Nobody here is a “Chad” or “Tyrone”

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
Never believe that shit. There is always something wrong with people in here. Even if they appear as Tyrone or chad, there is a major flaw they aren’t telling people. No sane person makes a account on here.

Real chads/ Tyrone’s are out there living their lives.

• +1
Reactions: yen, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Schizomogger and 2 others
Shut up nerd

Somali

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Clqs, MrUnsynethsied and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), lemonnz and 5 others
Nah there is and they can have flaws just not noticeable ones to normies

AINT WORTH A SHIT

if they were chads they would be doing modelling

All the Chads left.

Never believe that shit. There is always something wrong with people in here. Even if they appear as Tyrone or chad, there is a major flaw they aren’t telling people. No sane person makes a account on here.

“Real life” doesn’t exist lmfao people mean 1990s movies about college even the most extroverted and social people spend more time online than socializing and “living life”

I am chad:chad:

ur a fucking idiot @anthony111553 is here and he's chad psl with chadlite smv lmao stupid fucking idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover

You're ltn somali
4039409 IMG 3082

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Pollorex and Blackgymmax
im tyrone lite, Ogree curve, high set cheek bones, natrual hollow cheeks, good frw growth, light skin + pretty eyes, dread maxxed + gymmaxxed = tyrone lite.

U can tell im a slayer just by my lower thirds.
Bruh u have no jaw

im tyrone lite, Ogree curve, high set cheek bones, natrual hollow cheeks, good frw growth, light skin + pretty eyes, dread maxxed + gymmaxxed = tyrone lite.

Your jaw is pure diarrhea

This includes you OP

Can u pm me a pic of u?

Most of org users are recessed and those who are not are just uncanny with weird features.
PSL-ers ALLWAYS looks different from normies, you can tell they are incels just from their looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, yen and SomaliMax
Most of org users are recessed and those who are not are just uncanny with weird features.
PSL-ers ALLWAYS looks different from normies, you can tell they are incels just from their looks alone.
couldnt have put it any better. This describes the site tbh, even when someone appears to be a slayer, they have a huge failo weather its mental or physical they arent sharing with people on here.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
PSL-ers have a dead/empty look to their eyes, which is the result of being raped by life.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag