fuck if you got surgeries

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
"OMG OMG I DONT WANNA GET SURGERY, WHAT I WILL TELL PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME"
Nobody gives a fuck, nor will. You can even tell them you got it, they will be "ouuh damn why you were insecure about it you should have told us !!!" and then a week later TREAT YOU GOOD CAUSE YOU LOOK GOOD

It's all about being GL, even if you look GL in the moment because GL people are rare, so quit coping with "if you don't look good genetically it's over blabla"

The only shit that is OVER FOR YOUR SOCIAL STATUS is if you PUT COLORED EYE CONTACTS, brutally over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Slob, Deleted member 20565 and 13 others
You should 100% get surgery but never tell girls you've had it though

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sigmamale, slayer69 and 7 others
I feel morally wrong if I have surgery and don’t at least tell her, that’s why I’m opting not to have surgery

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Danish_Retard, height and 7 others
100%. But if it is obvious you could either admit you had something medically unchecked like nose you can't breathe through it and took the chance to make your (example) nose more aesthetically pleasing since you were a little bit insecure about it

This is only if the topic comes

You should never tell somebody you looksmaxxed; People expect you to look good, they don't wanna get reminded by your effort, they hate it, they wanna see effortless shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 7 others
I feel morally wrong if I have surgery and don’t at least tell her, that’s why I’m opting not to have surgery
Nobody gives a fuck about morals, stop being a moralcuck

If you only knew what "immoral" shit girls were doing theses days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Nobody gives a fuck about morals, stop being a moralcuck

If you only knew what "immoral" shit girls were doing theses days
Idc about other peoples morals only my own and I think it’s wrong, and I wouldn’t like a girl who had surgeries never tell me even if she looks better because of it

Never tell girls you're into men. I live under a façade and put a mask on every time i go out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Idc about other peoples morals only my own and I think it’s wrong, and I wouldn’t like a girl who had surgeries never tell me even if she looks better because of it
You're a massive cuck but you're also 16 so your mind will change don't worry

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate and 2 others
Never tell girls you're into men. I live under a façade and put a mask on every time i go out.

View attachment 1822259
I'm also bi

Girls are the most homophobic people on the planet
They're more homophobic (anti male gayness) than 99% of the edgy anti-LGBT guys on this forum, and I'm 100% speaking facts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 8 others
You're a massive cuck but you're also 16 so your mind will change don't worry
What makes not wanting to go under the knife a cucked thing to do

But you are right with experience and time my opinion may change

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Elvisandreaa, It'snotover and 2 others
What makes not wanting to go under the knife a cucked thing to do

But you are right with experience and time my opinion may change
Because its literally improving your life.

When you've experienced what i have and seen things I've seen you can't live knowing you never improved to the best of your ability. Growing old knowing you could have lived a better life for a relatively small sum is just foolish.

The money will come back but i'll never be 18 with a perfect forehead again.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao and Erik-Jón
Because its literally improving your life.

When you've experienced what i have and seen things I've seen you can't live knowing you never improved to the best of your ability. Growing old knowing you could have lived a better life for a relatively small sum is just foolish.

The money will come back but i'll never be 18 with a perfect forehead again.
What is your hardmax list anyways

if people judge me for fixing my deviated septum, ptosis, sleep apnea and leg discrepancy problem, all that cause me real medical problems

seem like their problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and alriodai
if people judge me for fixing my deviated septum, ptosis, sleep apnea and leg discrepancy problem, all that cause me real medical problems

seem like their problem
everyone judge everyone
thank god there is plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao and incel194012940

View attachment 1822259
ur gling enough to her for her to not care but yes they are as soon as my ex found out i had fruity tendencies she started treating me more like a cuck

What is your hardmax list anyways
I have a pre and a post college as i don't want to get work done in college but also don't want to wait years in recovery before going to it.

Pre college the only hardmax i'm getting is scalp advancement (consultation later this month) and possible braces although that's not really a hardmax.

For softmaxxing i'm starting a skincare routine, growing out my hair and starting calisthenics to achieve a body similar to my profile, i've been somewhat close to that in the past but lost some weight from not working out for 1.5 years meaning regaining most of the muscle will be quicker than gaining completely new muscle max (there is science to this but i can't be assed to link).

Post college I'm looking into a rhino, possible lip implant, otoplasty and hair transplant for face shape.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Erik-Jón
I'm also bi
never fully got what you mean by this tbh, like some degree of attraction to vinnie and prettyboys ovi. But don’t feel like you would be someone bitch or marry a dude

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
yeah but either way if youre sucking dick and fucking men in the back of her head she will still see you as a bit of a feminine queerbait
That was my point yes.

That she will fuck you sure but she won't respect you the same way she would if you weren't bisexual simply by never telling her as there isn't an actual difference in personality or demeanor.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
That was my point yes.

That she will fuck you sure but she won't respect you the same way she would if you weren't bisexual simply by never telling her as there isn't an actual difference in personality or demeanor.
better to never let anybody know youre bisexual ever

jfl at coming out, why not just hide it? muh gotta announce my sexual preferences to the world

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lmao
better to never let anybody know youre bisexual ever

jfl at coming out, why not just hide it? muh gotta announce my sexual preferences to the world
Timestamped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, alriodai and Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 1 other person
like i said, women are the most homophobic ever
Exactly. They're only pro faggots bcuz of woke culture and virtuesignalling. In reality they're disgusted by it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Exactly. They're only pro faggots bcuz of woke culture and virtuesignalling. In reality they're disgusted by it.
"just tell us!" "if you tell me im gonna think youre a gay faggot who hates pussy"
:lul::lul::lul::lul: women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted
I'm also bi

They're more homophobic (anti male gayness) than 99% of the edgy anti-LGBT guys on this forum, and I'm 100% speaking facts
damn I thought my mom was just trying to be like the rest of my family is. I didn't women could think at a high enough level to care if guys are gay or especially bisexual. my mom is homophobic and says faggot all the time

from a biological standpoint, perhaps women could be the most homophobic because they wasted 9 months just for a male to not reproduce, if a chad is gay and won't fuck them like Colton Haynes and that they would lose more simps because they're gay

all 3 of those don't fuck over guys. in fact it's less competition for guys. but the only negative is if a dad spent so much time raising a son just for him not to reproduce. I would be mad if I was a chad that raised a chad son just for him to not give me grandchildren. but this can be circumvented by lowering the chance of having no grandchildren by having like 4 kids. the solution would be the same if the child turned out short or subhuman etc. the gay guy not spreading his genes is objectively good just like short or subhuman guys not spreading their genes. there's also the fact that apparently aids is more common is gay ppl and that affects girls if the guy is bisexual and then that affects guys too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao and alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Erik-Jón

I’m genuinely astonished that someone on this site cares a bit about morality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, height, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Is it really
Absolutely

Imagine thinking girls deserve to know the truth. They suck cock and get fucked, that's all they're good for, and telling them could possibly prevent that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19798 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and thecel
Absolutely

Imagine thinking girls deserve to know the truth. They suck cock and get fucked, that's all they're good for, and telling them could possibly prevent that.
Women deserve the truth

We should all accept our genetics

Frauding in anyway I’d immoral and If I see someone frauding irl I’ll call them out

• WTF
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and thecel
Women deserve the truth

We should all accept our genetics

Frauding in anyway I’d immoral and If I see someone frauding irl I’ll call them out
You keep giving me reasons to ignore you

Another take this shitty and I won't have much of a choice tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadpreetmaybe and Erik-Jón
Are you by any chance homo sexual?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
You keep giving me reasons to ignore you

Another take this shitty and I won't have much of a choice tbh
I know it’s a bad take, but maybe km just to young to relize the truth

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You really go back into the closet every time a girl slides into your DMs? :lul: when did you even know you were bi
Guys can relate to me on a deeper level and have superior aesthetics

Girls see me as an object of desire

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Lmao and Chadpreetmaybe
Based girls??????
Trans and shit of that nature is unnatural and inhuman.

Sexuality is purely pleasure based as you should obviously reproduce with a girl even if you're banging a dude/girls can get sperm donor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 16369
I'm also bi

I am gonna find you one day and make you my little sissy slave, i am on a LGBTQ kill spree

This fills me with rage, stupid whore cheating behind her bfs back
Its much more common than most people think and she's far from the only woman who've approached me about stuff like this.

If you've seen eyes wide shut there's a scene where Nicole Kidman tells Tom Cruise how she saw a handsome marine at their vacation and that if he would've approached her while on that vacation she would be ready to throw away everything, her man, her child and her lifestyle (cruise as rich in the movie) just for a night with that man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadpreetmaybe
you fuck?
She lives couple hours away and said she couldn't travel to me at the time because "Her boyfriend would suspects something was off and call her a lot" so i ignored her.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
This fills me with rage, stupid whore cheating behind her bfs back,
Guys can relate to me on a deeper level and have superior aesthetics

Girls see me as an object of desire
View attachment 1822351

Its much more common than most people think and she's far from the only woman who've approached me about stuff like this.

If you've seen eyes wide shut there's a scene where Nicole Kidman tells Tom Cruise how she saw a handsome marine at their vacation and that if he would've approached her while on that vacation she would be ready to throw away everything, her man, her child and her lifestyle (cruise as rich in the movie) just for a night with that man.
Such is the life of chad

As someone who has had surgery and told girls take it from me. Keep they shit to yourself. In fact keep everything u do to looksmax to yourself. It never comes across well when u tell girls this. They will always take it as a weakness you have. Just like any emotional vulnerabilities you have just keep it to yourself. Vent to this form not to women.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Such is the life of chad
Not chad yet but i'll get there after surgery.

I have body halo or atleast i used to before i descended a bit this summer but most importantly i'm good at taking pictures which is the number # resource for modern dating that doesn't require. The first picture was taken by myself when my company was down by the pool so you don't even need friends willing to take pics to try this out.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
stop being moralfags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I'm also bi

when will you retards stop larping for attention.

Do you feel sexual attraction to the male or romantic desire for the same sex? I highly doubt it

just because you look at a mans face and think its aesthetic doesn't mean you're bi.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Danish_Retard