Nobody gives a fuck if you got surgeries

when will you retards stop larping for attention.

Do you feel sexual attraction to the male or romantic desire for the same sex? I highly doubt it

just because you look at a mans face and think its aesthetic doesn't mean you're bi.
E836E93C 51AA 4D08 9C82 EDA6D5CD44A0

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and height
Not chad yet but i'll get there after surgery.

I have body halo or atleast i used to before i descended a bit this summer but most importantly i'm good at taking pictures which is the number # resource for modern dating that doesn't require. The first picture was taken by myself when my company was down by the pool so you don't even need friends willing to take pics to try this out.

Great side profile

Great side profile
Face is solid overall but lacking proportion and angularity in certain areas. There's a reason forehead is covered in all the pictures because its size is currently an issue. I got a consultation later this month for surgical hairline lowering because in 2022 we can't afford to not be the best version of ourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia and Chadpreetmaybe
Damn so you heard his ass through discord because he forgot to leave the call? If that’s what happened, that’s so fucking funny.
Yes legit and i kept telling my friend and the girls i needed more time because of made up reasons when i was really just listening to a conversation over Discord from my friends pocket.

Face is solid overall but lacking proportion and angularity in certain areas. There's a reason forehead is covered in all the pictures because its size is currently an issue. I got a consultation later this month for surgical hairline lowering because in 2022 we can't afford to not be the best version of ourself.

I remember I used to stalk r/truerateme before finding this site and I remember seeing your ass and just mirin (no homo) “tomcruisewasright”
Yes legit and i kept telling my friend and the girls i needed more time because of made up reasons when i was really just listening to a conversation over Discord from my friends pocket.
Dude how was the audio

I'm also bi

Girls are the most homophobic people on the planet
They're more homophobic (anti male gayness) than 99% of the edgy anti-LGBT guys on this forum, and I'm 100% speaking facts
Hmm... Girls often befriend gay men